Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? (2411 Views)

My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / She Loves Me But I Don't Love Her. Pls advice me / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by laminaria(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2013
Fellow Nlanders!
I invited a gal over to my town cos they are on strike in their school, though we neva really started d relationship per say bt I av made it known to her my intention. She came yesterday around 11am.
She had requested for movies she wanted to watch which I got them all.
The question nw is she has neva for a single minute romantic, anytime I tried to touch her she quickly decline since she knew my intention, honestly am just piss off wit her cos another thing is she made n received guys calls to often that sense signal to me that she isn't worhty of all ma caring, just frustrated wit all dis ladies I met recently #sobber mood
Can I go mad wit her or just play along til she goes her way?
Pls ignore ma errors or mistakes just a candid advice pls, she just went to bathroom nw!
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by saemmanuel(m): 8:28pm On May 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by laminaria(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2013
Ma bro, I don try all guys method bt she was like am studying first wen am nt a course..........E dey vex me o.
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 8:51pm On May 19, 2013
pack her load and chase her out of your house this nite

dont let 12am meet her in your house

if you need help - call me angry angry angry

I hate girls wen dey phuck up, why shudnt she offer u the punny angry angry is it her house or she thinks
to pay House rent na beans angry angry angry
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by djeezy(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2013
laminaria: Fellow Nlanders!
I invited a gal over to my town cos they are on strike in their school, though we neva really started d relationship per say bt I av made it known to her my intention. She came yesterday around 11am.
She had requested for movies she wanted to watch which I got them all.
The question nw is she has neva for a single minute romantic, anytime I tried to touch her she quickly decline since she knew my intention, honestly am just piss off wit her cos another thing is she made n received guys calls to often that sense signal to me that she isn't worhty of all ma caring, just frustrated wit all dis ladies I met recently #sobber mood
Can I go mad wit her or just play along til she goes her way?
Pls ignore ma errors or mistakes just a candid advice pls, she just went to bathroom nw!
@bolded, does making your intentions known to her give you the leeway to what you wanted to do? Slow down man.
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Enegod(m): 9:09pm On May 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
pack her load and chase her out of your house this nite

dont let 12am meet her in your house

if you need help - call me angry angry angry

I hate girls wen dey phuck up, why shudnt she offer u the punny angry angry is it her house or she thinks
to pay House rent na beans angry angry angry
rme
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2013
Na wa oh.. The rate at which boys take dey pursue nyash dis days dey give me fear ooh..
Ok,this is what you'll do.. Secretly exchange all the movies you bought for her with blue film.. Immidiately she plays it and hears "ooouccch baby,aaaaahhh,faster baby" her nipple.s will stand at attention,when it does,gbam it is time to attack.. Errm,make sure you use 4-4-2 formation oooh.. If the girl pushes you away,pls just respect yourself and go keep yourself busy eg.."pick beans"..
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 9:18pm On May 19, 2013
Na wa oh.. The rate at which boys take dey pursue nyash dis days dey give me fear ooh..

cheesy cheesy
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by obi4eze(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2013
Sorry sir but you have a problem that has to be dealt with: LUST. You don't love the girl. You just want her body and that's very bad. I should even blame the girl for even trying to come close to someone like you. Nonsense! May God forgive you for attempting fornication or is she your wife?
The fact that many people aid or abet a bad thing doesn't make that thing good. Got it?

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by saemmanuel(m): 9:35pm On May 19, 2013
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 9:35pm On May 19, 2013
obi4eze: Sorry sir but you have a problem that has to be dealt with: LUST. You don't love the girl. You just want her body and that's very bad.Nonsense! I should even blame the girl for even trying to come close to someone like you. May God forgive you for attempting fornication or is she your wife?

sharrap dia is she your wife too angry
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by obi4eze(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

sharrap dia is she your wife too angry

God bless you sir! But am I the one who wants to sleep with her?
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 19, 2013
Kids.
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 19, 2013
It baffles me how some girls behave sha, she is not interested yet she pack her bag and off she goes to visit him.

O.p, I don't blame you for making advances, coming over to stay can be interpreted as a green light.
But you too, now that you have seen she isn't interested can you stay away from her stop and trying to touch her, carry your conji some where else, before we start hearing you are being charged rape
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 9:52pm On May 19, 2013
obi4eze:

God bless you sir! But am I the one who wants o sleep with her?
NO!

But

Rule #1 Never put sand sand in a brother's garri angry angry
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by pendo89(f): 9:53pm On May 19, 2013
funny thread,hilarious replies.no comment. grin
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 9:54pm On May 19, 2013
pendo89: funny thread,hilarious replies.no comment. grin

wats hilarious about this serious thread angry angry
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 9:55pm On May 19, 2013
saemmanuel: if the BF no work, rub aboniki on her eye and threaten to rub it on her toto and b-r-e-a-s-t, she go gree fast fast ...... if dat wan no work, drug her and if she no sleep, mr. run for ur life oooooooo..........

coedine tins cheesy
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by pendo89(f): 9:57pm On May 19, 2013
perversion.
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by laminaria(m): 9:57pm On May 19, 2013
Generally every1 has spoken his or her mind which I respect as a person.....bt d fact is b4 her coming we both talk on sex, romance n d issue lik that, so I find it hard wit her now she finally arrived.
We decided to go for a walk along d street mayb buying a couple of tins(Suya, drinks etc) I wnt lie to u guys I was just cheking ma fcbk and she was also attending to her customers on BBm too 50:50 man no go vex.
All of a suddend she requested for ma hands along her waist whc I declined too since u wnt allow me to do dat at our secluded place why do u want me to make u public in my area.....I jst noticed she stopped bside a commercial bus, I was a bit in front waiting for her to come along....she just zoomed back to my apartment.
I went alone to get things dat wil be needed for me dis 9t n tomorow b4 leaving for office. She is on ma bed wit her BB while I pak ma phones, lappy to ma side of d room laying on rug, I took loaves of bread wit tea, as for her except d rice she ate in d afternoon she has taking anyting since then( tho she is nt d food type). Stil doin her usual, calls n bbm.
Shud I ask her abt food I shud just bone wit ma iris season3, mayb dis wil force her to move tomorw morning..............God is ma witness I treat ladies right n well, bt simc ladies of nowadays aren't worthy of it.
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 9:59pm On May 19, 2013
^ For PHUCK SAKE man JUMP ON that ABUNNA and HIT IT HARD

Have u bought condom! cheesy

shes waiting for you man- Damn- these kind scenerios 190 nor dey slack angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Aklofs: 10:04pm On May 19, 2013
Girls nd their madnesss
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 19, 2013
First of all...... If you know anything about treating a lady right, you will know that coming online to say all this is so wrong

Second of all...... you will know that when there is misunderstanding Communication is the key and it does wonders
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by obi4eze(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2013
190-the-clown:

NO!

But

Rule #1 Never put sand sand in a brother's garri angry angry

Oga, which rule is that? Yours? No problem. What I said earlier is the bitter truth. At times, truth is like a pill which tastes bitter in the mouth but does good to the body.
The wages of sin (including fornication) is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
@ OP, after fornication, what next? Please think again and tell yourself the truth: Fornication is a destiny killer!

PS: It's always the best to abstain from anything that could lead to evil.

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by laminaria(m): 10:16pm On May 19, 2013
baibijay: First of all...... If you know anything about treating a lady right, you will know that coming online to say all this is so wrong

Second of all...... you will know that when there is misunderstanding Communication is the key and it does wonders
There u go judging ma personality, well since u neva met me in person I tink u need to give me d benefit of doubt......better stil wat do u mean by communication again wen am saying she is here wit me since yesterday morning, d fact Is she has many suitors which makes her to behave like that n I wil and never be a woman rapper, Sex is nt ma problem bt her attitude, Hw do u fil taking wit som1 that came all d way frm 2 states to see n all she does is TV, BBM....
Coming to share d story doesn't mean I didn't treat ladies perhaps u want a trial?
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 10:21pm On May 19, 2013
^There you go brof

slice that ABUNNA

time is going - its 10.21pm already angry angry

drop that laptop and roll a CD on and get to work angry angry
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by laminaria(m): 10:21pm On May 19, 2013
obi4eze:

Oga, which rule is that? Yours? No problem. What I said earlier is the bitter truth. At times, truth is like a pill which tastes bitter in the mouth but does good to the body.
The wages of sin (including fornication) is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
@ OP, after fornication, what next? Please think again and tell yourself the truth: Fornication is a destiny killer!

PS: It's always the best to abstain from anything that could lead to evil.
Thanks for d piece of info n advice.............U spoke like a bro In christ,
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 10:23pm On May 19, 2013
laminaria:
Thanks for d piece of info n advice.............U spoke like a bro In christ,

Kmt undecided undecided

fake boys angry
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by laminaria(m): 10:25pm On May 19, 2013
190-the-clown:
^There you go brof

slice that ABUNNA

time is going - its 10.21pm already angry angry

drop that laptop and roll a CD on and get to work angry angry
Isn't a bad idea too bt I wil neva forget my mum sayin......never get sometin done wit force, U dnt struggle to get wat u deserve, I wil allow her to stay til anytin she wants to leave.
am nt sex starve, tanx bro!

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 19, 2013
laminaria:
There u go judging ma personality, well since u neva met me in person I
tink u need to give me d benefit of doubt......better stil wat do u
mean by communication again wen am saying she is here wit me since
yesterday morning, d fact Is she has many suitors which makes her to
behave like that n I wil and never be a woman rapper, Sex is nt ma
problem bt her attitude, Hw do u fil taking wit som1 that came all d way
frm 2 states to see n all she does is TV, BBM....
Coming to share d story doesn't mean I didn't treat ladies perhaps u
want a trial?

Not judging, just saying a guy who knows his ways around ladies wouldn't
cluelessly run online while a lady is laying right beside him,

Communication involves asking her what is wrong, telling her that you
are disappointed though, telling her how you thought it would be,
understand her own side, accepting that even if she doesn't want sex it
doesn't warrant the distance.

You can search Google for 'communicating with a woman' since you have no
clue.

And did you just ask if I want a trial? Well, No, thanks. . . smiley

If you are finding hard it to handle the lady there, you 'definitely'
cant handle me.....
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by 190theclown: 10:43pm On May 19, 2013
laminaria:
Isn't a bad idea too bt I wil neva forget my mum sayin......never get sometin done wit force, U dnt struggle to get wat u deserve, I wil allow her to stay til anytin she wants to leave.
am nt sex starve, tanx bro!

shocked shocked
Re: Can I Go Mad Wit Her Pls? by killuminati(m): 11:05pm On May 19, 2013
Chei! Omo see free toto yeeee!

Guy, the ball is in ur court...don't dull, shaq o'neil on dis b'tch mane, no time!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Spirit Of My Late Girlfriend Is Appearing to me / Guys, Reasons Why You Should Marry An Igbo Girl / Guys Can You Buy This For Your Chick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.