Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is Dis Advicable? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dis Advicable? (664 Views)

Is It Advicable? / Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? / Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dis Advicable? by megajay1(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2013
Pls I want to knw weda it is advicable to date a girl in ur department, and stil the same level, many ppl don't seem to like dis idea, and now I want to knw ur own point of view abt dis same issue! Thanks
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by Ab025(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2013
It is veri much ok, bt don't tink it will be easy for u wen u re through with her and want to date another gal in that same dept o, cos u know gals naaa, them no go wan gree that one o.......bt if u've really got class and cash, na small thing na, u can go round, bt stil, not round everygal sha.

If u like d babe, then date her.
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 22, 2013
Very bad idea. It will look so sweet, but when it ends, you'll regret the beginning.
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by xynerise: 8:34am On May 22, 2013
All the girls I dated in my level and dept. got married after first semester. This happened annually
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by Monicasque(f): 8:41am On May 22, 2013
its okay but when it ends someone is gonna get hurt and the other offended
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by greedie1(f): 8:44am On May 22, 2013
i don't think so
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by megajay1(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2013
Na wao! So what ar u guys insinuating?
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by xynerise: 9:28am On May 22, 2013
mega jay: Na wao! So what ar u guys insinuating?
I believe you are smart to understand our comments. Do we have to draw your ears and say it?
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by MsPweshy(f): 9:50am On May 22, 2013
Bad idea..! Dnt giv it a try,trust me.
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 22, 2013
mega jay: Pls I want to knw weda it is advicable to date a girl in ur department, and stil the same level, many ppl don't seem to like dis idea, and now I want to knw ur own point of view abt dis same issue! Thanks

What many people think is not your opinion. What you think is the important thing. How can many people's opinion be responsible for your life's decision.
Re: Is Dis Advicable? by AtheistD(m): 10:46am On May 22, 2013
mega jay: Pls I want to knw weda it is advicable to date a girl in ur department, and stil the same level, many ppl don't seem to like dis idea, and now I want to knw ur own point of view abt dis same issue! Thanks

Dont even date in the same work place. Work is work and romance is romance. Never mix the two.

(1) (Reply)

"Eleven Hints For Life" / Drugs Wrapped In Condoms Removed From Woman's Pelvis / How Did You Feel The 1st Time Your Brother Introduces His Fiancee To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.