Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" (21288 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Removes His Dreads; Switches Back To Afro Hairstyle / Igbo Leaders A Disgrace – Etcetera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2013
babyosisi:

You folks have watched it?
I watched the trailer, its been taken down from youtube though but you can watch it on dailymotion.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2013
barcanista: Bros abeg in case she need lead actor, try contact me. i no mind act for free.

You dont need to act free bros..if you are serious,there are lots of auditions out there.

You need the qualities though. cheesy
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life: adaobi,

How many people dey fight for lead role actor? shocked shocked

grin grin embarassed
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

Eh but she was booty shaking/twerking on the wall but it was STIFF angry angry angry

It was supposed to be bouncing.. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by mike404(m): 6:07pm On May 23, 2013
Abeg make una post the link here make I follo una view that malee oshodi oke sad
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:09pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: I watched the trailer, its been taken down from youtube though but you can watch it on dailymotion.

Umm, I went to daily motion and searched "afro candy" instead, it returned wrong results. I've tried three different search pattern, I'll keep trying...
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 23, 2013
yuzedo:
Na persin confam papa be dat o! grin After now dem go greet am, "daddy good morin" for house, and the nkapi go answer "ehen, bawoni?" grin grin grin
grin grin grin
seems he was a debutant, the man made the movie look like comedy with his ''didn't she tell you I have a washing machine'' rant grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

Bia nwoke m, please provide the link na? Nke a buru kwa gini. Though shall not be greedy to yourself angry grin
its on dailymotion. grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

Umm, I went to daily motion and searched "afro candy" instead, it returned wrong results. I've tried three different search pattern, I'll keep trying...
let me see if I can find the link tongue
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2013
gbosaa:

You dont need to act free bros..if you are serious,there are lots of auditions out there.

You need the qualities though. cheesy
Bros No vex abeg, where, where and where i go fit see where them de do audition for lag? i mean am o. Whether soft por.n, hard por.n or normal por.n i ready.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2013
yuzedo:
Nwanne, i will handle that arzz on cam, off cam, all day ANY day!! grin grin grin Rapu kwa, d babe be like who sabi turn tricks, odika onye ga ato uto gwo gwo! grin I am ready to humble her ikebe, just contact me with date & location, only say i go wear mask because of my political ambitions... grin wink undecided

grin grin grin....once you wear mask,you wont be paid much..

The woman di very talented..but she need a good director..she needs to bare it all as well.

She is proper ukwu nnu...nwanyi ga ato uto pieces..

1 Like

Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 23, 2013
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by ifihear(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2013
@OP...Go get a life
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:17pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: let me see if I can find the link tongue

Please do, when u do... post the link and u can take it off grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: ---

Ahh, did I miss it?
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nuzo1(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2013
yuzedo:
HALTTTTTTT!!! wuz dis?!?!?!?!? angry angry angry angry

The way you talk about Vasline and self service...one would think that it does something good for you. Nerve soothing..maybe. undecided tongue
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

Ahh, did I miss it?
scroll up that's the link but I dunno why NL is messing it up..
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 23, 2013
berem: representing who please? As far as am concerned, the murrafucker has no right to condemn her or talk on behalf of ndi igbo. If really he is matured and not an arsehole that he is, if he has problem with her, he should settle it personally with her and not doing it publicly. arrant nonsense!!!

I meant that the guy abi na female represented Nigerian hypocrites, esp the religious ones.
manny4life:

Please do, when u do... post the link and u can take it off grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: scroll up that's the link but I dunno why NL is messing it up..

The link no gree open...The devil is a liar
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: follow this link.

I dey watch una with my 10 eyes
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2013
Nna dalu...I got it.

I figured that the dailymotion part in the link was missing. grin grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nuzo1(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

yes the Tattoos covers my body......and I dont have $million to my name...and yes I will do the movie.....so ill be expecting your open letter....and i will also write an open letter condemning your open letter....

Relax bro...its a free world. That's why I'm with Afrocandy on this one.

A 'former' KKK friend of mind just tattooed his tongue. No more space on his body. wink
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 23, 2013
Lips sealed
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life:

The link no gree open...The devil is a liar
I just realized NL edits the ''dailymotion'' just paste ''dailymotion.c_om/video.. before the link it should work. Happy viewing cheesy grin
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by omobabaade: 6:31pm On May 23, 2013
wow who modified my post? Na wa ooo
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 23, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I dey watch una with my 10 eyes
grin grin grin I'm helping a brother out.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by obibanks: 6:32pm On May 23, 2013
What is this about this net?? meyounce.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by manny4life(m): 6:32pm On May 23, 2013
hornipipe: I just realized NL edits the ''dailymotion'' just paste ''dailymotion.c_om/video.. before the link it should work. Happy viewing cheesy grin

I got it bro... sank u. The movie looks low budgeted, I wish the full movie was available.
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2013
manny4life: Nna dalu...I got it.

I figured that the dailymotion part in the link was missing. grin grin
cool cool
Re: Uzor Ngoladi To Afro Candy - "You Are A Disgrace" by obibanks: 6:34pm On May 23, 2013
Try that meyounce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? / Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... / Meet The Gifted Guitar Playing Young Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.