Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right (1180 Views)

You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Is It Possible To Fall Inlove With Somebody You Haven't Met? / We Have Been Dating For A Year I Haven't Met Met Any Of His Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by OsezyBlessing(f): 5:47pm On May 17, 2013
OK! This is for the ladies. I have compiled a list of things/reasons why some of us are still single and searching in a world where there are plenty of single men looking for a wifey. These are not my ideas or words but rather from different relationship experts...so have fun as your read. And I must say, I do agree with most of them.

1) YOU LOOK FOR YOUR “IDEAL” MAN (WHO DOESN'T EXIST ON THE PLANET)
You tend to over analyze any man based on what you desire in a man. For example, he must ride in a luxury car, own a house, and work a corporate level job and be six-foot tall with a perfect body. OMG, time to get rid of the impossible checklist. Standards are fine, but they should be realistic.

2) THERE IS A SURPLUS OF UNDATED ABLE MEN
After much digging, we find ourselves in a rut. There are no decent men accounted for other than those in the update-able category – players, cheaters, or the discreet ones. It’s a lost cause.

3) YOU TAKE TOO MUCH ADVICE FROM OTHER PEOPLE

Close friends, confidants, or colleagues are not always the best advisers. In fact, taking the wrong advice from them can cripple your chances of ever finding someone who fits you. You have authoritative control over your relationships, so take charge by trusting your instincts first.

4) YOU TRY TO BE “THE MAN” AND “THE WOMAN” IN THE RELATIONSHIP
Every man and woman has his or her own unique traits. You’re the hard worker maybe, and he’s really great with selecting art for the home. Don’t overstep your boundaries into his territory because he may interpret that as haughty behavior. If a man can profess, provide, and protect you in the ways you need, then don’t make it a habit to take control of the driver’s seat.

5) YOU HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE
Ladies, it’s important that we keep a tab on our attitudes. If you had a bad day at work or have a chip on your shoulder, let those emotions subside because it can come out when he least expects it. And that could cost you a potential mate or relationship.
http://www.osezy..com/2013/04/top-ten-reasons-why-you-havent-met-mr.html
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by Enegod(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:03pm On May 17, 2013
U talk too much!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by precily202(f): 11:07am On May 18, 2013
Need finacial relief, need sugar mummy call agent ‎08074987527
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by Davico(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2013
I tot u said TEN
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by diamondcrownltd(f): 6:55pm On May 18, 2013
They wont learn,that made me to buy a house with N8000 at www./byohbiz
Re: Top Ten Reasons Why You Haven't Met Mr Right by wbankz(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2013
I

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Men Every Woman Want / Is This A Blessing Or A Curse?? / Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.