Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram (12518 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / 5 Controversies Joseph Mbu, ‘lion Of The Police Force’, Will Be Remembered For / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 19, 2013
One thing about muslim is,they listen 2 their leaders...if all d islamic elders had come 2geda and talkd 2 dis boko boys 2 shun voilence and embrace peace,it wont have degenerated 2 dis...so can they pls stfu
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by brownlord: 11:01pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy: I strongly support the ACF, I think the use of force is not the best solution. The Federal Govt should ve a rethink and use dialogue through the right people wit honesty and sincereity.
Boko Haram wil never give up inspite of the declaration of emergency rule. I urge Nigerians to rise up and condemn the military action as they are killing innocent civilians and boast that they are killing Boko Haram.

Which nigerians are u asking to rise up and stop the military? My friend, i think u need to reformat ur brain, so u mean our soldiers are boasting of killing civilians and not boko haram? I only have this to say to u.

Of what use going to look for somethin in sokoto when is inside ur shokoto? If the people the soldiers hv bn killing r innocent, civilians as u said, i think our army need to do more, atleast, by the time they learn and straighten their hands wit the civilians, when the real boko surface, they wont miss taget,

Boy dont let this animal distract, just continue, shoot, shoot, shoot any living thing u see, kill them all,shoot to kill, after which shoot again their spirit must not escape, thunder fire all of una
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Emmafrancis: 11:21pm On May 19, 2013
franchizy: I strongly support the ACF, I think the use of force is not the best solution. The Federal Govt should ve a rethink and use dialogue through the right people wit honesty and sincereity.
Boko Haram wil never give up inspite of the declaration of emergency rule. I urge Nigerians to rise up and condemn the military action as they are killing innocent civilians and boast that they are killing Boko Haram.

u say? Rise up and do what? God punish boko haram. JTF finish them all.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by dapachez: 11:35pm On May 19, 2013
ACF my foot,they should shut the hell up and profer tangible and workable solution to the monster in their backyard. When all the senseless killings was taking place apart from flimsy rebuttals and week condemnations what else did they do? We know forca aint the way foward but with all the magnaminity and meekness of the President they still took him for a ride now they have seen that the President indeed has the balls,am with the President all the way on this. God continue to bless and protect the president and imbue him with wisdom to steer this country out of the murky waters it is in presently
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Confusion: 11:51pm On May 19, 2013
I don't understand how some people reason, were you in coma when Gej ignore them thinking it will pass, were u deaf to all the amnesty deal, were you blind to innocent policemen being killed, what other form of dialogue is needed when needed, pls tell me
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Andyforte: 12:56am On May 20, 2013
Act leaders are mostly Muslims. Truth go soon bosi. Make we DEY look
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by coputa(m): 6:26am On May 20, 2013
What is the difference between the ACF and Boko Haram....can anyone spot the difference..
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by poke(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2013
ACF are the boss while the BH are the boys that bomb
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by blackbeau1(f): 2:48pm On May 20, 2013
why wont they say this? they are so anxious to collect the amnesty money. thieves and rouges. infact they should all be taken in for questioning joor.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by stevecantrell: 4:20pm On May 20, 2013
Nigeria is dealing with an insurgency, look at other flashpoints dealing with insurgency where the use of force was applied;

IRAQ

AFGHANISTAN

PAKISTAN

SOMALIA

Insurgency never come to an abrupt halt, they may fluctuate in intensity but there's seemingly no end.
Re: ACF - Force Will Not Stop Boko-Haram by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 11, 2021
Seems the North are the ones actually encouraging banditry with their preferred for dialogue against the use of force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Army Debunks Kidnap Of 500 Women, Children In Damasak / Nigeria From Slipping Into Recession, Junaid Mohammed Raises Alarm / Made In Biafra Pencil Flood The Markert In South East-pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.