Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,041 members, 7,825,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" (6704 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2013
sad Please how would you feel sincerely?
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by truely: 11:14am On May 22, 2013
U dont need ant explanation from her to know she dosnt feel d same way u do...chikina

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2013
grin
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2013
The Truth bitter sha sad

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by remecy(f): 11:23am On May 22, 2013
Even if she replies that "i love you you too. Does not mean she does. She is just been realistic by replying kk,Meaning am not sure if i can say same for you.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by greedie1(f): 11:26am On May 22, 2013
u don't feel anyhow!! if u really love her, u stick around and make her love u or trust herself enough to say she loves u too!

would u prefer she she says "i love u too" or same here or etc when she actually doesn't?..... atleast not yet.

if anything u should admire the fact that she isn't deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by hardbody: 11:29am On May 22, 2013
What does KK mean, Ku-Klux??

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2013
hardbody: What does KK mean, Ku-Klux??

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2013
gree-die:
u don't feel anyhow!! if u really love her, u stick around and make her love u or trust herself enough to say she loves u too!

would u prefer she she says "i love u too" or same here or etc when she actually doesn't?..... atleast not yet.

if anything u should admire the fact that she isn't deceptive.

Hmmm undecided
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Desloaaa(f): 11:34am On May 22, 2013
Kelechi Kelvin
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by greedie1(f): 11:36am On May 22, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

Hmmm undecided
undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Nobody: 11:40am On May 22, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by cantell(m): 12:00pm On May 22, 2013
Frankdamaxx: sad Please how would you feel sincerely?
if she doesn't say it back, move on. Cos even if she says it and doesn't mean it, it's still the same.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by EmmyDe25(m): 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
LWKM... The girl na madt girl o. Why she con wound ur pride nau? Buh cum o... Did u ask her dis while chatting on phone?
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2013
EmmyDe25: LWKM... The girl na madt girl o. Why she con wound ur pride nau? Buh cum o... Did u ask her dis while chatting on phone?

Shey dem dey take mouth talk "Kk"
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Kosigift(f): 1:13pm On May 22, 2013
grin grin funny people on a funny thread

*following**
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by 190: 1:21pm On May 22, 2013
beech slap the KK from her mouth undecided
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by haitto99(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2013
she dey craze?
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by EveryLadY(f): 3:31pm On May 22, 2013
Desloaaa: Kelechi Kelvin

lolz @ ur interpretation of KK.
2op,a lot of sincere girls will give this kk stuff and thanks from the onset.but just as some1 suggested,stick around and she will trust herself enough to love u back.love is a lot of work,while emotions is over the counter thing.its every where.so choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by DEGREE2466(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2013
IT MEANS SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU BUT SHE IS JUST WANT TO RESPECT YOUR EMOTIONS. PLZ USE UR TONGUE COUNT UR TEETH.:>
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by goldfish80(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2013
'Na trailer go jam you,give you K leg'<<< My reply
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Fussbot: 4:50pm On May 22, 2013
You:gudnit love u

Her:k

You:asin?

Her:wat?

You:wat's k?is dat wat u are sppsd 2 say?

Her:lol..wat do u want me 2 say?

You:I said I love u,and u are asking me wat u are spsd 2 say bak?are u a kid?

Her:lol..my parents are here naw

You:anyhow

Her:gudnit

You:k

Her:k?

You:k..gudnit!

Smtin lik dis bro?smtimes it counts and smtimes it doesn't

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by demelza: 4:55pm On May 22, 2013
Lol @Op. This type of chat mostly happens on 2go, a place proliferated wif kids.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 22, 2013
DEGREE2466: IT MEANS SHE DOES NOT LOVE YOU BUT SHE IS JUST WANT TO RESPECT YOUR EMOTIONS. PLZ USE UR TONGUE COUNT UR TEETH.:>
doesnt always work like that bro, my current gf who i love so much is like that, never used those words until recently, but i already knew she did, we did EVERYTHING and she has been there for me through thick and thin, more than the ones who text you love you while giving another guy BJ, and sends "call me i love" for you to call back instead of calling or texting
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2013
rigormortis:
doesnt always work like that bro, my current gf who i love so much is like that, never used those words until recently, but i already knew she did, we did EVERYTHING and she has been there for me through thick and thin, more than the ones who text you love you while giving another guy BJ, and sends "call me i love" for you to call back instead of calling or texting

Well, I hope it works that way for me cos that "Kk" can frustrating.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by olumaxi(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2013
If she lyk,make she just nod head if i xay i lov ha..wetin cosine me,na wetin i wan chop i go stil chop
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 22, 2013
I'm guilty. embarassed embarassed embarassed
My own no be kk sha oo, my own na thanks! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Would you rather I lie
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by chinnyonwu(m): 11:14pm On May 22, 2013
When she types kk , type kkkk

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Coefficient(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2013
This thread is funny. I love it! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Pdizzle(m): 1:13am On May 23, 2013
Im ok wit it, as long as we do the do

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend But I Want To Take My Share / Check Out These Curvy Girls / Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.