Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! (772 Views)

How Do I Manage The Akward Feeling Of Still Having My Ex-girlfriend Around??? / When A Woman Is Complete And When She Is Finished. / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2013
1. The nice men are ugly.

2. The handsome men are not nice.

3. The handsome and nice men are
gay

4. The handsome, nice, and
heterosexual men are married.

5. The men who are
not so handsome,
but are nice men, have no money.

6. The men who are not so handsome,
but are nice men with money think
women are only after their money.

7. The handsome men without money are after
women's money.

8. The handsome men, who are not so
nice and somewhat heterosexual,
don’t
think women are beautiful enough
and have no interest in ladies. Most of them prefer
their fellow men.

9. The men who think women are
beautiful, that are heterosexual,
somewhat nice and have no money,
are cowards. They have not the
courage to approach a woman because they have
no money.

10. The men who are somewhat
handsome, somewhat nice and have
money and are straight, are shy and
NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

11. The men who never make the first move,
automatically lose interest
in women when they take the
initiative.

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 18, 2013
Should a man also manage a woman?

2 Likes

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:37pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

$1,000,000 Question!

I throw this question to the house for a perfect answer.....
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 18, 2013
^^^^but you cant tell a woman to manage a man..when you are not sure the man should manage the woman....how does that work?

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by AK481(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2013
Nice analysis from a love doctor
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
^^^^but you cant tell a woman to manage a man..when you are not sure the man should manage the woman....how does that work?

They have no choice! No man is a god!! They must learn to appreciate their men the way they are and manage them to be perfect their own way......
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

They have no choice! No man is a god!! They must learn to appreciate their men the way they are and manage them to be perfect their own way......

I agree....but should men also learn to manage women the way they are?

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Thank God for your life. Men like you are rare kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by lolaluv1(f): 10:18pm On May 18, 2013
^^
Nice question there, Mister Knowitall.

Ijele, I personally don't agree with this. This is a very bad mentality to have.

People should strive to be their best in a relationship. Not be obnoxious and hide under the guise of 'manage me' or 'take me as I am'.
There are some things I can take, but some I will never manage!!

People are not perfect, but some are still better than others.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:21pm On May 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

I agree....but should men also learn to manage women the way they are?

angry Why are you on the female side?
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 18, 2013
lola.luv:
^^
Nice question there, Mister Knowitall.

Ijele, I personally don't agree with this. This is a very bad mentality to have.

People should strive to be their best in a relationship. Not be obnoxious and hide under the guise of 'manage me' or 'take me as I am'.
There are some things I can take, but some I will never manage!!

People are not perfect, but some are still better than others.

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You sound like a chauvinist

1 Like

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

my bro..there is no side to be taken...your whole logic simply doesn't make sense.....abi be ko? beni naww!!

if woman have to manage man...then man have to mange women....that sounds more logical to me...

2 Likes

Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by 190: 10:34pm On May 18, 2013
which men
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by effisyman: 10:43pm On May 18, 2013
Who is now managing who?
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by fuckluv(f): 10:54pm On May 18, 2013
What! Tell this to the dogs tongue
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by swtchicgurl: 10:54pm On May 18, 2013
OP, that's interesting. But i think you should replace "the" with "some" at the beginning of each point.
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by fuckluv(f): 10:58pm On May 18, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Who's got no choices? Ur handle says it all undecided
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2013
swtchicgurl: OP, that's interesting. But i think you should replace "the" with "some" at the beginning of each point.

grin Thanks Swtchicgurl!
Re: No Man Is Complete! Manage The One You Have!! by swtchicgurl: 12:13am On May 19, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin Thanks Swtchicgurl!

smiley wink

(1) (Reply)

I Dnt Wanna Loose Her / Advice To All Single Ladies / "Awkward Moments No Woman Wants In A Relationship"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.