Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help (3994 Views)

Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird / She Said Am Always Acting Like A Player! / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by whiteroses(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2013
Thread closed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 18, 2013
okay;your post is so convoluted I couldn't really understand buh hmmmn...
I don enter am
Comot for am
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by chiboy1928(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2013
Ping me if u are tired of him I will manage u well 22afbc88
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by AtheistD(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2013
Confused post.

You both have issues. Why would he go for a car and insurance rather than settling his immigration situation? Are you both married to each other or dating?

It seems he is jealous of you and has an ego. I think you exhibit some egotistical traits too so you are both guilty grin

The best is to assess if the relationship is truly genuine and then how to both steer it back on course. Lay low and watch him for some time to assess his true feelings for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by daylae(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2013
Just brace yourself.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by tintingz(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2013
Leave his house and let him think out his childish brain...or maybe he sees you as a wannabe lady

You sef dey try sha....are you guys married or what?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by greedie1(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2013
werrin be dis shocked shocked
una wahala too much abeg
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Penssuwa(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2013
Plz alert me when the summary of this your thesis comes out. Waiting...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by shizzle11(m): 5:22pm On May 18, 2013
Wow! Dilemma
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by olashas(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2013
Big babies...lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2013
He has an attitude/character problem that's why he does what he does. He can't help it. He cries when you want to leave because you are his ticket to staying in the UK. I'll advice that this is a dead end relationship and you should leave. Except you want to help him out of the charity of your heart cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by osmosisi: 6:03pm On May 18, 2013
If u like ur self, just pack ur things and cut out sharp sharp.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 18, 2013
Na wa ooo. Una two get serious problem. And if u ask their ages now dem go talk late twenties yet dem dey do like small small pikin. NAnsense.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Achieverbaba: 7:16pm On May 18, 2013
chiboy1928: Ping me if u are tired of him I will manage u well 22afbc88

See this opportunist! U can do better than broadcasting ur shitty pin here so we go kno say u sef don buy BB abi??

@OP i suggest u av a one-on-one convo wiv him, if he's not willing to change he shud just allow u walk out of his life.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Xaviers(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2013
Wtf! Did I just read?

Plss speak coherent english haaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Davidoff2000: 7:47pm On May 18, 2013
Leave that guy jare. Its obvious he has a doctor jekyll and Mr hyde personality. He got issues to deal with. Free him. And go ahead wit ur life. He doesn't want u, he only needs u...for the time being
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by lolaluv1(f): 11:38pm On May 18, 2013
Google abusive relationship with a narcisist.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 18, 2013
This one pass me. shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by 190: 11:50pm On May 18, 2013
has he s-l-e-p-t with you undecided

please answer because i know what im thinking undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 18, 2013
You don't know how to speak english & he might not like that. Learn english before learning to drive cos an illiterate driver is the same with a blind one.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Godson201333(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2013
Let him come back to Nigeria Nah,Akpos is waiting to pick him up with his new Ijapa car at Muritala International Airport!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by firetrap(m): 12:10am On May 19, 2013
190: has he s-l-e-p-t with you undecided

please answer because i know what im thinking undecided

next question when you go ask now na " are u a Nigerian lady"
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Scarpon(m): 12:20am On May 19, 2013
babe them tire you rope for that relationship ?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by kntrovasialmi: 2:15am On May 19, 2013
whiteroses: He's weird weird weird. If I try to break up its problem and if I stay he'll be insulting me like saying you that you don't have sense etc. If his friends are around he'll say things like go and sleep jor. The day he hammered one money and we moved to a bigger house that's when he started ignoring me and cleaning everywhere and being moody. Then I said let me go and and cut key, he said what are you saying Isn't it your bf house? key for what wont you rent your own?
As I started packing my things when another issue came up he starts crying n begging. One day i bought a car and i plan to learn with my uncle he was so jealous that he went and bought his own too. The day he bought his car, he dint tell me about any car I just noticed he was going in and out and he brought home one honda IV tech and I said oh nice, he said thanks and kept quiet. he's very jealous an thought maybe i was jealous too? He later stopped driving cos his naija license ran out. The day he passed UK driving test I was dancing and happy, mine was same day too as I went for mine I failed it but oh well. as I got back he checked my failed result and smiled (evil body language smile) . As the ego of his UK licence inflated, he started shouting that this house is a mess lets clean! and we started cleaning like commercial cleaners. He started doing that weird attitude that whenever he achieves something he will start screwing his face as if he's a Don and me i better maintain. I cooked he dint eat and ordered food. I said do you think I'm beefing you? He said looks like it oo I'm tired of the relationship! We need 8k in his account to process his stay etc because through me he'll be staying in UK (civil partners) but he's gone to buy 2k insurance for a year maybe just £300 left now. He came back now just acting like a Don. Is this arrogance or what? Is this what they call success getting to much in ones head or what.
If I say I'm leaving now na cry he go dey cry that I should stab him oo. What's the big deal of having a UK driving license he's so vain and everything I wear or bag I carry he always says this bag has dilapidated or this scarf has dilapidated or this jacket etc. I don enter am please help. He's relying on me as a sponsor he's still acting weird if I try to leave means he'll go back to naija is that why he cries, not wanting to go back to where he came from? Or just love because they said don't take people that love you for granted. I don't wanna mess him up but he's an A.hole

you're just his ticket to freedom. once he gets what he wants (papers) he'll dump you like a piece of sh1t. help him if you want, but don't hope on a future with him.
don't think he will change with time; he will only get worse.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by 190: 5:48am On May 19, 2013
firetrap:

next question when you go ask now na " are u a Nigerian lady"

[size=18pt]HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by whiteroses(f): 6:18am On May 19, 2013
utumunta: You don't know how to speak english & he might not like that. Learn english before learning to drive cos an illiterate driver is the same with a blind one.

I do speak correct English and not an illiterate. I typed desperately with an iPad and wasn't easy, I had to click save before page expires.

lola.luv:
Google abusive relationship with a narcisist.

Ok cheers

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by rodeo0070(m): 6:50am On May 19, 2013

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Mindependent(f): 7:23am On May 19, 2013
Darling, you've answered your own question, he clearly does not love you and does not want you to leave him .,. Yet! Once he gets his papers you would be thrown out as quick as he gets them that's why he acts up whenever you threaten to leave.

He is only using you and does not treat you right for all these reasons, what kind of boyfriend does not let you have a key to his house? The kind that has other agendas and would throw you out whenever he likes. I won't be surprised if he even has side chicks sef.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Aklofs: 7:24am On May 19, 2013
utumunta: You don't know how to speak english & he might not like that. Learn english before learning to drive cos an illiterate driver is the same with a blind one.
Best idea.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Aklofs: 7:27am On May 19, 2013
rodeo0070: ...
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Aklofs: 7:28am On May 19, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Which Is 'sexier' Ladies With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices? / Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? / I Don't Know What I Swallowed From Her V-jay O!! Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.