Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (81409 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by nadispeters: 11:39am On May 20, 2013
hahaha
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by nadispeters: 11:41am On May 20, 2013
hahaha dis is funny
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 20, 2013
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by toshmann(m): 4:21am On May 21, 2013
Concept:

I can now see why some of the Nigerian men living in the USA in the recent time killed their wives when they caught them cheating because it seems like lose-lose situation, that's why you must shine your eyes well before you knot the tie.
Guy I know a number of Naija couples that were happily married in Naija, once them enter Yankee the wife go develop wings, alarm go blow, marriage scatter. E don finish be that, court carry everything give woman. Lol grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Olayori01(m): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
I don't think its in a real world may be movie sha!!!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by 25omega(m): 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2013
vallycan: Dis is a movie scene on motion: not a direct cheatin look closely @ d crowd reaction a broad smile an d poliz are motionless:
i agree that its fake. which fire dept rides around with foam mattress and not water? Also the fire dept happened to be there as soon as the guy steps out of the window. how did they know they were needed
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by obontami: 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
See as the man resemble messi for the last picture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Shows Off Her Undies And Tattoos On Facebook (Photos) / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade / Man Dies In His Room At Kubwa, FCT After Fun With 2 Prostitutes At Night (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.