Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (19868 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2013
When i asked my boyfriend to help me wit a little cash when he knew I hardly ask,he simply reminded me that he had two sisters that also needed the same thing i asked for,i think he'll start being intimate with those his sisters.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
Is he your father?

Were you forced to have consensual intimacy with him?

Answer me so that I can relate better to your situation.

15 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MrResource(m): 8:10pm On May 18, 2013
Thatz my nigga,Correct man tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by butta(m): 8:15pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Is he your father?

Were you forced to have consensual intimacy with him?

Answer me so that I can relate better with to situation.

. I don't know for some of this girls of nowadays pls tel her to do what her mates are doing to get money...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by 190: 8:19pm On May 18, 2013
You can ask me you know wink wink
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by tinuolababy(f): 8:23pm On May 18, 2013
Must ur boyfriend give you everything you ask for? You r one of those who give women a bad name. Don't you have relatives, a dad or a mum that can do that?r you not working? If you r his sister would you be happy if he's giving his girlfriend and denying you? Go and get a life angry. Mscccheeew

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:25pm On May 18, 2013
Go and find work and stop complaining, or you do what others are doing to get money.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 18, 2013
DUMP HIM!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 8:32pm On May 18, 2013
U people should realize dat not every girl ask for things,i have a father and on my own am sort of independent,but it sucks wen ur guy takes this for granted.What i asked him for is something i've been doing for myself for d past one year,but its sometimes nice wen he offers to do somethings for u,u'll not only feel loved but u'll feel special.U get me now.

14 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: U people should realize dat not every girl ask for things,i have a father and on my own am sort of independent,but it sucks wen ur guy takes this for granted.What i asked him for is something i've been doing for myself for d past one year,but its sometimes nice wen he offers to do somethings for u,u'll not only feel loved but u'll feel special.U get me now.

IF you guy doesn't help you,atleast he shud gve u some....buh if he isn't giving u a dime my sister dump is sorry arsee

8 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 8:41pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

IF you guy doesn't help you,atleast he shud gve u some....buh if he isn't giving u a dime my sister dump is sorry arsee
Tanks baby *muah*
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 18, 2013
I find it hard to believe that this post is real, there's a guy too complaining about this he specifically mentioned the "dating his sister" part, which would mean your boyfriend posted this topic on NL. This must be some kinda social experiment.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: U people should realize dat not every girl ask for things,i have a father and on my own am sort of independent,but it sucks wen ur guy takes this for granted.What i asked him for is something i've been doing for myself for d past one year,but its sometimes nice wen he offers to do somethings for u,u'll not only feel loved but u'll feel special.U get me now.
Can you throw more light on the "he should sleep with his sisters instead" part? That's my area of interest. I want to know why you brought sex into the equation.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Can you throw more light on the "he should sleep with his sisters instead" part? That's my area of interest. I want to know why you brought sex into the equation.

It is the dating paradigm mostly practiced in Nigeria. financial obligation and sex are intertwined. which is why most relationships are doomed
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 8:53pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Can you throw more light on the "he should sleep with his sisters instead" part? That's my area of interest. I want to know why you brought sex into the equation.
I was only being sarcastic with that statement
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: I was only being sarcastic with that statement
must be a different type of sarcasm i haven't come across.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:

It is the dating paradigm mostly practiced in Nigeria. financial obligation and sex are intertwined. which is why most relationships are doomed
Make she answer. We need to rid people of that mentality.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Kslib(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: When i asked my boyfriend to help me financially,he simply reminded me that he had two sisters that also needed the same thing i asked for,i think he'll start being intimate with those his sisters.
So cos you guys engage in intimacy which you also enjoy now gives you the right to demand money anyhow when he has other responsibilities.. Sorry to say this but i think the diff btw some girls and lovepeddlers is just the fact that lovepeddlers admit to what they do while the "so called decent girls" dont. I'm sure the guy has been giving you money all along but didn't have enough to give you today,hence the unnecessary blabbing OR he figured you're taking him for a fool and wants to start his own game of free sexx..
Lastly,are you his wife?? When a girl wants to start moving about,you girls say "he hasn't put a ring on my finger so i am free to waka about". The saying also applies here madam "as far as he hasn't put a ring on your finger,he is free to give you money whenever he likes"...
I'm glad some niggas are waking up and dealing with these girls who think a relationship is the shortest cut to make money.. Acoording to my people in pidgin "YOU GO HEAR WEEEEEEEEEN!!!!"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: I was only being sarcastic with that statement
Falls from Mat! grin grin

Really? undecided

You need to upgrade your sarcasm skills.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2013
I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I Be Intimate with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this

Another Recent topic by steven_Jay coincidence or someone intentionally created another topic in response to this

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Falls from Mat! grin grin

Really? undecided

You need to upgrade your sarcasm skills.

I think a bit of House,Archer,Will and Grace,Modern Family and Mentalist would help grin Sarcasm Overflow
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: I have a girlfriend who believes she is my responsiblity.she makes demand and whenever I remind her that I have sisters she points it out that why don't I Be Intimate with them.Am not stingy but I think its not proper to spend blindly to someone you are not married when you have family responsibilities that demand urgent attention.Please advice me on this

Another Recent topic by steven_Jay coincidence or someone intentionally created another topic in response to this
Link the thread. Them don jam themselves for NL. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Kslib(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
must be a different type of sarcasm i haven't come across.
LWTMB!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by AZeD1(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2013
OP
Since you trade sex for money, just leave your boyfriend and open shop at Allen.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 18, 2013
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by greedie1(f): 9:11pm On May 18, 2013
babes, don't dump him. just zip up lets see how far. cool

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: The other side of the Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1295022/girlfriend-thinks-she-responsiblity

Lmao.. Even Beiber is laughing at you.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 18, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

Lmao.. Even Beiber is laughing at you.
which is why i find it hard to believe the post, unless the couples are on NL
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 18, 2013
gree-die:
babes, don't dump him. just zip up lets see how far. cool
Can she?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 18, 2013
You can't care for a woman without spending oo.Abi na only xxxxx and body massage u won use
Care undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: You can't care for a woman without spending oo.Abi na only xxxxx and body massage u won use
Care undecided
Notice how the word "care" correlates with money in this statement.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: You can't care for a woman without spending oo.Abi na only xxxxx and body massage u won use
Care undecided
Is the xxxx consensual or not? You talk as if he uses the lady for gratification purposes only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Secrets From A 73-year Marriage / Do You Think Abuja Based Ladies Are All Runsgirls? / Unilag Student Stephany Send Nude to a Man For 50k, Chat And Photos Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.