Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger (23934 Views)

Protest Going On In Lagos Over Fuel Scarcity : Exclusive Photos / Protest In Lagos Over The Execution Of Nigerians In Indonesia / Robbery Near National Stadium, Lagos; Over 30 Cars Vandalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by Nobody: 12:49am On May 23, 2013
eko ileee:

Are the above reasons why you lied and made false accusations?

Are the above reasons why you manggled up the story and replaced it with your own ignorant and made translation?

See how shallow, pointless and ridiculous you sound?

Ridiculousness is you demanding for common decency when you never accorded me the same in your dismissal of my assumptions. Freaking indecent fellow.
Ridiculousness is also crying for an apology when records show you don't accord people such with your senile approach to matters on NL. Never knew you bruise like a peach. Take heart, stop crying.
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by EkoIle1: 4:40am On May 23, 2013
stillwater:

Ridiculousness is you demanding for common decency when you never accorded me the same in your dismissal of my assumptions. Freaking indecent fellow.
Ridiculousness is also crying for an apology when records show you don't accord people such with your senile approach to matters on NL. Never knew you bruise like a peach. Take heart, stop crying.

1.Saying you lack decency and demanding decency are two different things so you are till lousy with reading and comprehension too.

2. Me dismissing your ridiculous and senseless assumptions shouldn't turn you into a lair and false accusation peddler? You are just naturally a liar with lousy reading and comprehension skills.

Either way, you are just a despicable liar and a sorry excuse and burden on humanity. Like they say, liars go to hell..
Re: Woman Protest In Lagos Over Hunger by flowers4me(f): 2:21pm On May 28, 2013
ok sooo wuz yo numba?? be nice swerry, i hav mony wink

cheesy cheesy just saw this now, ok swerie, gimme your phone lemme type ma numba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Approval Rating Crashes Down – Poll / Fayose: I’m Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019 / RCCG Denies Letter To Fayose Recognising Deji Ogunsakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.