Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari (17002 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Ohanaeze To Visit Buhari With Charter Of Demands - Vanguard Newspaper / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 6:12am On Jun 15, 2015
Aba — The youth wing of pan-Igbo socio-political organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to complete Enugu International Airport, the second Niger Bridge and rehabilitate dilapidated federal roads in the South East zone.

In a chat with journalists in Aba, National President of the group which operates under the auspices of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council, OYC, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, also wanted the President to implement the decisions of the National Conference, including the creation of an additional state in the South East, to make it at par with others.
“We are appealing to President Muhammadu Buhari to complete Enugu International Airport to make it a true international airport which can compare with others across the globe.

‘’We also want him to complete the second Niger Bridge, rehabilitate federal roads in the South East zone and implement the decisions of the confab, particularly the creation of additional state in the South East.”

The group urged President Buhari to fulfill his campaign promise of fighting corruption and indiscipline, stressing that the two evils had caused severe hardship to Nigerians.

The youth group further appealed to the President to appoint Dr Ogbonnaya Onu as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, former Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, as his Chief of Staff and Dr Chris Ngige as the Minister of Health, adding that the three men were patriots capable of helping Buhari to achieve his visions for the nation, if appointed.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/ohanaeze-youths-want-buhari-to-complete-2nd-niger-bridge-enugu-airport/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 6:18am On Jun 15, 2015
See them

Why can't your Hero ( GEJ who spent 6 years as President ) complete it b4 leaving

GEJ scammed you guys in South East

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 6:19am On Jun 15, 2015
Lol.......I thought they said te don't need anything post from this government...they didn't vote fo him yet tey are the ones demanding most since his triumph...well the general is for everybody and nobody...meanwhile Ekeremadu has not yet answered what specifically he has done for SS/SE..its well ...Nigeria will be great again!!!!

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by molydonhenry(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2015
That 2nd Niger bridge though... PMB shud fulfill hz promises

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 15, 2015
oluwafemi113:
See them

Why can't your Hero complete it b4 leaving

GEJ scammed you guys in South East
PMB scammed you by giving you a mere commissioner for VP and sending your local champion on a message at the ICC when the NASS was inaugurated

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2015
The Igbos have always felt marginalised and been stamped upon! So you expect them to relax and watch everything go over their heads?

2 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 6:22am On Jun 15, 2015
It will be of buhari best interest to accept this demands

13 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by joeyfire(m): 6:25am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:
Aba —
‘’We also want him to complete the second Niger Bridge, rehabilitate federal roads in the South East zone and implement the decisions of the confab, particularly the creation of additional state in the South East.”
The group urged President Buhari to fulfill his campaign promise of fighting corruption and indiscipline, stressing that the two evils had caused severe hardship to Nigerians.
The youth group   further appealed to the President to appoint Dr Ogbonnaya Onu as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, former Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, as his Chief of Staff and Dr Chris Ngige as the Minister of Health, adding that the three men were patriots capable of helping Buhari to achieve his visions for the nation, if appointed.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/ohanaeze-youths-want-buhari-to-complete-2nd-niger-bridge-enugu-airport/

Amaechi ke? Very stupid request

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2015
The Man should be hold accountable to his words...
He must fulfill his promises and also remove every trace of marginalizing any part of the country. Else

5 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Alphaoscar: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2015
Euro31:
It will be of buhari best interest to accept this demands

Or what will happen?

I thought all the above listed projects are what you called GEJ's achievement and the reason to term anything but Jonathan a taboo in your region?

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Emenahagos02(m): 6:34am On Jun 15, 2015
These are the things that a sitting president should do, its not about GEJ this or PMB that, but the work of a president to see through the welfare of the people he is governing. And if he can accept that fact and do what a president is meant to do, everyone , I repeat everyone will still apraise him for workdone.

12 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by oluwafemi113(m): 6:35am On Jun 15, 2015
chukwudi44:

PMB scammed you by giving you a mere commissioner for VP and sending your local champion on a message at the ICC when the NASS was inaugurated
sorry boi I can feel the pains in you. .... your temperature must be so high by now
You're still a leaner .... GEJ fault and not mine

The truth is bitter

Take heart

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Alphaoscar: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
The Man should be hold accountable to his words...
He must fulfill his promises and also remove every trace of marginalizing any part of the country. Else

Else you declare biafra or you refuse to vote for him? What happen to your lower Niger movement and biafra? You think you can be shouting biafra and expect anything meaningful from Nigeria?

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by oladele97: 6:38am On Jun 15, 2015
Igbo and there usual problem
1. today we want Biafra
2. tomorrow we want 2nd Niger bridge
3. next tomorrow we want to rule Lagos
how can you have all this three (3). why can't you just take one and settle with it

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 6:39am On Jun 15, 2015
Alphaoscar:

Or what will happen?
Or the igbos will continue crying "foul",, even though they have been crying since 1960!!!!

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 15, 2015
[s]
Alphaoscar:

Else you declare biafra or you refuse to vote for him? What happen to your lower Niger movement and biafra? You think you can be shouting biafra and expect anything meaningful from Nigeria?
[/s]
Biafra is already a cause that must be accomplished and I strongly believe it is independent of the government... So why in haste to make nasty conclusion and senseless contribution. If you like don't put your president to his toes, I care less though

13 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by abduljabbar4(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2015
With all due respect to my Igbo friends I think this ohanaeze group is full of shameless people. Just one senator from south east could not be produced because of their hatred for APC and now they are asking more than those who voted for APC.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by softvio(m): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2015
Thats a nice call cuz one region shudnt be left behind..and talkn abt appointin those three men ,i think its a wake up call that would help the new govt... ROTIMI
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Whizzcute(m): 6:53am On Jun 15, 2015
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by simpleseyi: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2015
ChappyChase:

The youth group   further appealed to the President to appoint Dr Ogbonnaya Onu as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, former Rivers State governor, Rotimi Amaechi, as his Chief of Staff and Dr Chris Ngige as the Minister of Health
, adding that the three men were patriots capable of helping Buhari to achieve his visions for the nation, if appointed.

I think Ohanaeze should just combine with Ayo Fayose to appoint all ministers and advisers for Buhari afterall they (Ohanaeze and Ayo Fayose) gave him the largest votes at last election grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Biafra is already a cause that must be accomplished and I strongly believe it is independent of the government... So why in hate to make nasty conclusion and senseless contribution. If you like don't put your president to his toes, I care less though
The cause you people betrayed long ago or what?! God saved us that we never had Biafra if not we would have killed our selves!! An Igob man can never be ruled ba a fellow Igbo! Go read your History well and you will find out that the igbos failed Biafra!!!!! Am an history student and I know of many Igbo men who became stinkingly rich just because of the civil war!!!

26 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by espn(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2015
softvio:
Thats a nice call cuz one region shudnt be left behind..and talkn abt appointin those three men ,i think its a wake up call that would help the new govt... ROTIMI
NO..they have to be left out..let them go..

1 Like

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ChappyChase: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
With all due respect to my Igbo friends I think this ohanaeze group is full of shameless people. Just one senator from south east could not be produced because of their hatred for APC and now they are asking more than those who voted for APC.
Abeg tell them the truth!! We would have had the senate president if only we voted for Chris Ngega!!! But we chose to go with the losing party!!

7 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2015
I can't believe up till now there are federal roads which are not still motorable in the SE.

I thought Stella Oduah completed the Enugu Airport as some people were praising her?

Anyway,I trust PMB to fulfill his promises for the SE. This is one opportunity to win the heart of Ndi Igbo.

God bless Alaigbo!

19 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 500GP: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2015
FOOLISH TRIBE. THEY SAID THAT THEY'RE HAPPY FOR THEIR DECISION TO VOTE FOR GEJ AND THAT THEY WILL REPEAT SUCH STEP AGAIN, IF THERE'S SUCH OPPORTUNITY.....

A TRIBE WITHOUT VISION NO WONDER THEY ARE LOST SHEEP WITHOUT SHEPHERD

YORUBA - OBASANJO, TINUBU, FASHOLA

HAUSA/FULANI - BUHARI, IBB.....

IBO -?

NO PARTICULAR LEADER THEY CAN BE IDENTIFY WITH AS THEIR NATIONAL SYMBOL

32 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by 500GP: 7:18am On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I can't believe up till now there are federal roads which are not still motorable in the SE.

I thought Stella Oduah completed the Enugu Airport as some people were praising her?

Anyway,I trust PMB to fulfill his promises for the SE. This is one opportunity to win the heart of Ndi Igbo.

God bless Alaigbo!

HE IS NOT FULFILLING ANY PROMISE AT ALL, SO THEY HAVE TO TAKE IT LIKE THAT... THE UNITED WILL NEED TO WIN HIS HEART

3 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:22am On Jun 15, 2015
500GP:

HE IS NOT FULFILLING ANY PROMISE AT ALL, SO THEY HAVE TO TAKE IT LIKE THAT... THE UNITED WILL NEED TO WIN HIS HEART
are you Shehu Garba his spokesman?

4 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by ionsman: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2015
The Daura President doesn't know what a bridge is....Fogerrit yeebos......

14 Likes

Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by softvio(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2015
espn:
NO..they have to be left out..let them go..

In ur opinion who n who shud be carried along?
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2015
They need to tone down their hate for him in order to receive anything meaningful.

Things that Make A Guy Look Hot
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 15, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
are you Shehu Garba his spokesman?
hehehe
second Niger bridge is a FGN project for Nigerians. BaBa will finish it ,the only ting is when,If due process was followed and no inflation of cost no need for review
Re: Complete The 2nd Niger Bridge & Enugu Airport- Ohanaeze To Buhari by superstar1(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

The noise maker on Radio Biafra will complete them, when he becomes the 3rd President of the El Dorado imaginary republic.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama Okays Buhari’s Agenda For Defeating Boko Haram / Kudos, Knocks As Governors Hit First 100 Days In Office / NLC, Residents Block Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway To Protest Against Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.