Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! (36136 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by jummy05: 6:34pm On May 21, 2013
I doubt it absolutely.This can't be true.Shekau would not have time for facebook.
If it is true,can u send friend request to him?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by nduchucks: 6:36pm On May 21, 2013
SSS should have created this FB profile long ago. What took them this long. Oya start rounding them up.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Chebejohn(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2013
hahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhhahahahhahahahhahahaha
ha no be only una sabi facebook but wait oo,come talk sense ni his only indirectly broadcasting himself to nigerians that his not yet dead
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by mascot87(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2013
illitrate: who sabi this airport

The airport is in Niger republic o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked,this guy could be traced using his facebook account i swear

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by naptu2: 6:40pm On May 21, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 21, 2013
illitrate: This must be a joke, even sharing his location via google map maybe ignorantly.
hahah lols dey don finish be dats
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by miky(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2013
Jhulyan: what had western education got to do with Facebook?

every single thing, from programming, to databases, even marketing and common sense etc etc...at least it not from the token pseudo arab slave north region, bunch of parasites smh!!

Please can we alert facebook to ban all his friends? it might be fake but the ignorant supporters are real
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by gbadexy(m): 6:52pm On May 21, 2013
The site doesn't look real!
I suspect its a link to someone's mail much like the fake bank webpages.
It may be operated by boko haram members though or by security.
I'm almost sure those friends on the page are most likely dead!
On a second thought, I don't think its the security people in charge, the pictures were taken freely at boko haram's comfort zone.
Anyone thinking the leader of boko haram can be tracked via facebook would just be chasing shadows, there are very good pakistani hackers and it won't be difficult for boko haram to have internet gurus that would be misinforming and causing diversion.
•̸Ϟ•̸y advice is for boko haram to take a leaf from the prophet that forgave someone sent to assassinate him thereby winning the would be assassin's love with the assailant converting to Islam, saving the prophet's life in battle and being among his closest companions.
Islamic insurgents would win new converts with their deeds rather than guns.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by miky(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2013
lekkie073: i know this guy, he was one of those dat started the unimaid jihad in 2003. seeing him on shekau's friend list lends credence to the fact that d account is boko haram property.

whats his name? would send to sss immediately!!!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by allinks: 6:56pm On May 21, 2013
FB Account by boko 2 things:
1. This could be used to lure and redirect the nigeria army and the likes into an area they could be dealt with and show to us they are on top, this is called diversionary tactics.

2. As it had been pointed out in some of the post under this thread, which is looking out for means of recruiting more youth to join the group.

Experience in IT generally, It is a could be the first mentioned aboved as this has been used by many group in the past. an example is placing a call thru to SO thru a bug phone while they as in the group is aware that the line had been bugged. also, location detection on fb is an on demand thing. so for group like bh to have enable all of this means something.

little advice, don't fall cheap for things like this, if they can operate best and latest weapons, they should be able to manipulate mainframe. abo oro lanso fun omoluabi
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 21, 2013
The page is just a genuine hoax!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by dbride: 6:57pm On May 21, 2013
These are the people who killed Napoleon Igboku-Otu who in London 1999 got classified information regarding training of jihadists by Alqueda in neighbouring countries north of Nigeria. The alqueda coordinator, an arab based in London, had given late Igboku-Otu the names of Nigerian sponsors all from the north. He secretly informed Obasanjo about his findings. Late Igboku-Otu was invited to Abuja but nobody attended to him; he came back to Lagos only to be slaughtered with a knive in his compound at Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja the following day.

This evil plan against Nigeria was planned with the help of terrorist group outside Nigeria but sponsored by Nigerians from core North long before 1999. Their MAJOR objective is to make Nigeria a Muslim nation. This is why the north have not been able to criticize or condemn these terrorists. My honest prayer to God is whoever creates a monster should be consumed by that monster.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by chlowi(f): 7:01pm On May 21, 2013
Someone is playing the diversion of attention game .... Or he is prolly toiling with d armed forces or better still ill rada believe he aint as wise as we all thought ... He might even be on nairaland forum right now reading all these comments .... *God Dey*
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by miky(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2013
dbride: These are the people who killed Napoleon Igboku-Otu who in London 1999 got classified information regarding training of jihadists by Alqueda in neighbouring countries north of Nigeria. The alqueda coordinator, an arab based in London, had given late Igboku-Otu the names of Nigerian sponsors all from the north. He secretly informed Obasanjo about his findings. Late Igboku-Otu was invited to Abuja but nobody attended to him; he came back to Lagos only to be slaughtered with a knive in his compound at Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja the following day.

This evil plan against Nigeria was planned with the help of terrorist group outside Nigeria but sponsored by Nigerians from core North long before 1999. Their MAJOR objective is to make Nigeria a Muslim nation. This is why the north have not been able to criticize or condemn these terrorists. My honest prayer to God is whoever creates a monster should be consumed by that monster.

Amen to that! You create a monster be consumed by it!! recall the soldiers from the north, just line them on the demarcation that separates the south from north.. they can bomb themselves to stone age for all I care, presently the north would need another 20 years to recover from the mess created by idiots in power there.. another Somalia maybe?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by vokalguy(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2013
kamelonaire: imagine boko haram leader also in facebook, but make he know add me as friend in facebook, if he do so I wil ignored him

Yes I suggest you ignore him and spend your free time learning English!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by vokalguy(m): 7:13pm On May 21, 2013
Ogbeche77: Alaroye, na who ask you question? Or did anyone make it mandatory for you to open the page?

Abi o lol.... u hit the nail on the head
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by XHTML: 7:15pm On May 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Can't open his FB at work cuz the USA is very serious about terrorism.

Can't have my search/history attacked to Nigeria's finest.

Reminds me of an incident where a professor was detained for being in possession of terrorism materials. He's a terrorism studies professor.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2013
All his facebook friends should be tracked and arrested.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by ojjp: 7:22pm On May 21, 2013
Beer parlour news|gist. It's disappointin at which some ppl take dis kind of news serious, they swallow it hook-line n sinker. Chai!

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by XHTML: 7:23pm On May 21, 2013
Looks fake to me.

No way would they be so foolish. Remember you can manually "check in" on any location on facebook without physically being there.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by osram(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2013
Jesu!!!mehn anybody wen join dt page dn sign hm death warrant already.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by NeoXVI: 7:31pm On May 21, 2013
naptu2: http://m./302752429796789?refid=46

LOL...If you understand Hausa, you'll see that folks are cursing them out complaining about the killings and suffering while others are defending them. Sounds like it's authentic chaos @BH
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by tobnical(m): 7:34pm On May 21, 2013
Don't be deceived, d account was only opened in his name. How many of such accounts do we see each day most especially dat of public figures without dem even knwin anythin abt it
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 21, 2013
Am sending my friend request ASAP
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Vado(m): 7:57pm On May 21, 2013
The point is not whether it's Shekau or not but those friends on his list are worth looking into by the SSS as they could provide useful intel no matter how small. They are all potential foot-soldiers with shared ideology and intent as Shekau's.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by AMvanquish: 8:02pm On May 21, 2013
This shud b a hoax... He can't be dis stupid..
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 21, 2013
Haters continue they hate but Shekau is moving with time... Mtcheeww

@Shekau. Hope to see some pictures on instagram soon(Sir hope you're on NL too)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by barroymails: 8:07pm On May 21, 2013
How do we access the Facebook page or profile? Let the idiotic lunatic be told that Facebook is a Western innovation. He cannot approbate and reprobate.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Rexyl(m): 8:08pm On May 21, 2013
From the look of things there those guys are fully prepared to achieve their objectives, securing evil to appease their blood sucking god.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 21, 2013
Check very well and u will realise that account is boko haram property,the friend list are all muslims situated either in somalia,borno,bauchi,adamawa and the rest. If u check his friend's profile,u will see some who have filled the space of employment as jamaatuahlisunna lida'awati walhihad as their place of work. He ignorantly opened that facebook and didn't know his location is showed by facebook.

Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos) / "Why APC Cannot Govern Nigeria Well" – Jonathan / Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos)