Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. (21316 Views)

Some Professions That Will Likely Lead You To Divorce. / The Ten Biggest Mistakes Women Make In A Relationship. / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2013
Alryt o. Y do we waste our time 2 debate on women. They are deceivers who try 2 reap wia they don't sow. To me, they r jux as gud as chicken.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by imsuboi(m): 3:56pm On May 23, 2013
YuzedoII: Not havin big brezz, big nyash + ice cream laps..... Biggest mistake womens makes in wedding, truss me! angry angry angry

Stop being stu.pid. Its no longer funny

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by MadCow1: 3:57pm On May 23, 2013
imsu.boi:

Stop being stu.pid. Its no longer funny

Who be this wan again na?!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by bukatyne(f): 4:06pm On May 23, 2013
@OP:

Are you honestly telling me that if a husband commits all these offences, his wife would divorce him?

Not supporting such behavior anyways
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2013
DailyNews: you just committed another great offence some 21st century women do commit in their marriages which often leads to divorce.

Trying to be equal to men and comparing.

The moment gender equality gets so much into your head as a woman, you are finished, and take it or leave it, you can never make a good wife. Most feminists always end up single mothers or divorcees.

Trying to ensure that whatever you do, he must do, can lead to arguments and breakup. As a woman, you must learn to tolerate and ignore certain things, knowing that he is a man and has some natural lapses.

I believe you are a Christian.

After reading/studying the Bible well, can you honestly tell me a verse/passage that says women are inferior to men?

Can you educate us on the natural lapses God created in the male gender? Bearing in mind that after creation, He looked at everything He has created and said it was good. Gen 1:31

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 23, 2013
Mad Cow:

NEWSFLASH: I am Married... grin

who married this mad cow? angry
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by MadCow1: 4:20pm On May 23, 2013
mondi_cheeks: who married this mad cow? angry

Shoooooooooo! angry

See problem o!!
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by creativemusic: 4:25pm On May 23, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 23, 2013
Mad Cow:

Shoooooooooo! angry

See problem o!!
angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by imsuboi(m): 4:40pm On May 23, 2013
Mad Cow:

Who be this wan again na?!

C'mon gerrawt!
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nellyd(f): 5:21pm On May 23, 2013
eiete: A friend mine posted the link of this article on Facebook. I read it and it made a lot of sense to me and got me thinking of what my parents used to say about relationships. Thought i should share it on here.

http://www.ynaija.com/6-marriage-mistakes-women-make-that-lead-to-divorce/
Chai...
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Tobiustobius: 5:45pm On May 23, 2013
All these misogynistic threads on Nairaland. "Mistakes Women Make..."- the implication being that men are almighty and infallible, never making mistakes that can lead to divorce. Learn how to talk to him, do this and that for him... Whatever happened to treating each other like human beings deserving of love and respect, whether male or female?
People making stupid excuses, saying, Men have natural lapses. Speak for yourself, please.

Oh, and I said "deserve". If you don't like the word, write to Merriam-Webster and ask them to remove it from their dictionary.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by bongila(f): 9:03pm On May 23, 2013
shocked shocked you are? She's your slave you mean! I pity her!
Mad Cow:

NEWSFLASH: I am Married... grin

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 23, 2013
Someone just said that his mother + sisters,equals to a bunch of chickens,can I have one for pepper soup??

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Egbagirl(f): 10:52pm On May 23, 2013
Tobius tobius: All these misogynistic threads on Nairaland. "Mistakes Women Make..."- the implication being that men are almighty and infallible, never making mistakes that can lead to divorce. Learn how to talk to him, do this and that for him... Whatever happened to treating each other like human beings deserving of love and respect, whether male or female?
People making stupid excuses, saying, Men have natural lapses. Speak for yourself, please.

Oh, and I said "deserve". If you don't like the word, write to Merriam-Webster and ask them to remove it from their dictionary.

Word.
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Lexoria: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
byvan: Someone just said that his mother + sisters,equals to a bunch of chickens,can I have for pepper soup??

Roflmao......Mehn,u just sooo on point.Buzz me when the pepper soup is ready....lmao

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by tosinadesagba(f): 8:03am On May 24, 2013
mondi_cheeks: marriage is a 2 way thing you can only receive what u give

I truly support ur comment...u give respect to earn it....u don't get what u don't give.
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by unamama(m): 8:19am On May 24, 2013
abegiiii. Wch marriage b 2 way thng? If dats true, u ladier r suppose 2 pay our dowry while we r payin ur bride's price. Durin bride's price, marriage is uni directional. After bride's price, marriage bcomes 2 way thng.
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 24, 2013
@lexoria,i ll, once he is kind enough to hand me one of his feathered relatives for the pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 24, 2013
unamama: abegiiii. Wch marriage b 2 way thng? If dats true, u ladier r suppose 2 pay our dowry while we r payin ur bride's price. Durin bride's price, marriage is uni directional. After bride's price, marriage bcomes 2 way thng.
once that is done u will take the woman's surname too
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Sleek05(f): 8:53am On May 24, 2013
Tobius tobius: All these misogynistic threads on Nairaland. "Mistakes Women Make..."- the implication being that men are almighty and infallible, never making mistakes that can lead to divorce. Learn how to talk to him, do this and that for him... Whatever happened to treating each other like human beings deserving of love and respect, whether male or female?

U took dese words right outta my mouth. I really don't understand how some people think!
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by josite: 8:57am On May 24, 2013
the problem that led to divorce were actually there from the very beginning, before the marriage but many factors caused them to be overlooked only for these seemingly tolerable issues to come back to the fore bigger and better. Many wrongly wish a rude,intolerant,unkind,unsocial,maladjusted,unthoughtful.lazy,dirty person, unfocused personality will later change after marriage and it only got worse.

the most fundamental mistake women made is the wrong use of tongue and resistance to the expressed wish of the husband .women who will not accept the direction of the family ,of the union as dictated by the hubby should expect the marriage to eventually fail.

AGAIN women must adapt and prayerfully surmount the hurdles presented by the hubby evolution into some other man than the man they married.TALKATIVE HUBBYS later transform into quiet hubbies and churchy hubbies sometimes turns out to be less churchy.

wisdom really is the principal thing and knowing u cannot for ce a change but encourage a change/
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by nwaka1: 9:03am On May 24, 2013
Mad Cow u re really Mad indeed. I pity the woman u married or abt to marry. God created man and woman equal, he never said a man shd maltreat his wife. no wonder some women poison their husbands or deal with dem in any means they can. Mad cow just pray the way u treat ur wife wudnt bring any negative reactions from her. I will pray along with u cry
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 24, 2013
DailyNews: you just committed another great offence some 21st century women do commit in their marriages which often leads to divorce.

Trying to be equal to men and comparing.

The moment gender equality gets so much into your head as a woman, you are finished, and take it or leave it, you can never make a good wife. Most feminists always end up single mothers or divorcees.

Trying to ensure that whatever you do, he must do, can lead to arguments and breakup. As a woman, you must learn to tolerate and ignore certain things, knowing that he is a man and has some natural lapses.
pls shut it.especially that line about women trying to be equal to men.if anything men should try to emulate the natural good standards that women are born with.all I see are men trying to glorify their faults as if it's something to brag about.u guyz never sieze to amaze

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Teepeemumsy(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2013
Op,gave sum commendable n remarkable tips bt wat I dnt get is d mentality of sum Nlanders......I blve marriage is d mutual consent of both parties 2 live 2geda harmoniously,anyfin short of dt calls 4 urgent attentn n dts exactly wat d op was tryn 2 do by identifyn d possible causes of dose loopholes.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 24, 2013

i laugh wen i see statements like this grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by josite: 7:47am On May 25, 2013
numerical_guy: 7. Always coming to NLand like mummu Babz_temmy to talk about her husband and soliciting for marital advice from total strangers, some of whom have never been married.

my friend out of the mouth of babes and sucklings GOD has ordained strength. The problem that a million adult cannot show you a way out, a toddler can stammer the solution out of his mouth.
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by josite: 10:01am On May 25, 2013
we talk about divorce as if there remains no good life after divorce. When a human becomes a vehicle to an untimely grave then it is your responsibility to divorce that human being and wisely and boldly take care of the consequences. GOD hates divorce but HE DOESNT HATE THE DIVORCEE.AND THEN the marriages u know is not configured by GOD but by lust, by money, be greed, by juju,by deceit,u better let such be urgently put asunder before you land in an untimely grave.SUBOMI BALOGUN ,OBASANJO etc are men who did away with troubled marriages and went ahead to fulfill their assignment in life.
Re: Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce. by unamama(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2013
mondi_cheeks: once that is done u will take the woman's surname too
is it in all cases dat u ladies change surname. I knw of ppl dat wuldn't change their surnames on fb even after bein married

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures) / Men Be Careful! This Girl Cut Off Her Boyfriend's Private Part! (Graphic Pics) / Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.