Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her (1761 Views)

‘I Masturbate The Hell Out Of Myself’ –maheeda Reveals As She Talks Her S3x Life / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / How Do I Tell My Girlfriend That She Talks Too Much?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by EDhims(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
she shouts back at him and nags a lot. Must a girl act like she can control her man and subdue him?
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by Sanchez01: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
EDhims:
she shouts back at him and nags a lot. Must a girl act like she can control her man and subdue him?
That's not cool though. Unfortunately, it's a bad sign as it could imply she may be stiff to correction. Best bet is to talk to her about when she's extremely elated. Good luck though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by ifex370(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
ogbanje mood
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by ivyT(f): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
ifex370:
ogbanje mood
Gbam!
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by MissEse: 10:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Is he a learner?
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
ifex370:
ogbanje mood
grin grin
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
she doesn't want to be in the relationship any longer, so leave her na
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
Just reset her brain with 1 good wiper, + she might b tired...
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by auntymi(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
meanin of "1 good wiper"dunno get it
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by auntymi(f): 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
meanin of "1 good wiper"dunno get it[i][/i]
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by auntymi(f): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
auntymi:
1 Good slap...
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by xtervaganza(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
EDhims:
i don't support the shouting though. But who are you to talk and not expect your girl to talk back?

If you're too opinionated to listen to her you better marry a robot
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
i don't support the shouting though. But who are you to talk and not expect your girl to talk back?

clearly d said girl always likes/wants to control d dude which he doesn't like
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by xtervaganza(m): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
clearly d said girl always likes/wants to control d dude which he doesn't like
if he can't live with that he should bounce then

Life is so easy
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nagging wife no gud oo.
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by EDhims(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:

not when she's doing it d wrong way. talking back to ur man ain't bad when she knows how to construct her speech not to offend d guy.... I wonder how many guys would stand their gf staging irrelevant quarrels in midst of his friends

1 Like

Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
if he can't live with that he should bounce then

Life is so easy
Yeah life is easy like dat...

But letting go of love is not so easy.. .
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by delishpot: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
1 Good slap...

Sake of say she.be his dog abi wetin? Just slapa woman like that? Hian,na wa o.
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
delishpot:

Sake of say she.be his dog abi wetin? Just slapa woman like that? Hian,na wa o.
hahahaaaa,it works on sum ppl,u kno some women sees it as love as published in a thread here some days back.. .
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by xtervaganza(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
EDhims:

not when she's doing it d wrong way. talking back to ur man ain't bad when she knows how to construct her speech not to offend d guy.... I wonder how many guys would stand their gf staging irrelevant quarrels in midst of his friends
well I agree with you

If she's a drama queen there's no point bringing the case here. He should have dumped her

1 Like

Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by EDhims(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
well I agree with you

If she's a drama queen there's no point bringing the case here. He should have dumped her
now u begin to have a glimpse on wat am putting thru
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by delishpot: 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
hahahaaaa,it works on sum ppl,u kno some women sees it as love as published in a thread here some days back.. .

Lol. Hian, diff kinds of love exist sha. Ha ha. Pain is love and love is pain.
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by lilmax(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
see this guy dey form gentleman, what do you mean by talk back?
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
delishpot:

Lol. Hian, diff kinds of love exist sha. Ha ha. Pain is love and love is pain.
i dey tell u
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by Chidonc(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
I tried this method and it worked......
1)Tie her 2 ur bed naked
2)Pour her chilled water
3)Get a belt
4)Flogg sense in2 her
5)Thank me later
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by xtervaganza(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
Yeah life is easy like dat...

But letting go of love is not so easy.. .
if his love for her outweighs her drama then Goodluck to them both

He shouldn't bother us woth it
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by auntymi(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
jworos:
1 Good slap...
naijamen sha
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by xtervaganza(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2015
lilmax:
see this guy dey form gentleman, what do you mean by talk back?
Bros, we de fight b4? Lol

Be like say the babe done vex you grin grin
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by EDhims(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chidonc:
I tried this method and it worked......
1)Tie her 2 ur bed naked
2)Pour her chilled water
3)Get a belt
4)Flogg sense in2 her
5)Thank me later
lol.....
dats weird
I don't support guys who beat up women by flogging, slapping...
beta means bro
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by lilmax(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
xtervaganza:
Bros, we de fight b4? Lol

Be like say the babe done vex you grin grin
Which babe?
Re: Help! She Talks Back At Him When He Corrects Her by jworos(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
auntymi:
naijamen sha
Lol,I'm not d violent type, there're oda ways to gt under a girl's skin wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes U Smile In Ur Relationship / How Important Is Religous /moral Compatibility In Your Relationship? / Ladies, Top 10 Good Qualities Guys Look For In A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.