Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? (2088 Views)

Nigerian Guy Calls Out Lagos Lady That Dumped Him After A N45k Dinner Date / Hilarious Picture Of Girls Taking Pics In A Sexy Way / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Mindependent(f): 4:38am On May 22, 2013
So can you? If not, why?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Nobody: 5:34am On May 22, 2013
Did your guy complain or something

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Mynd44: 5:44am On May 22, 2013
^^
Classic
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:04am On May 22, 2013
^
Legendary
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Exponental(m): 6:18am On May 22, 2013
Lol........ When has snoring become a dating prequisite?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by simplyme3(f): 7:42am On May 22, 2013
All these your topics are just too childish.
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 22, 2013
baibijay: Did your guy complain or something
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Sanboy25: 10:13am On May 22, 2013

Yes why not.
Snoring is a problem that can be medically fixed,
we're in the 21st century my dear. smiley
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by haitto99(m): 10:24am On May 22, 2013
snoring? dat wld really be funny,i can bt we gonna sleep in diff rooms cos iI dnt hv more dan 5hrs sleep a day.d little iI hv iI no want disturbance abeg
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AKMoney1(m): 4:38am On Jun 20, 2013
[size=15pt] Do u snore? [/size] wink
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Godson201333(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2013
@OP do you snore....
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by antap(m): 9:10am On Jun 20, 2013
simply_me: All these your topics are just too childish.
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Xaviers(m): 9:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Mindependent..what's up utunnu??

Your Q is too Hard!

Sexy + snore = coeznfg|clesxirpgmcnkg!!!!!!
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
snoring is irritating and embarrassing even from men and funny enough its men who normally snore. So brothers would you want a lady to date you even if you snore?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque: snoring is irritating and embarrassing even from men and funny enough its men who normally snore. So brothers would you want a lady to date you even if you snore?

Depends. If it is serious then it needs to be looked into (sleep apnea etc.) but why not.
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Depends. If it is serious then it needs to be looked into (sleep apnea etc.) but why not.

So then why does the poster make ladies snoring to look like a crime?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

So then why does the poster make ladies snoring to look like a crime?

No idea. Petty people. Soon they will all be complaining that there are no good women about or that decent men are hard tp find.

Why wont it be hard to find decent partners when people are too choosy. What if the partner only started snoring recently? Would they end the relationship/marriage?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2013

No idea. Petty people. Soon they will all be complaining that there are no good women about or that decent men are hard tp find.

Why wont it be hard to find decent partners when people are too choosy. What if the partner only started snoring recently? Would they end the relationship/marriage?

exactly my point
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

exactly my point

Too many confused people. Many people will end up in marriages they hate/despise. The institution of marriage unfortunately is dead.
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2013

Too many confused people. Many people will end up in marriages they hate/despise. The institution of marriage unfortunately is dead.

why do you say its dead?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

why do you say its dead?

Because it is pointless. The world is changing, we all change with it. It is too hard to expect people to remain committed until death-do-them-part. Too many marriages will fail due to lack of flexibility.
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2013

Because it is pointless. The world is changing, we all change with it. it is too hard to expect people to remain committed until death-do-them-part. Too many marriages wil lfail due to lack of flexibility.

ohh okay, i c
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

ohh okay, i c

Either people become flexible or people opt for a non-committed form of relationship. Who would benefit and who would lose out in a non-committed form of relationship?
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2013

Either people become flexible or people opt for a non-committed form of relationship. Who would benefit and who would lose out in a non-committed form of relationship?

if you want an honest answer here it '' i do not know''
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

if you want an honest answer here it '' i do not know''

Think deep about it babes wink. Women and children have the most to lose in a non committed relationship. Marriage is best suited to rearing children with better opportunities and also it provides protection for women in societies where women fail to match men in earnings etc. So marriage clearly has benefits.
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2013

Think deep about it babes wink. Women and children have the most to lose in a non committed relationship. Marriage is best suited to rearing children with better opportunities and also it provides protection for women in societies where women fail to match men in earnings etc. So marriage clearly has benefits.

k i will . got to run now. Bye for now dear
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Monicasque:

k i will . got to run now. Bye for now dear

Bye babes. Hope I didnt scare you off grin
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by tellwisdom: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
if you snore beside me.. I will throw you down from 2storey buidling to go snore the rest down stairs angry
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2013

Bye babes. Hope I didnt scare you off grin

no my dol. You can never scare me off. smileyI was just having a hectic day thats all. I really value your views you know. I think you are a wise fellow wink
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2013
Monicasque:

no my dol. You can never scare me off. smileyI was just having a hectic day thats all. I really value your views you know. I think you are a wise fellow wink

Really... cool wink
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by Monicasque(f): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2013

Really... cool wink

smiley
Re: Can You Date A Sexy Lady That Snores? by AtheistD(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Monicasque:

smiley

You've got me blushing now embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Best Friend Or Girlfriend:who Should Sit On The Passanger Sit? / What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Overhead Sombody Say? / The Way To A Man Heart Is Good Food, So Wht Is The Way To A Woman Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.