Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa (1180 Views)

She Mistakenly Saw My Long Dick, Instead Of Going Out, She Asked Me.....(18+) / Harm That May Occur To You If You Fail To Love. / Oh my God! Imagine kerewa on d sofa,Shoul she Tell Her daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by DonaldGenes(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
LmaoOOOOOOO! ! In retrospect, I must confess, this once happen to me back then, you know sometimes sh*t do hit the fan
"Albeit, it was a one-off fling though, while i was on top one of my Departmental coursemate, instead of shouting her name, i scream my Girlfriend's name_ It was more like "Etisalat servicing you and you come dey shout Mtn"

~On hearing somebody's else name, she stopped me, and ask'd me who was i calling?"
'Omg! That was when it dawned on me that I don't phuck up" shuoooo! No be small tin,

__With her already pent-up anger soaring high, I didn't know what to do or how to calm her down"

___I beg tire, for where, she pushed me off, and was crying" That was how it just ended like that, and I didn't try to pressurize her, I just let it go

So I ask, as a guy or girl, have you commit this kind bedroom blunder? Or in some cases, may be in that moment, are you just gonna increase the speed so that she can call as many names as possible, while in you in return be screaming her Junior Sister's name? Lmaooooooooooo

Confess your own jor, if you like demur or harangue me, I don't give a ratAzz. That's by the way, Am just being facetious tonight
Re: Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by Alikaxon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rubbish! Must u shout while on duty?
Re: Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by edo3(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
Alikaxon: Rubbish! Must u shout while on duty?
. Na learner him be. Shout 4 wea, u wan make ma landlord come dey accuse say shit no dey go 4 toilet because of ma condom.

1 Like

Re: Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by DonaldGenes(m): 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2013
[quote author=Alikaxon]Rubbish! Must u shout while on duty?[/quote

That was when i started knowing women, i was naive then,since then i have become prof Emeritus,
Re: Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by Alikaxon(m): 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
edo3: . Na learner him be. Shout 4 wea, u wan make ma landlord come dey accuse say shit no dey go 4 toilet because of ma condom.
hahaha, I fear ooo, landlord go jealous u die, him fit knock sef during ur duty
Re: Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by Saraha1(f): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2013
Hmmmm interesting topic, abeg make na help us take am to FP oh, I won laugh my belly out.
Re: Has It Occur To You Before: She Mistakenly Mention Another Name During Kerewa by DonaldGenes(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sarah a: Hmmmm interesting topic, abeg make na help us take am to FP oh, I won laugh my belly out.

Tah, make 'em no try am oh,my family dey read Nairaland news everyday ever since I told them about NL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Men Only- 10 Common Sex Mistakes Men Make During Sex With Their Partner / Help.. / What Magnitude Of Jealousy Is Okay In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.