Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril (9111 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu / Jubril Aminu Calls For Ban Of Christian Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by mukina2: 1:32pm On May 22, 2013
Other than sport the menace and threat of Boko Haram to the lives of Nigerians has now united Nigerians irrespective of ethnic and religious differences as the recent reaction of Nigerians to the state of emergency declared by President Jonathan has evolved to.

This was the claim of the national coordinator of a civil organisation: Do It Right; Dixon Jubril, who notes that Nigerians have come together to support the troops deployed to the three states where the emergency was declared.

He further defended his claim with Tuesday’s overwhelming endorsement and ratification of the state of emergency by the National Assembly.

Mr Jubril adds that the insurgency has further strengthened the nation’s democratic structure with the military as he claims residents of the affected states who initially protected the insurgents, will now cooperate with the military because the troops deployment has proven that the federal government is now ready to guarantee their lives and property.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kixIx6zoJb4

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/22/boko-haram-has-united-nigerians-dixon-jubril/
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by bosswayne: 2:24pm On May 22, 2013
wtf
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by AtheistD(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2013
No it hasnt. It has dichotomised Nigeria into North and South.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by koruji(m): 2:26pm On May 22, 2013
So?

mukina2: Other than sport the menace and threat of Boko Haram to the lives of Nigerians has now united Nigerians
http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/05/22/boko-haram-has-united-nigerians-dixon-jubril/
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by mascot87(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2013
Absolutely correct
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by killuminati(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2013
Moderator, nice job!
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by mikeeze(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2013
there are truth's in his words
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2013
mascot87: Absolutely correct
That is pure fallacy. It has polarised Nigeria the more

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Emylexray(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2013
Partly true! You need to see the brouhaha that has trailed the declaration of state of emergency in those northern states. All chanting "KILL THEM ALL"! Could that be a sign of unity? Hmm! undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Systemguru: 2:38pm On May 22, 2013
Mr jubril you better go and wash your face if you have wake from sleep,cause i see no sense in your nonsense
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by kabba7(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2013
[quote author=Ogoni militant] That is pure fallacy. It has polarised Nigeria the more

Saw a clown by name Osadolor on Chanells Tv baring his fangs this norning before the Dixon guy camme to began his own stupid talk
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by indoorlove(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2013
My Jubril is partly right.
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:49pm On May 22, 2013
Boko haram has united nigerians ko, they av 'chelsea' nigerians ni.
Undiluted nonsense!
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Omoobava(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2013
Yes, to some extent
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Alamen001: 2:51pm On May 22, 2013
Mr Dixon! Do you really believe that?
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Ameboperoo(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2013
What is going on in this thread? Most of the posts are hidden. Just asking sha
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by fckyourman: 2:54pm On May 22, 2013
To be honest, Bokoharam has not united Nigerians look at every boko haram attack is being blamed on the Hausa people which people will them aboki as a racial slur. Look at past few years did you see anyone calling Hausa people Aboki ?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Biggysmalls919(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2013
Boko still making headlines huh
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by chiderao: 3:03pm On May 22, 2013
we shall see for now not yet
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by curfew: 3:03pm On May 22, 2013
yeah, i know. killing ibos unites nigeria. this time just prepare because it's not going to work.
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 22, 2013
Boko haram has showed us that we are not thesame at all.The have shown us that Aboki may be good and May be Bloody.
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Krucifax(m): 3:08pm On May 22, 2013
I beg to differ. The menace of Boko Haram has further torn Nigeria apart. Especially along the lines of Northerners versus everybody else!

You see Nigerians are not unwise and have seen Boko Haram for what it really is,i.e a brutal political tool sponsored in secret by some elements of the Northern elite and Northern leadership. Also Nigerians have also watched in dismay while their fellow so called North-Nigerians have failed to rally to the support of Christians and Non-muslims murdered in their hundreds whilst attending church or at home.

The mind of the average non-northern Nigerian now is one that says to hell with the north and their terrorist groups. There is no love lost,as the average Nigerian understands this battle is not about Islam or westernization but about the seat of Power and where ruler-ship lies!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2013
Wot s dat i here?
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by faroukbabs: 3:12pm On May 22, 2013
I think there are some truths in what this man has said, the overwhelming support of the SOE by both houses of assembly is a pointer to that effect even though they've never really liked this presidency. But I'll really like 2 hear from the residents of the states involved, r they co-operating with the military.
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by Parnassuss(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2013
Who the flip is he sef? Nonsensical point from a nobody

If he had said Boko Haram HAS the potential to unite everyone he would have been onto something.
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by uche77zero(m): 3:28pm On May 22, 2013
May your family find such unity in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by emmanuel4758(m): 3:33pm On May 22, 2013
chai so funny so we now hav boko united fc chai make una go sign messi wait wat of coach oh i don forget buhari but wey d defender k k k na tinubu una carry squad sha make una go hire technical adviser may be atiku go do great job
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by guruobinna: 3:44pm On May 22, 2013
By 2015 Dixon Jubril will be singing another song
Re: Boko-Haram Has United Nigerians - Dixon Jubril by truly: 4:11pm On May 22, 2013
So Gov Amaechi can carry me in his jet now without harasment?
Speaker of Rivers can now have his security details at former number?

http://www.punchng.com/news/police-sss-may-withdraw-amaechis-security-aides/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Suntai Be Approved To Resume As Governor? / Nigeria’s Unemployment Crisis Worsens; Rate Jumps By 518,000 In 3 Months — NBS / I Have No House In The UK – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.