Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram (12520 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / 5 Controversies Joseph Mbu, ‘lion Of The Police Force’, Will Be Remembered For / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by poccahunter(f): 11:59am On May 19, 2013
[quote
author=killuminati]Me think there's no any option other than SoE since
the BH had rejected amnesty from the cowardice and clueless gej.... Why
amnesty in the first place? It's like di PDP like giving amnesty/pardon
to killers and criminals! Oloshi dem!!! Some mumu go come here dey hail
am hin dey perform, pesin wey no fit perform well for bed, ask
patience![/quote

those words are trashy, make your point clear.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by GoodSamaritan: 12:15pm On May 19, 2013
If the ACF insists that the use of force would not stop Boko Haram, I boldly put it to them that AMNESTY would never ever solve the problem either.

Hence, lets go on with the use of force, fire for fire, and lets see how it would end. They should not draw conclusion now, the end would justify the means
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dbride: 12:17pm On May 19, 2013
killuminati: sure there will always be casualties but we don't expect more of innocent. It's clear that some Ibo army may go about shooting sporadically at anyone they set they eyes on out of hate.. So they need to be watched closely, it's all political!

The military is far more disciplined than you, your mind and your thoughts all ravaged by fear. Stop riding cars so you don't die from motor accident, etc. BTW, did BH kill out of love?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dbride: 12:29pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy:

The End will justify the means. Let's see if the SOE wil solve the problem. I bet you dat Boko Haram will not surrender except with dialogue

I have repeatedly told you to stop hiding yourself in nairaland, come out boldly, face the JTF and repeat yourself then offer to lead them to your hideout; they certainly know how to dialogue with you. It is clear you want to surrender and you are applying your village sense to achieve that.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by naptu2: 12:31pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy:

The End will justify the means. Let's see if the SOE wil solve the problem. I bet you dat Boko Haram will not surrender except with dialogue

What the government is doing is right (that is applying a multifaceted approach: dialogue and force).

How will you dialogue with a person whose only condition is surrender? The only thing that Boko Haram want is for Nigeria to become an islamic state (note: their own brand of islam) and for the country to be governed by sharia law. Does that sound like a reasonable demand? Would you keep dialoguing while terrorists are killing people everyday? Yes, there are some elements that the government can dialogue with, that is the criminal and political elements, but there's no dialogue with the al-qaeda faction. They must be crushed!

Force alone will not solve the problem, neither will dialogue alone. We need both and that's what the government is doing.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 19, 2013
vanstanzy:

U mean to say u didn't see this solution that was proffered Anthony sani, The forum prefers that the committee in place be given a chance by both governments and Nigerians.
And u mean 2 say u wia nt in d country wen BH reject amnesty? NEF,ACF,NGF, All hv political agenda wit dat amnesty of a tin. If Gej grant amnesty den d money ll simply go in2 dia pocket. Since bh have reject amnesty who r dy stil dialoguing wit?

1 Like

Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2013
dbride:

The military is far more disciplined than you, your mind and your thoughts all ravaged by fear. Stop riding cars so you don't die from motor accident, etc. BTW, did BH kill out of love?
WTF is dis nigga sayin!? Abi you drink codeine? Abeg go sleep, come back later when ur eyes done clear.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dplomaticVal: 12:53pm On May 19, 2013
Then he shd quickly snd 4 those wh cn stop them, non.sens undecided
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by akinwun(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2013
Force cannot stop wetin? Iya o to iya lomo kan ani ko ni da fun baba eni to na oun.(beating neva reach beating na one pikin go dey curse d papa of d person wey beat am)
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by savanto: 12:59pm On May 19, 2013
Terrorist's terms and conditions are very difficult to meet and accept globally. They make unrealistic and obnoxious demands.

The FG must not bow to the BH and it's numerous supporters. I still opine that they be fished out and wiped off the face of the earth as they are not fit to live.
----------------------------------------------------------
I want see no Red Cross, no Caritas, no World
Council of Churches, no pope, no missionary, and no
United Nations Delegation. I want to prevent even
one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before
their capitulation. We shoot at everything that
moves and when our troops march into the center of
Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even a things
that don’t move”—Benjamin Adekunle
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 19, 2013
@Franchizy? We don't even need them to surrender. They we all be killed. Whether they decide to surrender before being killed is their business. I say bomb them all. The people (ACF) who are supposed to lead the dialogue with their people are the same people with their head up their azzes talkin s.h.it.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by loswhite(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy: I strongly support the ACF, I think the use of force is not the best solution. The Federal Govt should ve a rethink and use dialogue through the right people wit honesty and sincereity.
Boko Haram wil never give up inspite of the declaration of emergency rule. I urge Nigerians to rise up and condemn the military action as they are killing innocent civilians and boast that they are killing Boko Haram.
dumb
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dotna(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2013
Acelifted: If force won't stop them, what will? They tried persuasion and caution...BH said NO. They tried Amnesty, BH said NO. So let's try force. Agreed, force may not have worked in some cases in the past, but at this point, we are really left with no option. A man who keeps on rejecting instruction, persuasion and reason shall suddenly be broken one day. The day of their breaking has come if this is what will do the work then please... ACF, we are really sorry but this has to be done!

The truth can be very bitter and harsh
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy: I strongly support the ACF, I think the use of force is not the best solution. The Federal Govt should ve a rethink and use dialogue through the right people wit honesty and sincereity.
Boko Haram wil never give up inspite of the declaration of emergency rule. I urge Nigerians to rise up and condemn the military action as they are killing innocent civilians and boast that they are killing Boko Haram.
Are you nut? This same pple rejets amnesty or its proposal. I say use force as long as it wont affect innocent lifes. Y negotiate wif terrorist in the first place. F*ck BH and it supporters.
We begged,cry...they sholve it up our arss, now we use force y'all crying fowl. Mtcheeew
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by franchizy(m): 1:58pm On May 19, 2013
12 inches!:
@Franchizy? We don't even need them to surrender. They we all be killed. Whether they decide to surrender before being killed is their business. I say bomb them all. The people (ACF) who are supposed to lead the dialogue with their people are the same people with their head up their azzes talkin s.h.it.

I still condemn the SOE and or military intervention and insist on the Amnesty. The Federal Govt cannot grant Boko Haram Amnesty on the pages of the newspaper.
The Govt would ve first reach the BH through competent and reliable sources, get the Boko Haram views b4 the president will anounce it.
I'm sure dat Boko Haram heard about the Amnesty on the pages of d newspaper hence they rejected the offer.
Can a man or woman here dat he or she is getting married on the pages of d newspaper even wen they ve not met b4 and talk about d marriage.
I think the Federal Govt shud immediately ask the military to pull out of the three affected states and give peace a chance.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy:

I still condemn the SOE and or military intervention and insist on the Amnesty. The Federal Govt cannot grant Boko Haram Amnesty on the pages of the newspaper.
The Govt would ve first reach the BH through competent and reliable sources, get the Boko Haram views b4 the president will anounce it.
I'm sure dat Boko Haram heard about the Amnesty on the pages of d newspaper hence they rejected the offer.
Can a man or woman here dat he or she is getting married on the pages of d newspaper even wen they ve not met b4 and talk about d marriage.
I think the Federal Govt shud immediately ask the military to pull out of the three affected states and give peace a chance.

If Amnesty offer did not get to Shekau why did he reject it through his usual means of communication?

If you have some kind of interest in BH or the Amnesty programnme please let us know
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by jconah: 2:19pm On May 19, 2013
Kill them all, they will stop Ẅђέή they are all dead.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by prodam(m): 2:24pm On May 19, 2013
Mzsolex: Are you nut? This same pple rejets amnesty or its proposal. I say use force as long as it wont affect innocent lifes. Y negotiate wif terrorist in the first place. F*ck BH and it supporters.
We begged,cry...they sholve it up our arss, now we use force y'all crying fowl. Mtcheeew

Hear urself bro..is it possible to employ force and not loose innocent lives?
My friend, this is Nigeria and the usual way of dealing with terrorism cannot be used here.
Am indifferent about this whole issue, cos virtually even the Democracy is the origin of this problem. over-use and misuse of the concept has led to all this undue violent agitation.

The fact is, once this terrorism becomes nationwide, and places especially the south-western territory gets affected, then a long-lasting solution would be proffered. by then it would have gone beyond a federal thing, by then each governor and elder state men would be affected and would want to militate against destruction of their people.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy:

are you guys for real... How can you reach a ghost? These guys won't come out, and those that know them don't wanna talk... What is He(POTFRON) supposed to do? He's no superman. When he annouced amnesty y'all cruxified Him, now He's using force... It's the same ol' story, will you bunch of mofo's ever be satisfied? #confused

wait...did ever told you he(shekau) got to know through the dailies, really wanna know!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2013
Y'all shud just shut your trap and watch, when BH have had enough, they will gladly embrace amnesty; it's not phased out yet.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by naptu2: 2:36pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy:

What peace are you talking about You make it sound as if it's only the Nigerian military that's attacking targets. Was there peace before the SOE was announced? Who bombed a bus park in Kano? Who killed General Shuwa? Do you think any responsible government would sit back and watch terrorists kill innocent citizens? They should withdraw the troops and allow boko haram to go on a killing spree?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dammytosh: 3:04pm On May 19, 2013
Animals.

They were offered amnesty, they claimed it was the federal Government that needs it. Even the much organized and purposeful Niger Delta militants accepted amnesty under an ordinary hausa man.

Lets wait and see if force will cripple them or not.

MILITARY MEN should please don't announce the no of BH killed. We are not interested.

Just KILL DEM ALL.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by mankand(m): 3:32pm On May 19, 2013
On point, force canot kill terorism, find them, plant informants as members within them to be providing useful infos about them to contain them, maintain the leakage and with this it can be managed. By using force it makes hem stronger because to them their voice is been heard they have nothing to loose and they expand. Look at alqaeda, lean from Cia
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by GoodSamaritan: 5:07pm On May 19, 2013
[quote
author=franchizy]I strongly support the ACF, I think the use of force
is not the best solution. The Federal Govt should ve a rethink and use
dialogue through the right people wit honesty and sincereity.
Boko Haram wil never give up inspite of the declaration of emergency
rule. I urge Nigerians to rise up and condemn the military action as
they are killing innocent civilians and boast that they are killing Boko
Haram.[/quote]

You honestly need help. You better rush to Psychiatry Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta before it is too late.

When these Boko boys were killing innocent people who went to church in their Christmas dress on Christmas day why didn't u tell them to use dialogue instead of bombing the innocent souls?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by GoodSamaritan: 5:20pm On May 19, 2013
[quote
author=franchizy]

I still condemn the SOE and or military intervention and insist on the
Amnesty. The Federal Govt cannot grant Boko Haram Amnesty on the pages
of the newspaper.
The Govt would ve first reach the BH through competent and reliable
sources, get the Boko Haram views b4 the president will anounce it.
I'm sure dat Boko Haram heard about the Amnesty on the pages of d
newspaper hence they rejected the offer.
Can a man or woman here dat he or she is getting married on the pages of
d newspaper even wen they ve not met b4 and talk about d marriage.
I think the Federal Govt shud immediately ask the military to pull out
of the three affected states and give peace a chance.[/quote]

No peace for the wicked. We'll kill everything that moves in that territory. Period!

Why are u guys afraid to die? Don't u wanna meet ur 72 virgins again?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Albert708(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2013

Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by max1113(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2013
I strongly belive some thread are made intellectual $ not slowpoke. Coz are perceive u!!!hw own earth will somebody kill innocent citizen and u here displaying ur stupidity$ triballism be care full coz w'll kill all boko. Mctheeeeew
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Sant1m: 8:27pm On May 19, 2013
After careful study of unfolding events, i believe Boko haram is a jihadist movement employed by the north to cleanse its territory of Christian elements, its a well thought out scheme by the hausafulani/kanurii stock. I believe they really don't want it crushed since they still harbour that secret desire to islamatise the entire north. Gej should have acted long ago anyway is better late than never. The army should Smoke them out of the hole!!!smiley
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Remii(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2013
ACF is doing what ordinary people in tje area would expect of them to do. Niger Delta leaders said the same about JTF and Lagosians said the same during the deployment of soildiers after occupy Nigeria last year. They have a duty to cool temper because state of emmegrncy gives the military unlimited power which maybe abused. But the govt have a duty to deal with situations responsibly.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Remii(m): 9:15pm On May 19, 2013
Sant-1m:
After careful study of unfolding events, i believe Boko haram is a jihadist movement employed by the north to cleanse its territory of Christian elements, its a well thought out scheme by the hausafulani/kanurii stock. I believe they really don't want it crushed since they still harbour that secret desire to islamatise the entire north. Gej should have acted long ago anyway is better late than never. The army should Smoke them out of the hole!!!smiley

FYI, more than 75% of Nigerian Army lower ranks are Northern Muslims, lets us respect their efforts., blanket religious coloration of BH issue is unfair to majority of Muslims who do not share their devilish views. BH are no respecter of anybody, even though they shout Islam, they kill many Muslims in there operations
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by billyG(m): 9:51pm On May 19, 2013
Who is not with the federal government is against the fededral government of nigeria therefore are sabotuers!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by barroymails: 10:14pm On May 19, 2013
ACF members are the masters of the Boko Haram group. Nigerians should watch their lips. President Jonathan should "shine his eyes". He should listen when they talk and be properly guided. Wisdom is the principal things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Primary In ONELGA Cancelled, Final Winner Handpicked / Katsina Communities Deserted As Bandits Kidnap Women, Children / Osinbajo Prays For Tinubu On His 71st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.