Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

FOR THE LADIES How Men Distinguish Between The Marrying Types & The Playthings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FOR THE LADIES How Men Distinguish Between The Marrying Types & The Playthings (960 Views)

8 Qualities To Distinguish Between Real And Materialistic People / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Men Think In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FOR THE LADIES How Men Distinguish Between The Marrying Types & The Playthings by Temmie147(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2013
A man fishes for two reasons: he's either sport fishing or fishing to eat, which means he's either going to try to catch the biggest fish he can, take a picture of it,admire it with his buddies and toss it back to sea,or he's going to take that fish on home,scale it,fillet it,toss it in some cornmeal,fry it up and put it on his plate.
This i think, is a great analogy for how men seek out women.

See,men are,by nature,hunters,and women have been put in the position of being the prey. Think about it.it used to be that a man picked a wife,a man asked a woman to dinner, a man had to get permission from a woman's father to have her hand in marriage,and even in some cases,to date her. We pursued-in fact,we've been taught all our lives that it was not only a good thing to chase women, but natural. Women have bought into this for years, too;how many times have you or one of your girl said, "I like it when a man pursues me,"or "I need him to romance me and give me beautiful things and make me feel like i'm wanted"? Flowers, jewelry,phone calls,dates,sweet talk-these are all the weapons in our hunting arsenal when we're coming for you.
But the question always remains: once we hook you,what will we do with you? Taking a cue from my love of fishing, my philosophy is that men will treat women like one of these two things: a sport fish or a keeper. How we meet,how the conversation goes,how the relationship develops,and the demands you make on a man will all determine whether you'll be treated like a sport fish-a throwback-or a keeper, the kind of woman a man can envision settling down with. And the way we separate the two is very simple.
A SPORT FISH..
For men to view a woman as a sport fish that means she doesn't have any rules,requirement,respect for herself,or guidelines,and we men can pick up her scent a mile away.she's the party girl who takes a sip of her long island iced tea or a shot of her patron, then announces to her suitor that she just wants to "date and see how it goes,"and she's the conservatively dressed woman at the office who is a master at networking,but clueless about how to approach men. She has no plans for any ongoing relationships,is not expecting anything in particular from a man,and set absolutely not nary one condition or restriction on anyone standing before her-she makes it very clear that she's just along for whatever is getting ready to happen. For sure,as soon as she lets a man know through word and action that he can treat her just any old kind of way,he will do just that. Men will stand in line to sign up for that,believe me.
A KEEPER...
She never gives in easily,and the standard/requirements start the moment you open your mouth. See,she understands her power and wields it like a samurai sword. She commands-not demands-respect,just by the way she carries herself. You can walk up to her and give her your best game,and while she may be impressed by what you say,that's no guarantee that she's going to let the conversation go any further,much less give you her phone number and agree to give you some of her valuable time. Men automatically know from the moment she opens her mouth that if they want her, they'll have to get in line with her standards and requirements,or keep it moving because she's done with games and isn't interested in playing. But she will also send all the signals that she is capable of being loyal to a man and taking good care of him,appreciative of what he's bringing to the relationship,and ready for love-true, long-lasting love.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mistake Women Make When Men Approaches / See The First Photos Of Annie & Tuface Idibia's New Baby Girl / I Need Your Advice In My Relationship My Countri Pple..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.