Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? (5240 Views)

What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 8:59am On Mar 28, 2016
I know this question I'm about ask might upset some ladies but I mean no insult but I'm just been curious. I noticed that most ladies don't joke with their panties after love making, imagine after having the 1st round of sex, which she know you will definitely go for more rounds and after every security measures have been taken like closing of doors, windows, curtains and the rest. Most ladies will still put on their panties before the next round. The funniest part is that if you aren't having sex or sucking the p***y, they prefer putting the panties on. For you to make love with a person I believe you have confidence & trust in the person, he has already seen your naked too. Ladies why una dey do like dat abeg?
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by cruzita(f): 9:01am On Mar 28, 2016
undecided M
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by falconey(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
grin

the did has been done Wetin concern you?

Maybe they just realized they were naked.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by glimpse33(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
If Only They Provided Jobs.. This Post Wouldn't Be Created

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
but guy, Jesus just rise today na! make tomorrow reach before u start to dey ask all this kind question

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Stevebamdex(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
undecided M
Don't mind the clown op.
Cruzita dear..If I may ask, do you live and also sleep on nairaland?grin
You are always on every post.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Eddygourdo(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmmm. Funny but true

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by weselomo(m): 9:17am On Mar 28, 2016
u just notify me of this. during my wayward days, I remember that's the first tin most of them do go for round after round
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Na shyness as per small girl. It will take time b4 she bcomes confident to let d pant go. Na so God program their brain. Besides dem no go wan stain bedsheet with cum na

And e fit be say d one u Bleep last get gono.. and she no want make u see d white discharge so go treat yasef

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
lawnreigh:
I know this question I'm about ask might upset some ladies but I mean no insult but I'm just been curious. I noticed that most ladies don't joke with their panties after love making, imagine after having the 1st round of sex, which she know you will definitely go for more rounds and after every security measures have been taken like closing of doors, windows, curtains and the rest. Most ladies will still put on their panties before the next round. The funniest part is that if you aren't having sex or sucking the p***y, they prefer putting the panties on. For you to make love with a person I believe you have confidence & trust in the person, he has already seen your naked too. Ladies why una dey do like dat abeg?
She's afraid you may take her pix

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2016
BreadandBeans:
but guy, Jesus just rise today na! make tomorrow reach before u start to dey ask all this kind question
Bro na ysterday jesus rise oh. Na 2day he begin dey appear to disciples.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
weselomo:
u just notify me of this. during my wayward days, I remember that's the first tin most of them do go for round after round
naso now and going through the stress to off panties sucks atimes especially when the 3rd leg has risen
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na shyness as per small girl. It will take time b4 she bcomes confident to let d pant go. Na so God program their brain. Besides dem no go wan stain bedsheet with cum na

And e fit be say d one u Bleep last get gono.. and she no want make u see d white discharge so go treat yasef
ntor she no get anything it's just something I observed overtime but I agree with you say na shyness & their brains program
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 10:02am On Mar 28, 2016
Angelberry:
She's afraid you may take her pix
hmmm but can you take pics without her knowing or her consent sef
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Einl(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2016
OP...seems your the only one that experiences that. Any girl I'm knocking is usually confident enough to leave herself open for me even when we just finished and we're are just lying down talking. No wahala. Seems you de like follow younger girls and maybe you ain't romantic enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Daniel2289(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
Eddygourdo:
Hmmmmm. Funny but true
Yes. And I tink some are just lik dat.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
that girl doesn't trust you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Daniel2289(m): 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
When it comes to bedmatics, some girls are not confident about their own bodies. And they really need to work on theirselves on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
When will Buhari start paying the #5000? Jobless questions are flying around.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Doubleagent008(m): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
for the love of God, Jesus, Humanity and everything good in this world what is this OP?
pant is personal now. which one is that someone is addicted to his/her own panty again? is it crack? it's not even Jollof.
Op you can figure it out ursef no need to involve us.
But wait Today of all days? You are blessed. say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Doubleagent008(m): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
No chill mehn.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
Doubleagent008:
No chill mehn.
just teasing the op.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Op

how many ladies have you slept with to say ' Most' ?

Are you a dog?

# just asking smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Doubleagent008(m): 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
just teasing the op.
I get you. No P. just catching on to your flow
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Vado(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nice observation op.
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
Einl:
OP...seems your the only one that experiences that. Any girl I'm knocking is usually confident enough to leave herself open for me even when we just finished and we're are just lying down talking. No wahala. Seems you de like follow younger girls and maybe you ain't romantic enough.
hmmm ok o but I don't do minor, neva but romantic aspect might be right because I'm not a fan of it anyway. Na to Bleep, Bleep and Bleep dey always do me
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:
that girl doesn't trust you
ok sir, so how will you know if she trust u, na to dey open leg up and down, eleyi gidigan
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
jobless question indeed, btw I think you also need the 5K for you to comment making you also a jobless fellow. lolz
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Op

how many ladies have you slept with to say ' Most' ?

Are you a dog?

# just asking smiley
TOTO sweet na, the ans is as much as I get but I always leak sweet inside nylon, u know what it means, play safe
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
lawnreigh:
ok sir, so how will you know if she trust u, na to dey open leg up and down, eleyi gidigan

was saying maybe she doesn't want to get pregnant by mistake or she's the shy type
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by lawnreigh(m): 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2016
Mprepz:

was saying maybe she doesn't want to get pregnant by mistake or she's the shy type
ok no problem
Re: Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
she dey shame undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Divorces Wife After Viewing This Picture / Things A Man Who Loves A Woman Should Never Do To Her! / I Spend Over #42k Each Month On Generator Alone Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.