Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims (40729 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Check Out These Swaziland Representatives At A Meeting ( Photo) / Witches Allowed Maximum Of 150m Flying Altitude In Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 22, 2013
Raiyo: It's a total shame....

A country being ravaged by poverty and HIV/AIDS and the monarch is busy leading a hedonistic lifestyle.

Racking up wifes and collecting nubile girls while his people Languish

Africa needs help, for it self and most importantly by itself.
if only our randy men will accept this simple truth.but you hear them blabbing rubbish like,it's our culture,this is africa,bla bla bla.I
Now ask.is every culture good?
Why didn't they keep up with the culture killing twins and other such atrocities since culture is divine.is it so dificult to see that such culture were indoctrinated by uneducated myopic fore fathers who used their superior physical strength to oppress their women?
And the promiscous nature of our men won't let them do away with something that's contributing to our under-developmentas a continent.I'm really sorry for all of us
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:00am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: name of the documentary so I can check it online , Sinon oust du vent....

http://m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Swazi-kings-wife-leaves-him-20120506

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064049/Polygamous-King-Swaziland-breaks-12th-wife-cheats-him.html

Mind u some of them were married when they were underage yet he came up with a rule that girls under 18 must abstain from sex undecided undecided undecided
See how the wives experience the marriage themselves
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:11am On May 23, 2013
kulyie: mr,you are talking nonsense.how can a 15 year old frame up this old perverted granpa,what does she stand to gain.so she should die in silence or not run for her life.infact i think you are as gross as that dirty old monarch
You must be Madt, am just seeing this self.. Even a gurl of 9yrs can lie to get a PR status in d UK
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:12am On May 23, 2013
lorretta u: if only our randy men will accept this simple truth.but you hear them blabbing rubbish like,it's our culture,this is africa,bla bla bla.I
Why didn't they keep up with the culture killing twins and other such atrocities since culture is divine.is it so dificult to see that such culture were indoctrinated by uneducated myopic fore fathers who used their superior physical strength to oppress their women?
And the promiscous nature of our men won't let them do away with something that's contributing to our under-developmentas a continent.I'm really sorry for all of us

Kpele.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 12:16am On May 23, 2013
lorretta u:
ask some of them on NL on how to lay pipe, they will not shut up about...ask them about for Africa can be developed, see how clueless they are. It's sad sad

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:13am On May 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ask some of them on NL on how to lay pipe, they will not shut up about...ask them about for Africa can be developed, see how clueless they are. It's sad sad

See this dumb hypocrite so Africa developpement is a men's job right? What are u doing yourself...always blaming men for something, yet they are strong black women......lmao
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:16am On May 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: http://m.news24.com/news24/Africa/News/Swazi-kings-wife-leaves-him-20120506

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064049/Polygamous-King-Swaziland-breaks-12th-wife-cheats-him.html

Mind u some of them were married when they were underage yet he came up with a rule that girls under 18 must abstain from sex undecided undecided undecided
See how the wives experience the marriage themselves

So we should praise a cheat and blame an honest polygamist..women I hail..you mean you missed the part where she was fcking everyone
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:17am On May 23, 2013
lorretta u: if only our randy men will accept this simple truth.but you hear them blabbing rubbish like,it's our culture,this is africa,bla bla bla.I
shut up when you don't what you are talking about
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 3:24am On May 23, 2013
They are clearly on mission, some are even abandoning their children..so they don't worry for the children since the dude is the devil in Person? Lmao don't kill me laughter...I bet the dude can't satisfy all of them , and some are lonely that's why they are looking for way out of a marriage where they said a BIG YES....

Guess women can't resist shopping in New York etc
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 9:32am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

See this dumb hypocrite so Africa developpement is a men's job right? What are u doing yourself...always blaming men for something, yet they are strong black women......lmao
my point proven...ask dumbies like u and this is the exact response u get. Of cause its a men's job to do while in the hell do thetake leadership positions if they are not gonna do sh*t. Is that not the whole point of becoming a leader encouraging development and positive change. Same applies to women in power.I don't see any of it happening under Swati's monarchy rather a rise in the HIV rate, high rate of uneducated pple and porverty...its. Pity some poor women had to carry these men for 9months...if a woman cld see the future of a child before birth im sure all doctors who perform abortions would be the most rich pple in the world.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 9:38am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

So we should praise a cheat and blame an honest polygamist..women I hail..you mean you missed the part where she was fcking everyone
honest polygamist...we're is the honesty in having more than enough women as wives and not being able to develop ur own economy angry where is the honesty in passing a law that girls under 18 can't engage in sexual intercourse and going on to marry a 17year old urself ? Where is the sense in creating a sexual offence and being the one to commit the offence urself? angry u seem like the type that went to school because someone managed to pay fees not to get an actual education
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: up to them...if you lorreta want 3 husbands ,good for u , now I hope you will find 3men ready to accept it....the situation exists in Tibet but for different reason..there people don't have money and the bride price is expensive so brothers or group of men(3-4) put money together and marry the same wife...
that doesn't answer the question.the question is,what's your view on polyandry?Do u support it or not?
Simple question quit beating about the bush.
as to asserting that I'd want more than one husband,I'll have you know that it's a miracle for a sane woman to keep up with loathsome creatures like some of you men.why would she want more husbands?
Unlike you men that your lives,sensibilities,sanity and joy depends on the number of punny you can enter in your lifetime.we women are classier creatures and would rather not deal so much with the dirt anfd filth that comes with associating with some men.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 10:41am On May 23, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: shut up when you don't what you are talking about
why don't you try disproving what I said rather than show your distorted ego here.let's here reason and not insult
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 10:55am On May 23, 2013
lorretta u: why don't you try disproving what I said rather than show your distorted ego here.let's here reason and not insult

You always sound bitter and angry. you're too pretty for that. chill, just a lil bit
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by ddeola: 1:42pm On May 23, 2013
Talk of foolish-time housewives and achaic men
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by anonymous6(f): 4:07pm On May 23, 2013
onila: King of Swaziland wants to make me his (14th) virgin bride, says woman seeking asylum in the UK

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5prP6yvPHz0/UZkbow_rruI/AAAAAAABs6E/uWeqQD6kRPk/s400/article-2326680-19D9CC9E000005DC-993_306x423.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-IjZWPEp8OPc/UZkbnXL_OfI/AAAAAAABs58/WM87QrQvT24/s400/article-2326680-19D9EBD7000005DC-446_306x450.jpg[/img]

A young woman is seeking asylum in Britain after she spurned the advances of the polyamorous King Mswati III of Swaziland (pictured right) and refused to join his harem of 13 wives.

Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, fled to England from the southern African nation as a teenager after she caught the attention of the millionaire monarch, a notoriously oppressive ruler known for his lavish lifestyle.

As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati III, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year.

Miss Ngobeni, who now lives in Birmingham, was just 15 when the King made his advances after seeing her at the palace of his fourth wife, LaNgangaza. She said she was ‘terrified’ when she learned of his marriage intentions.

she did a good decision
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 23, 2013
African society has always been dominated by the idea of male chauvinism. The truth is that there are many ignorant women who are ready to suffer in it without questioning. Many have displayed that in their comments here already.

Please, say NO to this kind of barbaric cultural idea! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by harlos: 4:18pm On May 23, 2013
anonymous6:

she did a good decision
she made not did.

To ur post u made a wrong decision by quoting the whole news
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by anonymous6(f): 4:24pm On May 23, 2013
harlos: she made not did.

To ur post u made a wrong decision by quoting the whole news

I'm talking about the fact of her going to the UK for assylum instead of being married to a pervert using polygamy in his defense, I don't see anything wrong in quoting the whole post, because it makes no difference, my post is to the news of her story of running away from that swaziland king lol
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by anonymous6(f): 4:34pm On May 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I think its high time they abolish polygamy.

well, I don't agree with polygamy but if certain populations in Africa, Asia, Middle East and America want to do it that is their business but I don't think any one should be forced to do if they don't want to, like what that pervert king of swaziland wanted to do to the female(tintswalo) this thread is talking about.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by harlos: 4:49pm On May 23, 2013
anonymous6:

I'm talking about the fact of her going to the UK for assylum instead of being married to a pervert using polygamy in his defense, I don't see anything wrong in quoting the whole post, because it makes no difference, my post is to the news of her story of running away from that swaziland king lol
ok i hear you but decisions are made not done, and she made a decision, in short what i'm trying to say is that DID is not the correct word there.

Sorry if any offence.
Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by anonymous6(f): 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
harlos: ok i hear you but decisions are made not done, and she made a decision, in short what i'm trying to say is that DID is not the correct word there.

Sorry if any offence.

oh ok I understand

1 Like

Re: King Of Swaziland Wants Me To Be 14th Virgin Bride - Woman Claims by CHIMSKY(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
onila: King of Swaziland wants to make me his (14th) virgin bride, says woman seeking asylum in the UK

[img]http://2.bp..com/-5prP6yvPHz0/UZkbow_rruI/AAAAAAABs6E/uWeqQD6kRPk/s400/article-2326680-19D9CC9E000005DC-993_306x423.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-IjZWPEp8OPc/UZkbnXL_OfI/AAAAAAABs58/WM87QrQvT24/s400/article-2326680-19D9EBD7000005DC-446_306x450.jpg[/img]

A young woman is seeking asylum in Britain after she spurned the advances of the polyamorous King Mswati III of Swaziland (pictured right) and refused to join his harem of 13 wives.

Tintswalo Ngobeni, 22, fled to England from the southern African nation as a teenager after she caught the attention of the millionaire monarch, a notoriously oppressive ruler known for his lavish lifestyle.

As part of Swazi custom, King Mswati III, 45, is permitted to choose a new bride every year.

Miss Ngobeni, who now lives in Birmingham, was just 15 when the King made his advances after seeing her at the palace of his fourth wife, LaNgangaza. She said she was ‘terrified’ when she learned of his marriage intentions.

She added: ‘He started calling me at boarding school. He would ask me if I wanted to be a part of the royal family. I had to keep quiet about my fears but I knew I didn’t want to get married to him and have a life devoted to the king.

'His wives are kept in their palace, surrounded by bodyguards, and they can’t really go anywhere unless the king says so. The only thing they do is go to America once a year, as the king gives them a shopping allowance.'

Cant say I blame King Mswati.Look at that figure.The babe is a showstopper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.