Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) (81416 Views)

10 tips to escape the friendzone and get any girl of your dreams / How Come It's so easy 4 Women To Forgive Cheating, While The Opposite Is 4 Men? / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Cheating On Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by nikkyshyne(f): 1:10pm On May 19, 2013
grin
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nuzo1(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2013
peleson: U people are looking at arguing couple while am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them discerning from their countenance, they are merely average Brazilians n am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think of this follow NLders?

I think most of comentators noticed the neat building too but decided not to derail from the topic.

No doubt, Brazil is going places in research, human and more especially infrastruuctural development. However, if you've been to Brazil, you will find out that majority of Brazilians don't live in such condos.

Like any developing country, Brazil has slums and very bad living condition. Though there's a new city (Brasiliy the capital) was planned and built over 3 decaade ago. It has schools, financial intitutions, churches and residential areas in specific areas respectively. This city was built in 1 and half years.

First of its kind!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by stefanlover: 1:15pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by neksummi(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2013
Very funny!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 19, 2013
I don't know the whole story but it takes gut to sleep with another man's wife in his house....

I believe that if a woman can sleep with another man in our matrimonial bed, it means she has no regard for me any more. It's pack ur tings and go.... Straight up... grin grin grin grin (incidence like dis is why men ought to be men... Be the sole house owner, so u can tell her to pack her things in case she screws on you.. grin grin grin grin )

I also believe that that a women that slept with you when she was with her husband/boyfriend is likely to cheat on you when u eventually 2gether.

Funny how he sneaked out though grin grin grin grin grin So shameful... Men should stop sleeping with married women!!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by bestower: 1:24pm On May 19, 2013
The man is such a smart guy that used the opportunity of the arguments to escape thru the window with a rolled blanket as a rope, i think the man must ve been watching lots of hollywood action movies......wait oo....but were the crowd hailing him for the perfection of his escape or what? i remember a country where JUNGLE JUSTICE will be punishment for such fornication as he stepped down out of the window.White men re so simple.i envy their simplicity.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by betrani(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2013
usmsam:

Did you watch the video well? The fact that firefighters were called in makes it real. Mumu
yeah on standby to prevent d situation from setting the building ablaze! Husband must be heating up!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Butoneday2(m): 1:32pm On May 19, 2013
what do u want me to say? grin undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by eaglechild: 1:32pm On May 19, 2013
See the looong list of people oogling over this thread in anticipation.
What were u hoping to see?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nicepoker(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2013
usmsam:

Did you watch the video well? The fact that firefighters were called in makes it real. Mumu
another ram
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by harlos: 1:34pm On May 19, 2013
killuminati: This post has been hidden
This post has been hidden
Hope u're ok
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by killuminati(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2013
harlos:
Hope u're ok
very well. How are you too?

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by pekelepekele(m): 2:05pm On May 19, 2013
This is the thread with the most hidden post on NL
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Policewoman(f): 2:11pm On May 19, 2013
WHY ARE THE MODS HIDING POSTS.??
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by olanshi: 2:13pm On May 19, 2013
OMG this must be a movie

Laughing and crying at the same time!

LWKMD
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by seunlayi(m): 2:19pm On May 19, 2013
What is nairaland turning to this days? how does a tread like this made it up to the frontpage? No wonder the high rate of Hidden post. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew x 1 million

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Vincent41(m): 2:21pm On May 19, 2013
usmsam: A man in Sao Paulo Brazil caught his wife cheating on him with a man and while they argue on the balcony to the delight of passers by, the man she was cheating with attempts to escape from the window. Funny stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMgyPvINU4

Stills from the video

hahahahahaha....laugh wan kill me
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by anitank(f): 2:23pm On May 19, 2013
They were already caught. Why didn't the man go down thru the normal stairway?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Yaksssss(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2013
It SUCKS to Cheat,Stop the cheat people
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by kobikwelu(m): 2:33pm On May 19, 2013
Shameless man...
He had to jump out of the window in his boxers like a secondary school boy..
If he knew he had the balls to sleep with a woman in her matrimonial bed, then he should have walked out the door like a MAN....

Besides, those who are commenting about the condos and the cheering crowd...there are condors like this all over the world...with normal people working in this environment. Let this happen in VI and you would see people (maiguard, cooks, Housegirls/boys) come out and cheer
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by toshmann(m): 2:34pm On May 19, 2013
Lol grin
Marriage troubles na universal language cheesy
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by killuminati(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2013
Vincent 4:

hahahahahaha....laugh wan kill me
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahlmkmd. You sure dis na reality! Dem even help di guy set bed to jump on lol...if na naija di guy don murd be dat oh
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by toshmann(m): 2:41pm On May 19, 2013
obo_man: I don't know the whole story but it takes gut to sleep with another man's wife in his house....

I believe that if a woman can sleep with another man in our matrimonial bed, it means she has no regard for me any more. It's pack ur tings and go.... Straight up... grin grin grin grin (incidence like dis is why men ought to be men... Be the sole house owner, so u can tell her to pack her things in case she screws on you.. grin grin grin grin )

I also believe that that a women that slept with you when she was with her husband/boyfriend is likely to cheat on you when u eventually 2gether.

Funny how he sneaked out though grin grin grin grin grin So shameful... Men should stop sleeping with married women!!!!

For this country (USA) if you divorce ya wife, and you have a kid, the first thing the court go do na to collect ya kid and house take give ya wife grin
If you get solid lawyer (wey go cost you hell) you fit manage hold ya house, but ya wife go carry the pikin and court will ask her to get another house where she will live with the child and YOU pay for the new house ( trust her to get expensive house) lol grin

Even if court gives her your house, YOU still pay for it grin

Now many young people just live together without getting married. grin
Marriage don die for here.
Ya wife fit cheat on you, claim say she no dey happy, file divorce, get better lawyer. . . . Ya own don finish grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Pearl27(f): 2:47pm On May 19, 2013
killuminati: why too many hidden posts here?
i wonder oh,i dont even bother 2 comment cos its a waste of tym.
undecided
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by anitank(f): 2:51pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:
For this country (USA) if you divorce ya wife, and you have a kid, the first thing the court go do na to collect ya kid and house take give ya wife grin
If you get solid lawyer (wey go cost you hell) you fit manage hold ya house, but ya wife go carry the pikin and court will ask her to get another house where she will live with the child and YOU pay for the new house ( trust her to get expensive house) lol grin

Ya wife fit cheat on you, claim say she no dey happy, file divorce, get better lawyer. . . . Ya own don finish grin
Oh I see. Now it makes sense why many people over there live together for years with kids and are still not married.

And when u ask them, they'd reply with their popular slogan, "if its not broken, don't fix it"
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Sheenor: 2:51pm On May 19, 2013
cheater
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 19, 2013
Smiling in Portuguese!
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 19, 2013
toshmann:

lol... you very right.... Its a double dagger through ur heart. You caught ur wife sleeping with another man, and the law allows her to take half of your possession and ur kids when you divorce her... undecided undecided undecided

Marital laws in western countries need reforming.. It is very pro women.
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by gbame(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2013
Fairmee: Does it affect the price of garri in Nigeria?
Must it affect the the price of garri. Wetin concern garri with wetin dey ground?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 19, 2013
my brother, same thing o! but eyes dey see different thing like minds do..
peleson: U people are looking at arguing couple while am looking at and more interested at the quality of the building and how affordable it is to them discerning from their countenance, they are merely average Brazilians n am thrilled at the level of their decent habitation.. What do u think of this follow NLders?
Re: Husband Catches Wife Cheating While The Man Tries To Escape (PICS/VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 19, 2013
who said naija is not the most free country?
toshmann:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.