Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims (40726 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:22am On May 22, 2013
J12:

For real? I thought it was gibberish.
What did you write up there anyway?
cheiiii...... Cant translate in english very difficult lol mswati will understand
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by NosaHenry(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2013
Is she still a virgin, with her legs that seem spread out. grin

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:43am On May 22, 2013
nadia_SA: cheiiii...... Cant translate in english very difficult lol mswati will understand

Ok. Just one thing.
What does "bakhuluma" mean?
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 22, 2013
Nosa-Henry:
Is she still a virgin, with her legs that seem spread out. grin
the last time i checked,virginity is not written on the fore head,neither does it show on her legs...learn to use your number 6,not every thing is a laughing matter....ishhh
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 22, 2013
King Mswati: You all should stop putting your mouths in something you know nothing about. The silly girl won't say how much I've done for her and her family. Be warned!
did the girl and her family beg you for the favour,ehhhe? Ugly fat man :p
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 22, 2013
Eneze1:

not all African woman, not everybody is after wealth, and please stop your generalization
exactly,except he agrees that every african man is a potential rapist
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by tpia5: 12:10pm On May 22, 2013
nadia_SA: cheiiii...... Cant translate in english very difficult lol mswati will understand

Mswati is nigerian.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: stop being idiotic these women don't have the same gender equality rights like other women in SADC countries do. If he makes a choice he gets wat he wants, these women can't object...the only option out is seeking refugee in a foreign land. Imagine ur own daughter having to be emancipated and sent off to a foreign land at 15 simply because some greedy man wants to get into her kitten to satisfy his selfish needs... Again i ask u where is the prductivity in that knd of behaviour? U dont know sh*t about the Swaziland legal position with regards to gender equality angry
dont mind him.some people cant be objective,they have to be sentimental in everything,worsestill arguing blindly without facts
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 22, 2013
DailyNews: This lady just want some international recognition, and she's already getting it and soon, UN as usual will invite her and give her a Nobel Peace Prize for fighting polygammy in Swaziland...the world is all about being smart and utilising opportunities. Smart lady grin
at least its better than being one of the numerous wife of a rich sex freak who all the queens will be struggling for his attention.

I'll rather be known internationally for what i want than be a wife to one black looking fat monarch
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 22, 2013
mistiff007: She is just another assylum liar...the king got so much alternatives and she's not all that.She'll soon discover LONDON reality grin.
biko meshionu.how can a girl lie on something as serious as that when we all know he lacks self control when it comes to amassing of women.biko try and think before you type not the other way round
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2013
tpia@:

Mswati is nigerian.
then my fellow south africans will sabi
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by bethnals: 12:35pm On May 22, 2013
DailyNews: very funny, Africans are just too gullible. Whatever the western world approve, is approved and whatever they condemn is condemned.

Gay marriage was just legalised in France a few days ago, and American government was also pressurising Nigerian government to approve gay marriage, but at the same time, they condemn polygamy.

All these are their western tactics to ensure all African cultures are destroyed and foolishly, we are dancing to their drum beats, sighs.

excatlty they have broken down their own countries into individuals no family no culture nothing. Poepel there are only loyal to consume consume consume.

Now they want to do the same to africa/asia make us consumers and loyal to the money only not our tribe/religon. Thats why the bombs only go off in 'conservative' places where they want 'womens rights' like they have in england.

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 22, 2013
J12:

Ok. Just one thing.
What does "bakhuluma" mean?
it means 'they talk talk' y u choose that word out of the whole sentence i said
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 22, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]See as he dey advertise ground beef for his chest. Smh.[/size]
lol,he even looks like he packed charms on his body sef.very gross.ewww
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 22, 2013
REALITY101: Lol @ Onila advocating for her partner...

She's ugly and ain't Virgin
while the beast is handsome,slim and a virgin abi :/
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: biko meshionu.how can a girl lie on something as serious as that when we all know he lacks self control when it comes to amassing of women.biko try and think before you type not the other way round

Claiming virginity is the new thing on these streets now. I can't even count the number of chics that have claimed that ish only to get to the bottomless pit and discover that, their hymens were on crimewatch - most wanted. grin

Don't tell me you're also a virgin. undecided undecided
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

Claiming virginity is the new thing on these streets now. I can't even count the number of chics that have claimed that ish only to get to the bottomless pit and discover that, their hymens were on crimewatch - most wanted. grin

Don't tell me you're also a virgin. undecided undecided
hahahaha you first tell me whther you are a virgin,then i will let you know whether my hymen is present or absent cheesycheesycheesy

back to the issue,at least shes better of doing something more useful with her life than getting married to an old ugly pervert at 15
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:03pm On May 22, 2013
all na format
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2013
Ijogz K: What if this was framed up in other to get a PR status in England.. Is she not aware dat her Sis abi na Aunt who's the 4th wife would be in danger due to her press outburst
mr,you are talking nonsense.how can a 15 year old frame up this old perverted granpa,what does she stand to gain.so she should die in silence or not run for her life.infact i think you are as gross as that dirty old monarch
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: mr,you are talking nonsense.how can a 15 year old frame up this old perverted granpa,what does she stand to gain.so she should die in silence or not run for her life.infact i think you are as gross as that dirty old monarch

She stands to get paper to stay in the UK?
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: hahahaha you first tell me whther you are a virgin,then i will let you know whether my hymen is present or absent cheesycheesycheesy

back to the issue,at least shes better of doing something more useful with her life than getting married to an old ugly pervert at 15

Am I a virgin? Err... I'm still technically a virgin for Nigerians born Naija, girls from a lot of countries in Africa, Middle East, South East Asia, Eastern Europe, Oceania, and South America. tongue

I'm not the type to judge other people's culture(s). If that's how they get down in Swaziland - I have nothing but respect for their culture. But this chic is a liar. Her story doesn't add up, to be honest.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 22, 2013
The stuewpiid girl went to UK and started making noise instead of keeping quiet. Who wants to know the king approached you

I would have offered her a marital proposal now but for her activism... Smh
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

and what about her education? Biko think.so she will leave her education,family and friends to run to u.k all in the name of framing up this filth.tell me something else jare shocked
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

Obviously, her storyline is formatted to lie that she came as a minor and her life is in danger in Swaziland. grin

It's all a game, yo.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: and what about her education? Biko think.so she will leave her education,family and friends to run to u.k all in the name of framing up this filth.tell me something else jare shocked

All na format jare. which education? you wan compare education in her home country to UK's own?
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2013
shymexx:

Obviously, her storyline is formatted to lie that she came as a minor and her life is in danger in Swaziland. grin

It's all a game, yo.

Abi oo. its a common story when people want to claim asylum. Get free house and benefits.all paid by tax payers
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2013
okpara ugo: The stuewpiid girl went to UK and started making noise instead of keeping quiet. Who wants to know the king approached you

I would have offered her a marital proposal now but for her activism... Smh
so she should not expose the paedophile abi.shocked if i were in her shoes,i will do tripple.mshewwww.so you just want small girls to marry at that age and suffer in silence,misogynist keep your marriage proposal to yourself.marriage is not her priority now,completing her education is what is her priority.

I can't even imagine how an adult will be making proposal to a teenager if not that the person himself is warped,ewwww
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by slimyem: 1:13pm On May 22, 2013
The men on this thread talking trash because girl dissapointed them by not marrying king as against their belief that all you need to get a girl is a lot of money and comfort.undecided
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

All na format jare. which education? you wan compare education in her home country to UK's own?
in a normal,right thinking society,nobody marries of a 15 year old girl or encourage her to marry.a 15 year old girl should be someone still in high school,biko let her enjoy her teenagehood and dont ruin her life.

It just beats my imagination the way grown a,,ss men lust after young teenagers.tufiaaa
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2013
slimyem: The men on this thread talking trash because girl dissapointed them by not marrying king as against their belief that all you need to get a girl is a lot of money and comfort.undecided
no mind them.na too much nollywood dey worry many of them
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Skywalker5(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2013
kulyie: in a normal,right thinking society,nobody marries of a 15 year old girl or encourage her to marry.a 15 year old girl should be someone still in high school,biko let her enjoy her teenagehood and dont ruin her life.

It just beats my imagination the way grown a,,ss men lust after young teenagers.tufiaaa

You a clown. who is lusting after her? she wants to stay in UK and that part of her plan. Lie that your life is in danger in your own country and people will listen
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 22, 2013
Sky-walker:

Abi oo. its a common story when people want to claim asylum. Get free house and benefits.all paid by tax payers
if her story is not true,the u.k government will not have allowed her acess into their country talkless of enjoying their facilities because i am sure they too must have done their investigation and discovered it was true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.