Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help (4002 Views)

Since My Mum Came Back From Work She Has Been Acting Weird / She Said Am Always Acting Like A Player! / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 9:39am On May 19, 2013
Sad,she sounds like a teen in love. She reminds me of my cousin,though she is in Canada. I would advice you quit the relationship and plan for your future,do the best you can to be successful. Don't waste your time,money and efforts on guys that are not worth it. Guess what? Better guys would fight to date you when you make it in life,but for now you would only get opportunist who don't know your worth. So work towards a bright future and successful future ok. You are a teen right?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Eiregirl(f): 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
utumunta: You don't know how to speak english & he might not like that. Learn english before learning to drive cos an illiterate driver is the same with a blind one.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Always Acting Weird Please Read And Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2013
whiteroses: He's weird weird weird. If I try to break up its problem and if I stay he'll be insulting me, he will say things like you that you don't have sense etc. If his friends are around he'll say things like go and sleep jor. The day he hammered one money and we moved to a bigger house that's when he started ignoring me, started cleaning everywhere and acting moody. Then I said let me go and and cut key, he said what are you saying Isn't it your bf house? key for what wont you rent your own?
As I started packing my things when another issue came up he starts crying and begging. One day i bought a car and i plan to learn with my uncle he was so jealous that he went and bought his own too. The day he bought his car, he dint tell me about any car I just noticed he was going in and out and he brought home one honda IV tech and I said oh nice, he said thanks and kept quiet. He's very jealous and thought maybe i was jealous too? He later stopped driving cos his naija license ran out. The day he passed the UK driving test I was dancing and felt happy for him, mine was same day too as I went for mine I failed it but oh well. As I got back he checked my failed result and smiled (evil body language smile) . As the ego of his UK licence inflated, he started shouting that this house is a mess lets clean! and we started cleaning like commercial cleaners. He started doing that weird attitude that whenever he achieves something he will start screwing his face as if he's a Don and me i better maintain. I cooked he dint eat and ordered food. I said do you think I'm beefing you? He said looks like it oo I'm tired of the relationship! We need 8k in his account to process his stay etc because through me he'll be staying in UK (civil partners) but he's gone to buy 2k insurance for a year maybe just £300 left now. He came back now just acting like a Don. Is this arrogance or what? Is this what they call success getting to much in ones head or what.
If I say I'm leaving now he'll start crying that I should stab him oo. What's the big deal of having a UK driving license he's so vain and everything I wear or a bag I carry he always says this bag has dilapidated or this scarf has dilapidated or this jacket etc. I don enter am please help. He's relying on me as a sponsor he's still acting weird if I try to leave means he'll go back to naija is that why he cries, not wanting to go back to where he came from? Or just love because they said don't take people that love you for granted. I don't wanna mess him up but he's an A.hole
I'm afraid you're dating a boy..find a real man like me grin
whiteroses: He's weird weird weird. If I try to break up its problem and if I stay he'll be insulting me, he will say things like you that you don't have sense etc. If his friends are around he'll say things like go and sleep jor. The day he hammered one money and we moved to a bigger house that's when he started ignoring me, started cleaning everywhere and acting moody. Then I said let me go and and cut key, he said what are you saying Isn't it your bf house? key for what wont you rent your own?
As I started packing my things when another issue came up he starts crying and begging. One day i bought a car and i plan to learn with my uncle he was so jealous that he went and bought his own too. The day he bought his car, he dint tell me about any car I just noticed he was going in and out and he brought home one honda IV tech and I said oh nice, he said thanks and kept quiet. He's very jealous and thought maybe i was jealous too? He later stopped driving cos his naija license ran out. The day he passed the UK driving test I was dancing and felt happy for him, mine was same day too as I went for mine I failed it but oh well. As I got back he checked my failed result and smiled (evil body language smile) . As the ego of his UK licence inflated, he started shouting that this house is a mess lets clean! and we started cleaning like commercial cleaners. He started doing that weird attitude that whenever he achieves something he will start screwing his face as if he's a Don and me i better maintain. I cooked he dint eat and ordered food. I said do you think I'm beefing you? He said looks like it oo I'm tired of the relationship! We need 8k in his account to process his stay etc because through me he'll be staying in UK (civil partners) but he's gone to buy 2k insurance for a year maybe just £300 left now. He came back now just acting like a Don. Is this arrogance or what? Is this what they call success getting to much in ones head or what.
If I say I'm leaving now he'll start crying that I should stab him oo. What's the big deal of having a UK driving license he's so vain and everything I wear or a bag I carry he always says this bag has dilapidated or this scarf has dilapidated or this jacket etc. I don enter am please help. He's relying on me as a sponsor he's still acting weird if I try to leave means he'll go back to naija is that why he cries, not wanting to go back to where he came from? Or just love because they said don't take people that love you for granted. I don't wanna mess him up but he's an A.hole
I'm afraid you're dating a boy..find a real man like me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Rate My New Girlfriend (pix) B4 I Go Serious! / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic? / 15 Things All Shy Girls Do When They Have A Crush On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.