Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,714 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims (40907 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I think there is something wrong with this King though. I think he should step down and be replaced.

It seems its become a fashion in his household for his wives to abandone him and run away. apparently 3 already did so: http://scoophunters.com/2012/07/14/king-mswatis-sixth-wife-flees-to-south-africa/

Before the fallout with LaGija, local media reported that another of the king’s wives, Nothando Dube, had complained of abuse and torture at his soldiers’ hands after she was caught in bed with the monarch’s friend and justice minister Ndumiso Mamba.

How do you think gej will react if he catches his wife with his minister or a guard?

The king is a human

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: the fact that she had to seek asylum proves that she was practically stealing her freedom. Just because the wives' opnion wasn't expressed doesn't mean they don't have anything to complain about...take time to learn more about the Swati culture and u I knw if some of these women marry him out of free will or out of fear
jeez stop assuming...
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Before the fallout with LaGija, local media reported that another of the king’s wives, Nothando Dube, had complained of abuse and torture at his soldiers’ hands after she was caught in bed with the monarch’s friend and justice minister Ndumiso Mamba.

How do you think gej will react if he catches his wife with his minister or a guard?

The king is a human

you got a point there. what if she caught aids and spread it to him. tongue
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

not Tibet. that is on the border between India and Nepal.
though i admit i dont know alot about tibetian culture, but they do have this policy to become monks.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 21, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

you got a point there. what if she caught aids and spread it to him. tongue
always bra cool cool
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2013
Silkmoth33: though i admit i dont know alot about tibetian culture, but they do have this policy to become monks.

yeah but the actual religion of Tibet is Bon.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Dewze(m): 7:44pm On May 21, 2013
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:21am On May 22, 2013
Is the man not tired? How many women does he want? Let him leave some for his fellow countrymen...haba jor!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by 50calibre(m): 12:24am On May 22, 2013
I don't believe this co*k and bull story. An African woman would pass on the opportunity to become a wife ( even if its number 70th ) of a filthy WEALTHY king and chose instead to be a refugee in Britain? I don't think so and the UKBA would see through the ruse.

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:30am On May 22, 2013
Thanks lady for running away from that beast for your dear life! Who would dare want to be forced sleeping with such ugly and barbaric looking old man? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2013
[size=13pt]See as he dey advertise ground beef for his chest. Smh.[/size]
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:32am On May 22, 2013
50calibre: I don't believe this co*k and bull story. An African woman would pass on the opportunity to become a wife ( even if its number 70th ) of a filthy [b]WEALTHY king and chose instead to be a refugee in Britain?[/b] I don't think so and the UKBA would see through the ruse.
Yes, an African woman could pass on that. Do you think everyone is after wealth? undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:00am On May 22, 2013
Lol @ Onila advocating for her partner...

She's ugly and ain't Virgin
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:04am On May 22, 2013
What if this was framed up in other to get a PR status in England.. Is she not aware dat her Sis abi na Aunt who's the 4th wife would be in danger due to her press outburst
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Okworigeorge(m): 1:05am On May 22, 2013
Our 9ja babes run? 4 wat....xcept dem no hear abt d UK once a year 4 shopn

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Okworigeorge(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2013
Space booked 4 garri advert

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:08am On May 22, 2013
Ewwwwww i weep for some African women. just imagine dealing with that animal!!

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:14am On May 22, 2013
I literally puked after seeing his picture.

Africa is so backward mehn

Ki lo n se pelu iyawo merinla?

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:15am On May 22, 2013
50calibre: I don't believe this co*k and bull story. An African woman would pass on the opportunity to become a wife ( even if its number 70th ) of a filthy [b]WEALTHY king and chose instead to be a refugee in Britain?[/b] I don't think so and the UKBA would see through the ruse.

grin grin grin grin

The truth, and nothing but the truth. grin

Her solicitors probably advised her to make that ish up - lying slag! grin
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:18am On May 22, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I literally puked after seeing his picture.

Africa is so backward mehn

Ki lo n se pelu iyawo merinla?
so are African
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:19am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: so are African

cheesy
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:20am On May 22, 2013
Stop insulting the king and show some respect angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by 50calibre(m): 1:22am On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

grin grin grin grin

The truth, and nothing but the truth. grin

Her solicitors probably advised her to make that ish up - lying slag! grin

Sure thing! It's all a cooked up story to gain assylum. King of Swaziland is a very rich dude, I'm sure most african women are willing to be enslaved by him.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:28am On May 22, 2013
whaetever his good deeds or faults, he does speak well and he has a style. . cool :

father & daughter smiley

The African King with his forces. cool

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/King+Mswati+III+KRCPaH3g89Sm.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2013
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:30am On May 22, 2013
And you see starving and ugly people calling him animal....

Viva el Rey

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:31am On May 22, 2013
Wow, she makes sense. cool
Sure say dem no go assassinate the guy wey go marry am so? undecided
Dis one na cult boy harrassment tins on top babe matta all over again grin

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:31am On May 22, 2013
50calibre:

Sure thing! It's all a cooked up story to gain assylum. King of Swaziland is a very rich dude, I'm sure most african women are willing to be enslaved by him.

Obviously, the UKBA will see through her lies. Why would a King who can choose from a pool of thousands of beautiful virgins run after an average looking girl? lol. She's a liar. Coupled with the fact that, the only language African chics understand is money. Once they see money, they lose their darn senses.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33am On May 22, 2013

H.R.H King MSwati III and monkey.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:37am On May 22, 2013
A lot of misogynist and chauvinistic men on this thread undecided

4 Likes

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:38am On May 22, 2013
KING MSWATI III, AFRICAS LAST REIGNING ABSOLUTE MONARCH!

[img]http://en.rian.ru/images/17291/04/172910483.jpg[/img]

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:39am On May 22, 2013
ALbino reed dancer! shocked smiley smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Guarded By Secret Service Counter-sniper Team, Protective Tent As He.... / Volodymyr Zelensky Urges Citizens To Fight, Offers Weapons / Moscow Offers Update On Casualties From Ukraine Conflict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.