Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything (19917 Views)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Often. / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
Notice how the word "care" correlates with money in this statement.
Why won't relationships fail, really.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Is the xxxx consensual or not? You talk as if he uses the lady for gratification purposes only.

Relationship shud never be one-sided!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by skiesoduah: 9:28pm On May 18, 2013
MizEmerald: When i asked my boyfriend to help me financially,he simply reminded me that he had two sisters that also needed the same thing i asked for,i think he'll start being intimate with those his sisters.

Shame on you
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2013
@Sexkillz apparently it seems most ladies offer sex in relationship because that's all they can offer. really when does sex become obligatory i thot it was consensual like sexkillz said, Nigerian modern relationship is just like the Prostitution system, "Sex and Money" involved. or should we blame the media for this ?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Relationship shud never be one-sided!
Was the sex one-sided?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: @Sexkillz apparently it seems most ladies offer sex in relationship because that's all they can offer. really when does sex become obligatory i thot it was consensual like sexkillz said, Nigerian modern relationship is just like the Prostitution system, "Sex and Money" involved. or should we blame the media for this ?

This is not entirely correct.The poster here stated explicitly that the bf doesn't give her ANYTHING!It's really not fair...If she was getting a little amount,she wudnt have complained

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

This is not entirely correct.The poster here stated explicitly that the bf doesn't give her ANYTHING!It's really not fair...If she was getting a little token,she wudnt have complained
Define token.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 18, 2013
sexkillz: Was the sex one-sided?

Yes it is...I bet the relationship shud just go on with both looking at eachother!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2013
A-ZeD:
OP
Since you trade sex for money, just leave your boyfriend and open shop at Allen.
hahahahaha guy ur bad mouth fit land u 4 jail

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2013
to be frank the sleeping with this sister part,paints the kinda of mentality the poster has or what she views the relationship as; even if it wasn't intentional, to me all i see is, no cash so what's the essence of sex, She can withold sex there's nothing wrong with that, but on the grounds that she's doesn't get anything from him just paints it differently. am not accusing her, but in relationship its not always about Sex and Money, its about sacrifice and understanding. so yeah both couples need to sit down and discuss.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

Yes it is...I bet the relationship shud just go on with both looking at eachother!
How was it one-sided? Was she forced?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 18, 2013
@ pcguru;have u heard about the word 'oshofree' in Nigeria?? grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru: to be frank the sleeping with this sister part,paints the kinda of mentality the poster has or what she views the relationship as; even if it wasn't intentional, to me all i see is, no cash so what's the essence of sex, She can withold sex there's nothing wrong with that, but on the grounds that she's doesn't get anything from him just paints it differently. am not accusing her, but in relationship its not always about Sex and Money, its about sacrifice and understanding. so yeah both couples need to sit down and discuss.

I totally agree with u on d sisters part...But please sir,as a man in love with a woman,what can u offer her??
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra: @ pcguru;have u heard about the word 'oshofree' in Nigeria?? grin
she always has the option of breaking up abi na by force, plenty guys dey who go "care" for am. Notesadthe care here has a different context) grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by tempest01(m): 9:43pm On May 18, 2013
Free se.x gets to be the most expensive s.ex
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 18, 2013
Understanding comes to play wen there is shortcomings in relationship.If he was giving her little,the day he doesnt have at all,that's where understanding shud come in.Understanding won't come wen nothing at alloys given

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2013
So which means τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ enough cash any guy can have U̶̲̥̅̊ , aint it?
W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥τ̣̣̥ if the guy gives U̶̲̥̅̊ everything Ãήϑ still uses U̶̲̥̅̊ as a walking stick when ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥υ̲̣̥ are over heels in l♡ve W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ him?
@op, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ stand W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̊τ̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊ Allen shop idea, τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ is if U̶̲̥̅̊ want †̥♥ get anything.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

I totally agree with u on d sisters part...But please sir,as a man in love with a woman,what can u offer her??
I offer my babe help, assistance and other things including financial aids just as the same way she offers me too. GBAM i don't believe in that one-sided crap.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2013
lynpetra:

This is not entirely correct.The poster here stated explicitly that the bf doesn't give her ANYTHING!It's really not fair...If she was getting a little token,she wudnt have complained
What has she done for him? U use sex as if she is not enjoying it when she will be urging and begging him to fucck her harder and yet still visit him for the same fucck dnt she know he has offered what he got. Sexx.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 18, 2013
tempest01: Free se.x gets to be the most expensive s.ex

In Nigeriayou need to get NIGERIAN STANDARD DICTIONARY grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 18, 2013
pc guru:
I offer my babe help, assistance and other things including financial aids just as the same way she offers me too. GBAM i don't believe in that one-sided crap.

I rest my case.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 9:49pm On May 18, 2013
@op, maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ own ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ business. But W̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊ά̲̣̣̣̥τ̣̣̥ exactly do U̶̲̥̅̊ nEed money f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ ? Aside clothes, jewels Ãήϑ female junk. True τ̲̣̣̥h̶̲̥̅̊α̩̩̩̩̥†̥̥ he should at least spend, but lady he.....is....not.... ΰR̶̲̥̅̊....bank.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
Obviously that's a given, that's why i said love is about sacrifice, there's a difference in me spending on my babe willingly and her explicitly demanding. Unless you are saying by demands not necessary monetary terms but other favours. obviously nothing wrong in showing your partner you care, but its that mentality that governs the whole "MUST SPEND TO HAVE SEX" i have an issue with.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2013
Lovely, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ spend ☺ŋ ♍ƺ gf, but not when she demands it. __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ get real stingy ☺ŋ demands.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by chronique(m): 10:13pm On May 18, 2013
angry angry angry angry

Eve,na God go punish you for that apple wey you chop,come give Adam inside. Carry your two left leg come see wetin your daughters dey do for nairaland. All these girls wey dey lure us into modified ashawo bizness,dey make us dey believe say na relationship we dey with them,na God go judge una. So,as ur bobo nor give you money now,make him go dey knack apkako wit him sister? So,ur own type of love na money for hand,back for ground? It is well... cry cry cry
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by MizEmerald(f): 10:15pm On May 18, 2013
Most comments here are like 'are u a LovePeddler',nobody saw the part where i said i've been doing this thing for myself for the past one year and just tonite i asked i was made to realise he had sisters,i ain't dat broke dat i still can't do it for myself,i only wanted to feel loved,d comments ain't fair though

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 18, 2013
^this is NL, you will always get comments like that, anyway like i said in the last replies, you and your boyfriend obviously do need to talk,am sure there's some form of misinterpretation somewhere. I usually get accused by my gf for not being caring, but after explaining my workload, she understood and adjusted, maybe you should communicate how you feel without sounding offensive. Not giving you anything because of circumstances is understandable not everybody is comfortable, if he's stingy now that's a diff case entirely.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by daduke2k(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2013
Awwwww, nọ̥w̶̲̥̅̊ U̶̲̥̅̊ make ♍ǝ pity U̶̲̥̅̊ but f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ a moment there U̶̲̥̅̊ made it sound like he must. Totally not against U̶̲̥̅̊ asking, but hey he is ΰR̶̲̥̅̊ man Ãήϑ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can still work out something.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 18, 2013
daduke2k: Lovely, __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ spend ☺ŋ ♍ƺ gf, but not when she demands it. __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅‖̳̿ get real stingy ☺ŋ demands.

Now u are talking.Very manly!Atleast you know that she has needs not wants!Kudos bros
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 18, 2013
Besides are men still stingy at this day and time. undecided i thot givers never lack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Now See Dating/Marriage As Poverty Alleviation Programme / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' / Why Do Igbo People Brag A Lot About Having The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.