Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M (1597 Views)

Ngige Hosts VP Osibanjo At His Home In Alor During Father's Burial - Photos / Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki At His Home In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 10:02pm On May 20, 2013
Breaking News!
Speaker of Delta State House of Assembly Hon. Victor Ochie renovated his official residence with N85million . A house which was renovated with about N8million by Sam Obi barely two months before Ochie was elected speaker. We have a document in our possession which shows that Hon. Victor Ochie collected the sum of 85 million to renovate his official residence without the knowledge of other members of the house who got approval of N6million Naira each for the renovation of their official residence. A member of the State House of Assembly who spoke to us on condition of anonymity stated that the speaker didn't inform the house that the cost of renovating his official residence is different from the N6million approved for other members of the house. He call on EFCC to investigate the matter and prosecute the speaker if he actually inflated the cost of the renovation without following due process.

1 Like

Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 20, 2013
The man is too greedy. He must taste the bitter pill. GEJ doesn't spare any corrupt person. D man don jam be dat. But wait,I hope this story is not washeyy
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by mensdept: 2:12am On May 21, 2013
If this is true, then he needs to be beaten by the people. Simple
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 5:11am On May 21, 2013
Are we supposed to believe because you said so? Where is the picture, you dumb azz
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by kunlekunle: 5:32am On May 21, 2013
Where dokubo asari now,
river mouth of niger.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 5:58am On May 21, 2013
The document showing that he collected the money and signed will be released today. Watch out for it. This is not a fake story. The documents leaked from the house of Assembly yesterday
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by ganye1: 6:00am On May 21, 2013
[quote author=chidindufrank]The man is too greedy. He must taste the bitter pill. GEJ doesn't spare any corrupt person. D man don jam be dat. But wait,I hope this story is not washeyy[/quote
Do you really believe what you type?
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by miredia(m): 6:06am On May 21, 2013
State shenanigans...unfortunately theres nothing breaking in this news as it actually is a usual occurence that thrives with impunity in that axis of the world. As a matter of fact the high ranking judicial officers expected to prosecute will be on roll call revelling in the opening party.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by prologue: 6:19am On May 21, 2013
You must be so patriotic reporting this news. We Deltans are pleased that you are reminding us of a noble and charitable task to humanity, wiping out u animals from the reins of power, starting from the handsomely drunken monkey that holds d governor's office. Others collected 6m to renovate their office? Its only after renovating your office you can discharge your duties abi? Na poultry d place be before? How many of them reported back to the people on what the 6m was used for? Tatafo n ice-cream journalist
PS. Are u Sam Obi? Then you must be a learner.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Kelvindwaplord(m): 6:26am On May 21, 2013
Mehn that man is a THIEF!!!!! How Will You Use #85m Just To REVOVATE a house while some nigerians Can't even afford a one room apartment......He should be hanged to death!!
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2013
85 million naira? That is too greedy. I hope his constituents are hearing this. They should beat the hell out of the man.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by idumuose(m): 10:09am On May 21, 2013
I am sorry if I sound immodest,that guy Victor Ochei is
A thief.A Nepa contract to the tune of N17b,yes! Ɣ☺u
Heard me right,was awarded 2 him wth about N10b
Mobilisation paid to his company.He has pocketed the
Money and yet he jas not executed the contract.This is
A guy who is to take over from the incumbent Governor
After the latter's tenure is completed in 2015.If this
Report of Ochei's Official residence Renovation at that
Scandalous amount is true,then he is a thief and therefore
Shhould face prosecution.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by DELTABOY1: 10:36am On May 21, 2013
The speaker has done some thing worse than this before. So it is not new. He pocketed our 27billion for IPP and up till now , we don't have light. He should be interrogated
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by 2goodbobo(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2013
The news is nothing to be astounded about as it is a norm that is embedded in our socio-political system. I won't be chagrin or disappointed if at the end of the day, the whole matter is swept under the carpet.

Corruption will forever remain the bane of Nigeria's backwardness.#86milla just to renovate a house?? Haba even if na space the house dey sef. This is what I call primitive accumulation of wealth.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 10:59am On May 21, 2013
@OP, what is your source?
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by 234GT(m): 7:55pm On May 21, 2013
This money fit build estate!
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by DELTABOY1: 10:02pm On May 21, 2013
Waoo
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 10:07pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 21, 2013
chidindufrank: The man is too greedy. He must taste the bitter pill. GEJ doesn't spare any corrupt person. D man don jam be dat. But wait,I hope this story is not washeyy
shut up your mouth.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 6:52am On May 22, 2013
The man is the sole administrator of DTHA
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 6:54am On May 22, 2013
Are u taking the case to court?
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Marotzke(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Are u taking the case to court?
Good question, He is running his mouth abi na him hands like a locomotive. Probably a hatchet man for another corrupt politician.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 8:33am On May 22, 2013
@Cameroonpride: you said I lied initially, now I have provided evidence to you and you are talking about court. The EFCC is saddled with the responsibility of investigating and prosecuting corrupt public officials not me. I have only provided evidence , it is now left for EFCC to do their job
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 8:45am On May 22, 2013
I asked, for proofs: you don't expect us to believ?e because you said so? ...now you provided the proofs, I'm asking what you are up to?
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Nobody: 9:00am On May 22, 2013
blink182: shut up your mouth.
me? U don march shyyt be that. So you've got the fragile ball to ask a good citizen of Nigeria to shut up? I go catch u very soon
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 9:19pm On May 22, 2013
God help us in delta to overcome thieves like Ochie
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 9:24am On May 23, 2013
We are still waiting for the speaker to deny what we have posted.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Marotzke(m): 8:52pm On May 23, 2013
Adomamore: We are still waiting for the speaker to deny what we have posted.
You really have a bloated sense of self importance. A speaker of a functional state's house of assembly to join issues with you. Clap for your self. If you have any serious allegations write a letter to the Editor, your local MP or EFCC. Stop disturbing the peace of Nairalanders.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 6:04am On May 24, 2013
Why will he join issues with me when he knows he is guilty.
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 6:07am On May 24, 2013
It is this thinking that make him to see himself as god and decided to renovate his house with 88million while other legislators like him did theirs with 6million
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Adomamore: 10:53pm On May 25, 2013
Ochie has gone underground to evade arrest by EFCC
Re: Delta Speaker Renovated His Home With N88M by Marotzke(m): 4:21pm On May 29, 2013
You are not tired of this your Ochie this, Ochie that. First of all his name is Ochei not Ochie. Meaning you are probably not a deltan.(2) you may have to resign this your Jankara hatchet job for Senator ,(Dr) you know who.(3) people like you will use this your foul mouth to damage the chance of delta north to produce Delta State Governor. Bleep Okowa.Short man Devil.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election And Political Tsunami In Africa / How To Make Your Own War College Plaque Like APC Urchins / Audio: Redeemed Pastorwarns Nigerians Not To Voteagainst Jonathan In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.