Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" (21449 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Freiburger(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Must these people write an open letter to everybody? When will they learn that tribe has nothing to do with the way people act in this century. They should zip it and focus on their own loves. Don't be surprised that these people are doing worse than her in private.
Afam, you got me on this one i must say.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]He should speak for himself biko. She made an indecent film for people to choose to watch at their own leisure, just as he did. With the way he's describing squeezing and grabbing, one doesn't have to guess that he's watched it multiple times already.

While he's at it, he should write letters to Cossy. Even my beloved Flavour. He worships ukwu after all.

I'm sure it took him some hours and cold showers to finish composing his gbagaunificated letter.[/size]

Ogugua haff kee me o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 23, 2013
Stewpid man! make im just talk say im wan straff the woman. what's his problem? who gave him the right to talk on behalf of ndi igbo? ara chara kwa ya nti! akpa amu di ka ya!

errm, where can i get the video biko? I wan watch am sef.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by IleIfe2(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2013
So Afrocandy now represents the entire igbo tribe. The letter writer should pack well.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nuzo1(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
I was asked to do a Nigerian movie...now im even afraid to do it...cuz someone might write an open letter for my tattoos....

Hell yeah if your tattoos covers your body and face. I, Nuzo will write you if I find out you don't have up to a million$ to your name! tongue

On a more serious note, Ngoladi should go and self service. YUZEDO says it calms the brains down. shocked
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]He should speak for himself biko. She made an indecent film for people to choose to watch at their own leisure, just as he did. With the way he's describing squeezing and grabbing, one doesn't have to guess that he's watched it multiple times already.

While he's at it, he should write letters to Cossy. Even my beloved Flavour. He worships ukwu after all.

I'm sure it took him some hours and cold showers to finish composing his gbagaunificated letter.[/size]

Chei, bekee agbaka mu isi... Runs to go get dictionary... grin grin grin

@OP, what's your business with who she sleeps with? Abeg, we all do worse behind closed doors, not because she's getting coins for her own..

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Policewoman(f): 4:52pm On May 23, 2013
ABEG make una leave that old mama wey no wan respect the grey hair for her armpit.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 23, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Wow...until I came to this website, I never realized how tribalist Igbos are.

You whine too much. Go sit down and relax.

For anyone like the poster above dissing Igbos on account of this open letter,you need to get off that smoke
The writer spoke his opinion
Berem,Ogugua ,Afam and I are Igbos and that person doesn't speak for us.
Afrocandy is an adult
What she chooses to do in her past time is her business and not a representation of her tribe
While it is unfortunate that young impressionable teenage girls have to deal with a mother giving them such an example
Ashawo dey for every corner
Afrocandy just happens to be Igbo

Anyone that watches her movies knew exactly what they contained before watching it
So I don't get this person
I wouldn't click on them because I already know what she is about

Without the clients,there would be no ashawo
It takes two
And this Ngoladi person has just contributed to her notoriety/ fame by clicking on her trailer and taking time to write about her

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by elari(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2013
All i see? is boooobs

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Policewoman(f): 4:55pm On May 23, 2013
rigormortis: HE WROTE THE OPEN LETTER WHILE WANKING TO THE MOVIE
Hahahaaa..... with a big size jar of Vaseline i guess cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
Why are Igbos so tribalistic,when a woman is a LovePeddler from other part of nigerian,they laugh at it but when it's their tribe they choose to write rubbish on the pages of newspapers. There are so many igbo girls who are prostitutes,drug addict,why didn't they talk about it and why are they concerntrating on Afro candy or is it because she is in screen where people will see and know truely who igbo ladies are? I see no reason why they are attacking her because it's her life and she choose to live it the way she damn want it and it's nobody's business. Let them mind their business and leave the woman alone because most of them are worse but Afro candy decided to live her life in the open which is better than those Igbo people that commit worse sins but like hidding it.

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Policewoman(f): 4:58pm On May 23, 2013
berem: Stewpid man! make im just talk say im wan straff the woman. what's his problem? who gave him the right to talk on behalf of ndi igbo? ara chara kwa ya nti! akpa amu di ka ya!

errm, where can i get the video biko? I wan watch am sef.
Berem abiakwala ozo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 23, 2013
GBAGAUNIFICATED LETTER..HAHAHAHAHHA. PLS OGA SEUN IT IS TIME NAIRALAND HAD ITS OWN DICTIONARY.

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Policewoman(f): 5:00pm On May 23, 2013
arcbabe: Why are Igbos so tribalistic,when a woman is a LovePeddler from other part of nigerian,they laugh at it but when it's their tribe they choose to write rubbish on the pages of newspapers. There are so many igbo girls who are prostitutes,drug addict,why didn't they talk about it and why are they concerntrating on Afro candy or is it because she is in screen where people will see and know truely who igbo ladies are? I see no reason why they are attacking her because it's her life and she choose to live it the way she damn want it and it's nobody's business. Let them mind their business and leave the woman alone because most of them are worse but Afro candy decided to live her life in the open which is better than those Igbo people that commit worse sins but like hidding it.
Shut up dia!!!!!!!!! Stop violating rule no. 1

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 23, 2013
slimyem: Someone should send me a link to the video..
I have to watch it before I make my comments..wink

Okokobioko!
You see am?
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi:

For anyone like the poster above dissing Igbos on account of this open letter,you need to get off that smoke
The writer spoke his opinion
Berem,Ogugua ,Afam and I are Igbos and that person doesn't speak for us.
Afrocandy is an adult
What she chooses to do in her past time is her business and not a representation of her tribe
While it is unfortunate that young impressionable teenage girls have to deal with a mother giving them such an example
Ashawo dey for every corner
Afrocandy just happens to be Igbo

Anyone that watches her movies knew exactly what they contained before watching it
So I don't get this person
I wouldn't click on them because I already know what she is about

Without the clients,there would be no ashawo
It takes two
And this Ngoladi person has just contributed to her notoriety/ fame by clicking on her trailer and taking time to write about her
probably the sexx starved he goat must have demanded sexx from her and she refused to give in, he decided to go public with a stewpid open letter to ridicule her. how wicked could some men be?

2 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Policewoman(f): 5:01pm On May 23, 2013
Please who is doing an open letter on My Brother, CHARLY BOY?
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by naijathings(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2013
[size=18pt]@ OP...
shey na U pay her school fees?[/size]
are you holier than she is?
God gave us 10 commandments.. you break at least 4 of them before lunch.. so why casting a stone ?
she did a movie, so what??
there are many lost souls in brothels and motels that ran away from ibo land to become ashawo
and you can find them in every corner from Lagos to London, PHC to NYC, even in ur villa dem dey.
You better start writing an open letter to all the Yahooboys, 419, Ritualist, Politicians, Kidnappers, FakePastors,
that come from the East side.
I am straight from the Eastern heartland and I am not holier than this Lady or anyone here.
I am not saying what she did was impressive but who are we to judge and call her a dog?
[size=16pt]Stop being a biittch and mind your business[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
afrocandy ! one love cheesy grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
arcbabe: Why are Igbos so tribalistic,when a woman is a LovePeddler from other part of nigerian,they laugh at it but when it's their tribe they choose to write rubbish on the pages of newspapers. There are so many igbo girls who are prostitutes,drug addict,why didn't they talk about it and why are they concerntrating on Afro candy or is it because she is in screen where people will see and know truely who igbo ladies are? I see no reason why they are attacking her because it's her life and she choose to live it the way she damn want it and it's nobody's business. Let them mind their business and leave the woman alone because most of them are worse but Afro candy decided to live her life in the open which is better than those Igbo people that commit worse sins but like hidding it.

What a tool
Who is attacking Who?
They they they
Who are the they in your write up
Nigerians are being exported to Italy and the rest of Europe for prostitution
You and I know where those prostitutes come from
Every location has it's own who.res
The ones n Owerri are more likely all Igbos
The ones in Ekiti are more likely all Yorubas
The ones in Kano are Kano folks and northerners
While the ones in Calabar are most likely all Efik and Ibibio
And the ones in your village are all from your village
So I don't get your stewpid point here

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by adconline(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
Why are you taking panadol for another person's headache? With all good behaviour and traits, let me see you become another Rev Desmond Tutu or Mother Teresa
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2013
I swear, OP don enter... grin grin grin

When u have Berem and crew, nsogbu di.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 23, 2013
Same way many people on NL are hypocrites .... the dude is just representing for real

That's why I cant stand Nigerians......always up on another person's nyash

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 23, 2013
Psychologists say most women that choose that line of work in the sexual industry were likely to have been sexually abused as kids
Afrocandy writes of a se.xual abuse by a seminarian
That may have been what triggered her lifestyle and hyper SE.xual nature without any inhibitions and consideration that those who know her could be watching her.
Something has to be dead in someone to allow them operate in that manner

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by yuzedo: 5:15pm On May 23, 2013
Afam4eva: Must these people write an open letter to everybody? When will they learn that tribe has nothing to do with the way people act in this century. They should zip it and focus on their own loves. Don't be surprised that these people are doing worse than her in private.
Attention-seeking dolts! Infact, this stupid letter disgusted me more that Afrocandy's video. All these puritan, condescending, hypocritic mud-munchers should go and sit the fùck down! Open-letter this, open-letter that, who died and made you the custodian of Igbo customs and traditions? In his mind he has impressed us, only pretentious grand-standers will be taken in by that crap. The tone of his stupid letter was so repulsive, I'd rather be friends with Afrocandy than the person that wrote that pseudo-moralistic crap.

Not to encourage that yeye Afrocandy babe o, but this rabbish letter did less than the retrogressive detractors envisioned. Sit yo stinky arzzz down and STFU is my humble advice.. None of yo goddamn business if anyone decides to nyash on cam, and keep tribe out of this, you blockheaded muppet!

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Same way many people on NL are hypocrites .... the dude is just representing for real

That's why I cant stand Nigerians......always up on another person's nyash
representing who please? As far as am concerned, the murrafucker has no right to condemn her or talk on behalf of ndi igbo. If really he is matured and not an arsehole that he is, if he has problem with her, he should settle it personally with her and not doing it publicly. arrant nonsense!!!
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by coolzeal(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2013
When I told my dad I had an Imo state female friend not girlfriend lol.... He almost curse me out, no disrepect.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':

Hell yeah if your tattoos covers your body and face. I, Nuzo will write you if I find out you don't have up to a million$ to your name! tongue

On a more serious note, Ngoladi should go and self service. YUZEDO says it calms the brains down. shocked

yes the Tattoos covers my body......and I dont have $million to my name...and yes I will do the movie.....so ill be expecting your open letter....and i will also write an open letter condemning your open letter....
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Irritant: 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
Please I need to watch that video.....my heart is beating fast n my blood is pumping...somebody should save me by helping me with the link of the video.... grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 23, 2013
coolzeal: When I told my dad I had an Imo state female friend not girlfriend lol.... He almost curse me out, no disrepect.

Your dad is ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Anwurum: Video About Bobrisky Was For Posterity Sake / Oluchi Onweagba Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today / Wizkid Finally Joins Illuminati? See As He Shows Off Their Symbol In New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.