Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,862 members, 7,838,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" (6709 Views)

21 Questions To Ask Before Saying “I Do” / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Things To Consider Before Saying I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by obowunmi(m): 3:43am On May 23, 2013
loool.... you too, you say kk back. or better yet, ttyl grin grin
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 6:27am On May 23, 2013
alutacontinua: I'm guilty. embarassed embarassed embarassed
My own no be kk sha oo, my own na thanks! embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Would you rather I lie

Na wa o, una no dey try, una for atleast put " smiley " now. Which one be tanks.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by 2sexyus: 6:28am On May 23, 2013
I love u? Do i even knw d meaning of that word?

I dont love a girl cos it wont end in marriage.

OP when u should be strategising ur plans to shine d kongo well well incase of any mishap, u dey dia dey find love wey no dey exist... Na u know.

I dont love any silly daughter of eve... Cunning set of species.

If not marriage, I would prefer to just be alone.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Godson201333(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2013
My own na "Mo ti gbo" but that doesn't mean she really don't care joorr
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Dovahkiin(m): 10:27am On May 23, 2013
op ma nigga , hate it had to be you
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by val021(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2013
the girl must be almost mad 2 kk.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by EmmyDe25(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2013
Frankdamaxx:

Shey dem dey take mouth talk "Kk"
Laf Don Wound Me! Why u sef go dey tel gal sey u love am tru phone... Aint u man enof? U no know sey ur flows and ur level of presentation, as well as d atmosphere matters?
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Oahray: 12:19pm On May 24, 2013
Lmao... Love that reply. Shey "I love you" na greeting wey she must return? grin
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Kgdavid(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2013
hardbody: What does KK mean, Ku-Klux??

obviously it means kunli kulli...
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Dopefiend(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2013
2sexy.us:

OP when u should be strategising ur plans to shine d kongo well well incase of any mishap, u dey dia dey find love wey no dey exist... Na u know.

Omo dat girl do u strong tin o undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by GenButtNaked: 10:19pm On May 24, 2013
what is love?
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:28am On May 25, 2013
My girlie alwys say dt wen we are aving a misunderstanding. grin it sounds sexy to me though cos o love the way she say it. Kinda doing it deliberately. grin

And wen i accuse her she'll say, 'i dnt for now. Wen i do, i u will knw' grin

Kinda funny, but sexy!
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Lobi(f): 8:09am On May 25, 2013
Would you rather hear a lie from her.appreciate the kk
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Serendipity: 11:01am On May 25, 2013
I don't understand ypu guys, must love be used only in relation to a person we can marry?
I can love and elderly woman. I can love a reverend sister. Now, does that mean that I want to sleep with her.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Serendipity: 11:02am On May 25, 2013
2sexy.us:

You mean, you can't love a woman you won't marry?
-----------
----------
I don't understand ypu guys, must love be used only in relation to a person we can marry?
I can love an elderly woman. I can love a reverend sister. Now, does that mean that I want to sleep with her.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by kagari: 12:39pm On May 25, 2013
@op my niggga 4 ceaser ur's was berra. mine was. i miss u. she just did mmhh, lik say shit dey worry am and said OK. Dat babe tire me sha
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:13pm On May 25, 2013
kagari: @op my niggga 4 ceaser ur's was berra. mine was. i miss u. she just did mmhh, lik say shit dey worry am and said OK. Dat babe tire me sha

Which one be "mmhh", shey u be soup? No mind dem jor..
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by liljboy(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2013
I use to tell my guys . . .If she really loves or miss you, she wont say "SAME-HERE" anytime u say "I LOVE U" on d phone
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2013
Men, I finally knew the meaning of "kk" o, chai.. I don suffer
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Strongfaze(m): 11:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dats not gud @ all cus mankind did nt spend centuries developin language and den hav it reduced to just 'KK' I BELIEVE it borders u cus she says it all d tym as her reply. Is she a learner? Beg her to say it to u one day n wen she does tel her 'KK'
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 14, 2013
grin

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
The chic probably saw me as a brother. She was in a relationship of about 4 months. :-/ why evils...

1 Like

Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Frankdamaxx: The chic probably saw me as a brother. She was in a relationship of about 4 months. :-/ why evils...
cheesy cheesy
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Some Girls harsh o, you are in a relationship and you know a guy likes you but u won't let him know. Na wa o.. Anyways, the search continues.
Re: How Would You Feel After Saying "I Love You", And The Girl Replies, "Kk" by Frankdamaxx(m): 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gen.ButtNaked:
what is love?

Love is a gamble on the phone and It will be a good idea to have a good idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are girls so eager for money? / Why Do Some (~Most) Nigerian Women Act Like Prostitutes? / The Real Reason Black Americans Are More Attractive Than Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.