Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram (12519 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / 5 Controversies Joseph Mbu, ‘lion Of The Police Force’, Will Be Remembered For / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:00am On May 19, 2013
betrani: which part of d continent are u from? Well ur vision is blurr! Fuckers rejected amnesty, dialogue a presidential handshake, dinner nights in aso villa, free rides, and comedy sessions in muson centre what again do they want? Well d president had it right this time! At least he isn't a pumpkin! Y is atiku, buhari, IBB and all those iliterate notherners not sayin anytin other than "rejection of state of emergency"? Imposition of yar 'adua by a southerner started d mill, victory by a southerner at the 2011 polls added gasoline! I sense these idiots are just agains anytin south! Bomb

Don't waste your epistle on him. He knows this but sentiment has beclouded his judgements
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by EasternLeopard: 11:01am On May 19, 2013
mikeansy: but why is ACF not calling for a referendum on secession or confedration since they agree with Boko Haram?
Because they will lose the illegal oil wells they acquired during the Military Era.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:01am On May 19, 2013
Loha
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2013
EasternLeopard: Because they will lose the illegal oil wells they acquired during the Military Era.
na ur papa get di oil?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by solomon111(m): 11:04am On May 19, 2013
franchizy: I strongly support the ACF, I think the use of force is not the best solution. The Federal Govt should ve a rethink and use dialogue through the right people wit honesty and sincereity.
Boko Haram wil never give up inspite of the declaration of emergency rule. I urge Nigerians to rise up and condemn the military action as they are killing innocent civilians and boast that they are killing Boko Haram.
Dialogue?
You want to fight terrorism with dialogue?
Dialogue with them in your islamic republic after secession.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by solomon111(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: na ur papa get di oil?
An emphatic YES.

3 Likes

Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by betrani(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2013
Weldone Jon! Bombin would buy us more time to think of better ways of forcing referandum on these douch-bags! Them d craze! Una want make jona no knw peace as NDVPF wey get reason y them fight give Yar' goose bumps?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2013
Me think there's no any option other than SoE since the BH had rejected amnesty from the cowardice and clueless gej.... Why amnesty in the first place? It's like di PDP like giving amnesty/pardon to killers and criminals! Oloshi dem!!! Some mumu go come here dey hail am hin dey perform, pesin wey no fit perform well for bed, ask patience!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dejust(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2013
It is unfortunate that people who talk about human right do not remember that security agents are human too. The insurgents know what they have been trained for yet they go after them and kill them like animals. I have no sympathy to any insurgent that any soldier will encounter but I only feel for innocent ones cut in it. ACF or what ever it is should keep quiet because it has failed in its duties. Northern elders can not deny knowledge of boko haram at the formation stage. Woe to him who can not guide his house.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2013
betrani: Weldone Jon! Bombin would buy us more time to think of better ways of forcing referandum on these douch-bags! Them d craze! Una want make jona no knw peace as NDVPF wey get reason y them fight give Yar' goose bumps?
wetin dis eeediot dey yarn sef?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by betrani(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2013
solomon111: Dialogue?
You want to fight terrorism with dialogue?
Dialogue with them in your islamic republic after secession.
we need them bombed deep into their mother's wombs
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2013
solomon111: An emphatic YES.
oya come collect na, na (((bomb))) go scatter ya head!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by solomon111(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: Me think there's no any option other than SoE since the BH had rejected amnesty from the cowardice and clueless gej.... Why amnesty in the first place? It's like di PDP like giving amnesty/pardon to killers and criminals! Oloshi dem!!! Some mumu go come here dey hail am hin dey perform, pesin wey no fit perform well for bed, ask patience!
Good.
Now that you've seen that offering amnesty was an error,let's blow those terrorists to oblivion.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by betrani(m): 11:13am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: wetin dis eeediot dey yarn sef?
it is not ur fault that u don't understand queens english! I c y u fuckers are against western education!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by solomon111(m): 11:14am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: oya come collect na, na (((bomb))) go scatter ya head!
lol.
It's only a matter of time.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2013
solomon111: Good.
Now that you've seen that offering amnesty was an error,let's blow those terrorists to oblivion.
blowing the terrorists ain't the damn problem, watching out for innocent souls is the BIG deal...the JTF needs to apply wisdom and safety measures.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2013
betrani: it is not ur fault that u don't understand queens english! I c y u fuckers are against western education!
ain't got time for a toddler yamean!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by EasternLeopard: 11:24am On May 19, 2013
[color=#006600] God knows best why He deposited oil in the SS/SE soil. If your people need oil they should ask God for theirs. As for ACF elders, they should know that the battle line has being drawn btw the JTF and BH.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by lacasa: 11:25am On May 19, 2013
Well said Anthony Sani.

We r watching the SoE closely ​ so​ dat our people will not be unnecessarily massacred like was done by the Army in Baga
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by kaeto(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2013
What then will?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by EasternLeopard: 11:27am On May 19, 2013
[color=#006600] God knows best why He deposited oil in the SS/SE soil. If your people need oil they should ask God for theirs. As for ACF elders, they should know that the battle line has being drawn btw the JTF and BH....
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by solomon111(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: blowing the terrorists ain't the damn problem, watching out for innocent souls is the BIG deal...the JTF needs to apply wisdom and safety measures.
There are always casualties in war,so it's inevitable.
More souls will die anyway,if bokoharam is not stopped.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2013
I read the whole content trying to see if there is any solution they might offer but I didn't see any... Talk is cheap.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:31am On May 19, 2013
Why do people talk about innocent casualties as if those Boko Haram have been bombing so far were not innocent?
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by killuminati(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2013
solomon111: There are always casualties in war,so it's inevitable.
More souls will die anyway,if bokoharam is not stopped.
sure there will always be casualties but we don't expect more of innocent. It's clear that some Ibo army may go about shooting sporadically at anyone they set they eyes on out of hate.. So they need to be watched closely, it's all political!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by EasternLeopard: 11:38am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: blowing the terrorists ain't the damn problem, watching out for innocent souls is the BIG deal...the JTF needs to apply wisdom and safety measures.
[color=#006600] Teacher killuminati dont worry about JTF applying wisdom and safety measures.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by vanstanzy(m): 11:41am On May 19, 2013
What are these bloody Boko Haram sponsors saying again o? angry
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by aurenflani: 11:45am On May 19, 2013
Afro connect: Arewa and Northern governors forum,and ACF are sponsors of boko haram.United Nations you must not fail to bring their leaders to the international criminal courts for engaging in ethnic cleansing.
Boko haram is killing christians they said they want all christians in the North dead and these beast still support them-woe betide them.
Death to Arewa forum,death to ACF,death to Northern governors-they are enemies of the Nigerian state-working with foreign meceneries and terrorists to take over the government.

UN you must probe the pdp govt. Sponsors of bh, period!
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by franchizy(m): 11:47am On May 19, 2013
lalaosky:

Don't waste your epistle on him. He knows this but sentiment has beclouded his judgements

The End will justify the means. Let's see if the SOE wil solve the problem. I bet you dat Boko Haram will not surrender except with dialogue
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by EasternLeopard: 11:47am On May 19, 2013
killuminati: sure there will always be casualties but we don't expect more of innocent. It's clear that some Ibo army may go about shooting sporadically at anyone they set they eyes on out of hate.
[color=#006600] DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by vanstanzy(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2013
gboss4sure: I read the whole content trying to see if there is any solution they might offer but I didn't see any... Talk is cheap.

U mean to say u didn't see this solution that was proffered Anthony sani, The forum prefers that the committee in place be given a chance by both governments and Nigerians.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:54am On May 19, 2013
What did you expect from ACF. Boko Haram is the militant arm of ACF. Just when they were rejoicing that they will become billionaires from Oil Money Amnesty, they got jet bombers over their roofs, what a conjecture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics / Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.