Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? (2775 Views)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Can U Marry Osu / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by tonyobj(m): 6:59pm On Apr 24, 2008
N.O = NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by 9jaboi1(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2008
i am sorry ppl, neva meant it that way, I was jst curious.

1 Like

Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by saintchux(m): 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2008
Is not everyone I love that I will marry. I have to marry only one woman. So if am in love with albino and during my period of married, if she fall within the kind of a woman i want, i will marry her.

1 Like

Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by 9jaboi1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 28, 2008
the choice actually is yours,
Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by wherewithalMY: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
I don't think it makes any difference at all - I mean, if you can already fall in love with the person then surely marrying him/her is no longer an issue. Question: Can I fall in love with an albino man? From personal experience I feel it would be easy for me to fall in love with such a man because his unique upbringing will refine in him unique qualities. He would've grown up being aware of what it feels like to be different, to be rejected. I think people who grow up with adversity tend to embrace the lesson - those who have felt rejection would've thirsted for and embraced Rejection/Fear's nemesis which is Love. Also, growing up already being sensitized to the fact he is unique he doesn't need to go through what the rest of us go through - an identity crisis trying to BLEND IN and diminish our own uniqueness. When an Albino accepts his fate that the approval of others is doesn't come easily he soon learns that the approval of others is not necessary for his belief in himself.

Therefore, I believe I would be uniquely attracted to an albino man. Truth be told, I fell in love with one without realizing he was Albino. I guess love is really blind.
Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by Excelboi(m): 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
wherewithal_MY: I don't think it makes any difference at all - I mean, if you can already fall in love with the person then surely marrying him/her is no longer an issue. Question: Can I fall in love with an albino man? From personal experience I feel it would be easy for me to fall in love with such a man because his unique upbringing will refine in him unique qualities. He would've grown up being aware of what it feels like to be different, to be rejected. I think people who grow up with adversity tend to embrace the lesson - those who have felt rejection would've thirsted for and embraced Rejection/Fear's nemesis which is Love. Also, growing up already being sensitized to the fact he is unique he doesn't need to go through what the rest of us go through - an identity crisis trying to BLEND IN and diminish our own uniqueness. When an Albino accepts his fate that the approval of others is doesn't come easily he soon learns that the approval of others is not necessary for his belief in himself.

Therefore, I believe I would be uniquely attracted to an albino man. Truth be told, I fell in love with one without realizing he was Albino. I guess love is really blind.
why digging up a four (4) old thread, why looking for sexkillz trouble cos he is albino... Not cool bro undecided
Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by 190: 2:29am On Jun 05, 2012
Excelboi: why digging up a four (4) old thread, why looking for sexkillz trouble cos he is albino... Not cool bro undecided

Rotf
Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
lol @ light skinned Africans being called "albino" grin grin

First Kandi now Sexkillz.

LAWD!! I must be "crisp!" grin grin
Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by wherewithalMY: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2012
Excelboi: why digging up a four (4) old thread, why looking for sexkillz trouble cos he is albino... Not cool bro undecided

Sexkillz? Trouble? No idea watcha talkin bout. Saw a picture on Rumi site on african albino children, was and googled it up and came across this thread - 4yo or not. smiley

Excelboi, how about you ask this question next.......

True Love : Can you give one of your eyes to your gf/bf/lover/spouse to restore their sight if during the relationship something happened to them and they lost both their eyes. (Assuming you're an organ donor match.) Why or why not?

Re: True Love: Can U Marry An Albino? by wherewithalMY: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2012
.....was * enthralled, spellbound. I don't know where this picture was taken and where the location is. Wish I can visit it. I think they are beautiful. Many people I know would like to adopt them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Puts A Guy/girl Out Of A Girls'/guys' League?(dating Class). / Does That Make Him Less Of A Man? / Just Discovered She Drinks (alcohol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.