Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? (1075 Views)

NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / At 31, Not In A Serious Relationship: Should I Be Worried? / My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by otunnegi1(m): 6:10am On May 21, 2013
I recently saw my girlfriend's Internet search history on her BB and she had visited a horoscope site and specifically looked up "how to seduce a Scorpio". Sounds innocent enough, except for the fact that I am a Cancer!! Been dating her exclusively for 3 years. Should I be concerned. I feel stupid asking her about it. Plus, she would probably be mad at me for snooping. I guess you shouldn't look if you don't want to see, huh? Also, she has never had an interest in astrology before now. What's up with that?

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by Nobody: 6:18am On May 21, 2013
E don blow for you grin cheesy grin
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by otunnegi1(m): 6:36am On May 21, 2013
pDude: E don blow for you grin cheesy grin

meaning what?
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by daviide: 7:05am On May 21, 2013
cheesy cheesy una don dey go out for 3yrz? Wey una dey go? Una neva reach? She don go join body witt another pesin wey ready na lolzz ..em kidding oh grin jux ask her em sure she'll have a good explanation ..cheerup mate smiley
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by Kslib(m): 7:46am On May 21, 2013
otu_nne_gi: I recently saw my girlfriend's Internet search history on her BB and she had visited a horoscope site and specifically looked up "how to seduce a Scorpio". Sounds innocent enough, except for the fact that I am a Cancer!! Been dating her exclusively for 3 years. Should I be concerned. I feel stupid asking her about it. Plus, she would probably be mad at me for snooping. I guess you shouldn't look if you don't want to see, huh? Also, she has never had an interest in astrology before now. What's up with that?
Hmmmn,pls dont ask her. The moment you do,the trust will be broken. Just use your phone to search on how to seduce lets say "capricorn" if your gf is aries. Just search on how to seduce a diff zodaic sign that your gf isn't and make sure you drop your phone where she'll see it. If she's bold enough,she'll ask you. When she does,then you also do..
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by greedie1(f): 7:47am On May 21, 2013
scorpio, is dat november born? undecided
op, u know wat it means na... accept it
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by Nobody: 9:31am On May 21, 2013
Don't worry love,You are a cancer!No woman wud like to leave a romantic guy kiss kiss
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by NET1(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2013
Astrology and Romance? What a rare mixture!

.NET
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by cmart09(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2013
i may be that she is just trying to eqip her self with the knowledge incase you dump her. My be she is just being smart....

Always have it at the back of your mind that these love dont last for ever...wake-up.
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by Nobody: 2:07am On May 25, 2013
Astrology is BS.
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by Mynd44: 7:35am On May 25, 2013
Another reason not to go through another person's phone
Re: Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? by Nobody: 10:27am On May 25, 2013
Kslib:
Hmmmn,pls dont ask her. The moment you do,the trust will be broken. Just use your phone to search on how to seduce lets say "capricorn" if your gf is aries. Just search on how to seduce a diff zodaic sign that your gf isn't and make sure you drop your phone where she'll see it. If she's bold enough,she'll ask you. When she does,then you also do..

which kind pikin love be this one? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Distant Cousin / My Secret Admirer!!! / What Usually Make Your Ex Think You Are Still Into Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.