Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed (1825 Views)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by fittty(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2013
Earlier this month, 46-year-old Jose Laparra of Zaragoza, in northeast Spain, paid a fortune teller to put a love spell on a woman to make her fall in love with him. And he paid $212,000 for the spell. Yes, $212,000. For that kind of money, the fortune teller must’ve convinced him it was one hell of a spell. But it wasn’t. The woman did not fall in love with Jose.

So last week, he went to the fortune teller to demand a refund. And he really demanded it…he and a few friends broke into the fortune teller’s house and tried to force her to pay the money back. The cops got there quickly and arrested all of them.

If you’re wondering where Jose got that kind of money from, he’s a crook. He used to be the president of a soccer team in Spain and was accused of stealing $7.7 million. That case against him is still pending.

Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2013
juju no get border ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 9:16pm On May 22, 2013

He must have really loved the woman...
He just had to give her directly the $212K and she would have fallen for him right away.
That's the real magic wink

1 Like

Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 12:15pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
He must have really loved the woman...
He just had to give her directly the $212K and she would have fallen for him right away.
That's the real magic wink

lol. Would you fall in love with me if I gave you $212k smiley. I'm cute too wink

Wait, hang on.... are you a dude or a gal shocked
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Monicasque(f): 12:30pm On May 23, 2013
they dooped him as revenge for the money he stole
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 1:06pm On May 23, 2013
Atheist:-D:

lol. Would you fall in love with me if I gave you $212k smiley. I'm cute too wink

Wait, hang on.... are you a dude or a gal shocked

I'm a girl, I'm even contesting for Miss Nairaland wink
I am not looking for a cute guy in particular.
Do you even have the $212K ?
My love is not for sale anyway. grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by 25omega(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2013
There is a saying that everyone has a price. He could have just gone to the woman and pay her to get some ass so she can be out of his system
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 1:49pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'm a girl, I'm even contesting for Miss Nairaland wink
I am not looking for a cute guy in particular.
Do you even have the $212K ?
My love is not for sale anyway. grin

Cool cool, good luck with miss nairaland. If we come to an arrangement, the price better not go up when you win miss nairaland angry angry angry

yeah I got lots of dough babes wink
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 1:53pm On May 23, 2013

Cool cool, good luck with miss nairaland. If we come to an arrangement, the price better not go up when you win miss nairaland angry angry angry

yeah I got lots of dough babes wink

Hahaha grin , good for you.
Life is all about the green paper... undecided
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 1:57pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha grin , good for you.
Life is all about the green paper... undecided

Green?? I am talking naira babes... we are on nairaland. 212k naira wink Its all good.
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 2:06pm On May 23, 2013

Green?? I am talking naira babes... we are on nairaland. 212k naira wink Its all good.

Hahaha grin ok
Forget the deal then grin wink
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 2:11pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha grin ok
Forget the deal then grin wink

Gulp shocked

Dont you like naira. I can convertit to dollars if you like. I know a good mallam in wuse that can get me a good deal, i think 142 to the dollar. That is fair enough right wink
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 2:26pm On May 23, 2013

Gulp shocked

Dont you like naira. I can convertit to dollars if you like. I know a good mallam in wuse that can get me a good deal, i think 142 to the dollar. That is fair enough right wink

No it is not.
212K naira is nothing compared to 212K dollars... sad
Futhermore, my love is not for sale tongue
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

No it is not.
212K naira is nothing compared to 212K dollars... sad
Futhermore, my love is not for sale tongue

I hear you babes. You are a true romantic smiley.

So hypothetically speaking, what amount would be the minimum to open negotiations... would 20k dollars be a good starting bid? Bear in mind I have other qualities that might make up for the lower price tongue.
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 2:44pm On May 23, 2013

Hypothetically speaking

I'm priceless tongue
It would have been over 25 Billion dollars.

undecided undecided undecided
I'm unique and have plenty qualities so no discount !! grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 23, 2013
Hehehe
He gets a taste of his own medicine
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 2:59pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'm priceless tongue
It would have been over 25 Billion dollars.

undecided undecided undecided
I'm unique and have plenty qualities so no discount !! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked

That is the whole annual budget of Nigeria!!! Even GEJ couldnt bid that high? shocked shocked shocked

I might have to retire from the negotiations cry cry. Today has been a tough day for me on nairaland.

Just to add, is that a starting bid or reserve bid? grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 3:10pm On May 23, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked
That is the whole annual budget of Nigeria!!! Even GEJ couldnt bid that high? shocked shocked shocked
I might have to retire from the negotiations cry cry. Today has been a tough day for me on nairaland.
Just to add, is that a starting bid or reserve bid? grin

Hahaha grin
Don't worry, I am sure you will find somebody who'll suit the size of your purse... wink
It's a starting bid grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by 190: 3:15pm On May 23, 2013
No doubt that fortune teller must have been a Nigerian lady

No doubt at all undecided
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha grin
Don't worry, I am sure you will find somebody who'll suit the size of your purse... wink
It's a starting bid grin

That is not funny babes... so just how much is it likely to be? And what do you even want to use the money for? Are you running for president come 2015 lipsrsealed
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 3:35pm On May 23, 2013

That is not funny babes... so just how much is it likely to be? And what do you even want to use the money for? Are you running for president come 2015 lipsrsealed

Hahaha don't worry dear,
From all the things that could make me fall for a man
money isn't even in the list smiley
I'm very difficult to please that's all tongue
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha don't worry dear,

Hmmm......

Well I know where I can lay my hands on that sort of dough but it might take a while. How long are you prepared to wait? smiley

PS: If you hear that I am the next presido come 2015, dont be too surprised grin wink
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 3:45pm On May 23, 2013

Hmmm......
Well I know where I can lay my hands on that sort of dough but it might take a while. How long are you prepared to wait? smiley
PS: If you hear that I am the next presido come 2015, dont be too surprised grin wink

Don't do anything reckless sad
I don't want to feel responsible if you were to go to jail undecided
As for the waiting, I'm not looking for anything now, maybe in five years time...
If you're the next president you'll invite on a trip to Nigeria ? embarassed
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Don't do anything reckless sad
I don't want to feel responsible if you were to go to jail undecided
As for the waiting, I'm not looking for anything now, maybe in five years time...
If you're the next president you'll invite on a trip to Nigeria ? embarassed

5 years? 2015 is around the corner babes. It is an all or nothing gamble. I might just be in a position to win that cheesy

Once I do then you can come over. By then I will move the presidential villa out of Abuja and I should also have a few presidential jets... maybe 3 tongue
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 3:54pm On May 23, 2013

5 years? 2015 is around the corner babes. It is an all or nothing gamble. I might just be in a position to win that cheesy
Once I do then you can come over. By then I will move the presidential villa out of Abuja and I should also have a few presidential jets... maybe 3 tongue

Haha cool then I'll be waiting wink
grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by spikesC(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha don't worry dear,

Really, how do you get pleased smiley
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 4:12pm On May 23, 2013
spikes C:
Really, how do you get pleased smiley

I'll have to write too many things.... undecided
I'm feeling kind of lazy right now... tongue
grin
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by spikesC(m): 4:27pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

I'll have to write too many things.... undecided
I'm feeling kind of lazy right now... tongue
grin

angry

You just don't know cheesy

Most girls don't...you hear a girl say he's not my type, when you ask her what's her type she begins to recite the national anthem.

Prove me wrong tongue
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by 190: 4:28pm On May 23, 2013
Sanboy honey please stop allowing these boys flirt with you

Tell them you're taken
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 4:30pm On May 23, 2013
190: Sanboy honey please stop allowing these boys flirt with you
Tell them you're taken

Taken by who ?
I am as free as the wind cool
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by Sanboy25: 4:32pm On May 23, 2013
spikes C:
angry
You just don't know cheesy
Most girls don't...you hear a girl say he's not my type, when you ask her what's her type she begins to recite the national anthem.
Prove me wrong tongue

I know what you're trying to do by saying, but I am really tired there...
Maybe I'll start a thread Saturday, stay alert wink
Re: Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed by AtheistD(m): 4:34pm On May 23, 2013
190: Sanboy honey please stop allowing these boys flirt with you

Tell them you're taken

Your wasting your time dude... not unless you have got a a couple of billion dollars floating around undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Pregnant Girlfriend Fights Bride At Her Wedding [VIDEO] / Why Do Ladies Share There Nude Pictures Online / Ladies Why Do You Agree To Go Out On A Date With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.