Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On (1543 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by sirgigs: 7:01am On May 19, 2013
Hello People,
I noticed a change of character in my girlfriend for some 3 weeks now.
#She is quarrelsome even as per little things we laughed at before
#she barely picks calls now
#denies me sex
#always busy. This is someone that has all the time Ooo
Sincerely I noticed a change and from experience once a lady starts putting up all this them something is amiss.
I need your candid opinions
Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by againstGEJ(m): 7:08am On May 19, 2013
Thi early sunday morning. Na one girl wey don dump you na him you they think about!

1 Like

Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by sambroose(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2013
I pray o ........ma guy abeg move on, cox no time to check time
Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by 190: 7:17am On May 19, 2013
Shes banging someone else

goodluck
Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by eightsin(m): 7:26am On May 19, 2013
Sit her down n discuss the changes you've noticed... But it's obvious something is amidst. She either has a new guy n she is looking for ways to leave u.
Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by naijazown(m): 8:55am On May 19, 2013
She may have something against you she probably cant/dont wanna discuss with you, or maybe you've not given her d opportunity to express it.

Make the mood right someday, and discuss this with her if you love her...But put on your HeartBreak-Amour...She may find it a suitable ground to end it all if she's d blunt type.

Goodluck!
Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by Princesszoe: 8:58am On May 19, 2013
"denies you sex". And you are proudly saying it here. Are you married to her ? No fear of God.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by Mcleo007(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2013
I think it is about time the Mods on this website wake up and start to vet some of this silly threads. Can't people read signs any longer. Is intelligence now sold in shopping malls that it takes so much of effort to get? Arrrghhh undecided
Re: Guys Aren't These Signs That She Has Moved On by Godson201333(m): 12:01pm On May 19, 2013
@OP U dey craze ni?I guess na denial of sex dey pain you pass,Just passing by in my tro tro

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Bf Or Bb Whch 1 Wil U Miss Most? / I Pity D Woman Dat Will Marry U, My GF Said To Me / Traditional Wedding Or White/church Wedding: Which One Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.