Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! (36134 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Dismisses Nigerian Military Claims / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Boko-Haram Leader Shekau Found In Mali (2) (3) (4)

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by SPEED5: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
Personally I think shekau was mortaly wounded from raids months ago. He is likely dead. Any member of d sect can creat FB account in his name as propaganda

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 21, 2013
XHTML: Looks fake to me.

No way would they be so foolish. Remember you can manually "check in" on any location on facebook without physically being there.

God bless you. Some people dont know that, the blood sucking terrorist cant be so gullible to open a facebook account.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by toluxa1(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2013
Whether or not the account is operated by him, I think our intelligence units have alot of work to do. Information can still be gotten from there. This is facebook, with enough digging and digging, peeling off the layers, someone can get careless.

Most of these Jihadist sites and groups are actually under watch 247.

For those who understand Hausa, check out the highlighted.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by kamelonaire(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2013
vokal_guy:

Yes I suggest you ignore him and spend your free time learning English!
Did anybody know her user name
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by nas4q(m): 8:29pm On May 21, 2013
spent sometimes going thru comments on each photos he uploaded. No doubt this page is truely owned by bh and had been fully opera since 2012. Even d picture of their former leader is on it and shekau commented "may peace be upon our imam". Many on those friends list are truely boko haram members and have proved that by liking the pictures and also wishing them victory in their operation. the comments goes a long way to prove dat d account is truely operated by boko haram. Can't imagine dat d page last this long.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by obailala(m): 8:36pm On May 21, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
This is an interesting discovery; Boko Haram likes Goodluck Jonathan shocked shocked shocked

On the authenticity of this facebook page, yes it isn't operated by Shekau himself but based on the contents of the page, I strongly believe the owner of this account has strong links with Boko Haram

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Phonon: 8:39pm On May 21, 2013
Please don't "like" his page.YOU WOULD BE TARGETED AS AN "ENEMY OF THE STATE".

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Blackgold09(f): 8:43pm On May 21, 2013
dj187: Shebi na him say western education na sin, how come him dey join facebook?
see me see wahala o
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Innodon(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2013
I don't believe that this guy will be on facebook for any reason. Come on and think of it. It is just someone impersonating him.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Afroconnect: 8:51pm On May 21, 2013
Shekau you will be killed soon,enjoy your last days....Nigeria security intelligence units should infiltrate internet forums and completely obliterate all these terrorists and their sponsors.
Nigerian citizens Arise'o compatriots let us chase out these cowards from our sacred lands.
Nigeria is for Nigerians.
God bless Nigerian Army.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by toluxa1(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2013
All I know is sooner or later, Peace shall be restored to our Land.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by dbride: 8:56pm On May 21, 2013
From the faces of those in military uniforms with guns, they are not Nigerians.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 21, 2013
Jhulyan: what had western education got to do with Facebook?

It is evident that you need western education.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Ademore(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2013
Aged-man with an impoverished brain...anti-westernian with a fb account. Some of those dum-skull are jst starc baboons.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by roybassey(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2013
Neo-XVI:
The guy is a confused clown. First he opens a facebook profile, which came about by the very thing he supposedly detests - western education. Then he "likes" both GEJ and the Nigerian police. smh

Meanwhile, that profile should help our intelligence agencies put names, faces and locations on his sympathizers. I hope they're doing their work... That should also be a warning to folks here, do not friend or follow the guy. Let's not make him into a celebrity, while also avoiding a potential visit from the SSS. You can always visit his profile to see the rubbish he's spewing without having him on your friend's list
you r so right.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by jmslimx(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2013
this guy is a mofohomo... make them pay me money make i hack the facebook sharp sharp
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 21, 2013
Only for us to find out the IP address is from Bayelsa..

This is fake..

READ WHAT'S IN THE FAVOURITE MUSIC STUFF AND YOU'LL KNOW ITS FAKE...
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 21, 2013
closedaccount: Sorry for breaking the rules. But this is true. grin

I'm atheist and I don't support your kind of slander... seriously. Respect is no longer a moral obligation, it more of a legal obligation for the sake of peace.

That muslims will passionately kill anyone slandering their God's name doesn't mean their God is evil. It just mean, the followers of their God are passionate about him violently.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Tabawababy(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2013
Don Demu: Haters continue they hate but Shekau is moving with time... Mtcheeww

@Shekau. Hope to see some pictures on instagram soon(Sir hope you're on NL too)
Don Demu is a fullish Nairaland wallahi.. Tupiakwa you are boko haram passing we no.

Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by chi4ik(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2013
I object, its impersonation. Its not him.
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 21, 2013
Tabawababy:
Don Demu is a fullish Nairaland wallahi.. Tupiakwa you are boko haram passing we no.
Tabawa shut that your mouth there. Who even showed you the way to FP? No be your brother I hail?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by confusion247(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2013
we are watching
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by ZeusI: 10:26pm On May 21, 2013
So Facebook condoles membership of one who is a terrorist? I insist that The 'WEST' knows about these global cataclysm here and there. Libya, a major reference, 'stable government' over there i guess, nay?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Localtrouble: 10:36pm On May 21, 2013
dbride: These are the people who killed Napoleon Igboku-Otu who in London 1999 got classified information regarding training of jihadists by Alqueda in neighbouring countries north of Nigeria. The alqueda coordinator, an arab based in London, had given late Igboku-Otu the names of Nigerian sponsors all from the north. He secretly informed Obasanjo about his findings. Late Igboku-Otu was invited to Abuja but nobody attended to him; he came back to Lagos only to be slaughtered with a knive in his compound at Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja the following day.

This evil plan against Nigeria was planned with the help of terrorist group outside Nigeria but sponsored by Nigerians from core North long before 1999. Their MAJOR objective is to make Nigeria a Muslim nation. This is why the north have not been able to criticize or condemn these terrorists. My honest prayer to God is whoever creates a monster should be consumed by that monster.

Amen o..wao! Things are happening in this country o!
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by kamelonaire(m): 10:41pm On May 21, 2013
Zeus I: So Facebook condoles membership of one who is a terrorist? I insist that The 'WEST' knows about these global cataclysm here and there. Libya, a major reference, 'stable government' over there i guess, nay?
Na so we see am boko haram on facebook PART 1 watch it out
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Adex097: 10:48pm On May 21, 2013
When will he open a nairaland account?
Re: Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, Opens Facebook Profile! by Tabawababy(f): 10:59pm On May 21, 2013
Don Demu:
Tabawa shut that your mouth there. Who even showed you the way to FP? No be your brother I hail?
Shut off your mouth he is nut my broda tupiakwa

Disquiet In Buhari’s Camp Over Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group / Chadian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram & Weapons Recovered From Them (Photos)