Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

2 Killed At OOU Student Protest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest (20142 Views)

Uniben Student Protest For Speed Breaker And Flyover After Student Death / Kwara Poly Student Protest Over Killing Of Colleague / "mapouka 101 At Oou" Abeg My Fellow Nairanlanders, True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 20, 2013
obadiah777: I DONE TOLD YALL THAT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS. EXPECT MANY MORE. THIS IS JUDGEMENT PERIOD. THE KINGDOM COMETH AMIDST MUCH BLOODSHED AND DEATH AND CLEANSING. OBAMA WILL BE THE LAST PRESIDENT OF AMERICA BEFORE THE KINGDOM COMETH. I WILL LET YALL FIGURE OUT THE TIMELINE WE HAVE AND HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE TO BE DESTROYED WITHIN THAT SHORT TIME-LINE. OF COURSE THE MAJOR DESTRUCTION WILL TAKE PLACE IN ARMAGEDDON. BUT IT HAS STARTED. KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE FRONTPAGE

My friend STFU joooor..... angry
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by dridowu: 2:48pm On May 20, 2013
OOU, d school i once admire b4 gaining admission then.

Standard of educcation so bad in ds country
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 20, 2013
wise_many2k:

My friend STFU joooor..... angry
grin grin
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by fuckluv(f): 2:54pm On May 20, 2013
mike404: OSU NA SCHOOL
Nah, it's a pure water factory undecided The news said human being like u were killed and u came here spewing silly things.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by batstan(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2013
same nonsense they exibited in Alakyo, where the OMBATSE group sent majority of them to where they now belong. NPF seriously need classroom training.
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by angelz(f): 2:57pm On May 20, 2013
a
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by angelz(f): 2:57pm On May 20, 2013
When will Nigerian students learn that what we have as security operative
are killers. They should make sure their protest is completely peaceful at all times.
Even when the initial plan was to be peaceful, some blockhead wil later do otherwise.
l pray for the families of the dead, who definitely had high hopes for their now late wards.
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by TheKingsQueen: 3:00pm On May 20, 2013
I've always discouraged people from embarking on protests, be it peaceful or violent. Dialogue and peaceful resolution is always the better way out. Meanwhile, owing to the current security situation in the country, security forces will always fight against any seemingly breach of peace in the society. People must learn how to channel their grievances to the appropriate authorities without causing breach of peace.

And to our law enforcement agents, professionalism and adherence to the rule of law must be the watch word in all they do. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by dipo1: 3:00pm On May 20, 2013
Two students of Olabisi Onabanjo University have been reportedly shot dead with several others
wounded,following the ongoing protests about the new introduced policies. The armed police men
came in their numbers as directed by the vice chancellor Prof. Saburi and Gov. Of Ogun state Sen. Ibikunle Amosun and shot sporadically at the students whom were conducting their protest peacefully. So far two students have been shot with several others stranded in the bush of Ago Iwoye...

Firstly, I don't believe OOU students can hold a peaceful protest. Too many carefree students in that school. Secondly, just like someone else pointed out, this is not the right time to stage a protest of any kind because its a very difficult period for law enforcing institutions. That being said, shooting at people protesting (without any firearms) is not acceptable.
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Eneze1(f): 3:00pm On May 20, 2013
rip to the dead
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Okijajuju: 3:01pm On May 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Dee60: 3:04pm On May 20, 2013
Students do not know how to hold peaceful protests!

Police men have not been trained on how to manage riots!

My suggestion - Students should find more innovative ways to press for demands.

All past riots of students have been ineffective. Students are shot. Then the school is closed. Students beg to go back to school, promising no more protests....mass failure is recorded...some graduate...Nothing has changed!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
These kinds of policemen certainly deserve the Ombatse treatment.
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by olupentane(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
May God save us all, in some country they beg u nt kill ursef but they get u killed here..
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
Sincere Bigot: [size=20pt]so what exactly is your point??[/size]
Abeg help me ask am! after writing the long epistle, he couldn't make one single point.
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by WizPrince1(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2013
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by kalunomics(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
Meanwhile, owing to the current security situation in the country, security forces will always fight against any seemingly breach of peace in the society. People must learn how to channel their grievances to the appropriate authorities without causing breach of peace.

will u lots quit spewing thrash? What happened to rubber bullets? NPF has started killing protesting students as way back as i can recoliate. If you support evil... hmmm karma is a bĂ­tch sha

When the real infractors of law emerges, their AKs won't fire again.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 20, 2013
And later, some silly Nigerians will come and tell me the ombatse cult group killing of security agents wasn't justified, its obviously obvious dat this villain idiots calledd police went their to massacre d clan, buh jah be praised dat their gods were on there side. When I see police men killed I really don't feel sorry 4 dem! Cus all of them re killers n nemesis catch up with them. From d hands of our able criminals(robbers,kidnerpers,boko boys) ..
What pains me most is dat this thing will die a natural death. Dats my annoyance, after 1week, if u bring this same topic 2 light on dis forum, u'll cee men telling u its old news n it 'll just die,

WE HAVE.TO CHANGE NiGERIA
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by born2fuckpussy: 3:15pm On May 20, 2013
I must start taking weed, situation in this country is getting worst
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by blackbeau1(f): 3:21pm On May 20, 2013
nigerian police are only effective when it comes to quelling students protest ut when it comes to people who are armed like they are,wahala don enter.why not show your 'power' where ombatse or boko haram is concerned?
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Vidamia(m): 3:24pm On May 20, 2013
The pic showed above is a guy named saheed desmar, he was killed along with a guy named dele by cultist in ijebu igbo who came from ago iwoye yesterday........this pic is not from oou protest, stop posting nonsense
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by delors(m): 3:32pm On May 20, 2013
Jesus! I thought I read '2SHOTZ' dead!!!!! Jeez! What a title! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Airtimex(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2013
ZUBY77: The organizers of the protest are not prudent. Nigeria is in a very delicate security situation now. The Soldiers and Police are being killed in large quantities all over the Country.. Katsina, Adamawa, Ombatse, Bayelsa, East and West. They are angry and will not hesitate to show that anger with every little provocation.
Students dont also hold anything near peaceful protest. Here in Nigeria, a larger percentage of students believe they are untouchable especially when they belong to all this petty cults.
I was coming back from Abakiliki to Enugu sometime last year and the students of EBSU blocked the single road to Enugu. I spent over 4 hours inside the car while the army negotiated with them. They broke bottles, pushed sign posts down, harrased passengers and every other thing.
They should not expect kid gloves all the time.

This is a bad time to provoke security operatives
not enough reason to kill, if that guy was to be your brother am sure your story would be differnt.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by kemisuga(f): 3:41pm On May 20, 2013
Oh My God!
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2013
APC is fast turning to Armoured Personnel Carrier. Amosun has ordered the police to murder defenceless Nigerian students same way Al-makura ordered the police who killed innocent Nassarawa state university students a couple of months ago.
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by paparazzi1987(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2013
ZUBY77: The organizers of the protest are not prudent. Nigeria is in a very delicate security situation now. The Soldiers and Police are being killed in large quantities all over the Country.. Katsina, Adamawa, Ombatse, Bayelsa, East and West. They are angry and will not hesitate to show that anger with every little provocation.
Students dont also hold anything near peaceful protest. Here in Nigeria, a larger percentage of students believe they are untouchable especially when they belong to all this petty cults.
I was coming back from Abakiliki to Enugu sometime last year and the students of EBSU blocked the single road to Enugu. I spent over 4 hours inside the car while the army negotiated with them. They broke bottles, pushed sign posts down, harrased passengers and every other thing.
They should not expect kid gloves all the time.

This is a bad time to provoke security operatives

Oga! this your write up lack reasoning.If the guy was supposed to be one of your family member am very sure you will not be posting such comment.
Moreover,The police can use rubber bullets as a defensive tactics.

1 Like

Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by ibiali(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2013
wats the reason for their peaceful protests??
na wa ooooooo......everywhere is on fire!!!!
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by bornosheikh: 3:58pm On May 20, 2013
N d reasn 4 dia protest ws wt undecided

State sponsored illiteracy!
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by xandy84: 4:13pm On May 20, 2013
Are you sure the picture is not from OOU protest? Please enlighten us better b4 OP turn us to something else... Tanks

Vidamia: The pic showed above is a guy named saheed desmar, he was killed along with a guy named dele by cultist in ijebu igbo who came from ago iwoye yesterday........this pic is not from oou protest, stop posting nonsense
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by creativemusic: 4:15pm On May 20, 2013
what is happening again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! killing student without gun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is happening
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by jazzutd: 4:17pm On May 20, 2013
That's a good question.
Jaidey-one:
aint u suppose to be in a mental hospital? undecided
Re: 2 Killed At OOU Student Protest by daguru(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2013
its just rumour,nobody was killed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maduka University College Enugu Is Currently Admitting Jss 1,2 And SS 1 Students / The Dangers Of A Certificate-conscious Education System! / Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.