Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women (3596 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? / Ladies, Muscular Men Vs Skinny Men, Which One Do You Prefer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
Why is the society more tolerant on lesbian women than gay men? Lots of people frown at gay men but turn around to only raise an eyebrow on lesbian women. Is it because women are higher in number(according to world statistics, except china) and having more lesbians will reduce the number of women competing for a man? or is it a sexist thing?
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by welli(f): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
both lesbians and gays are not part our african traditon nd as such its a crime, jst that i dnt think any body has been formed to eradicate it while in da european countries gays are encouraged and its not seen as crime here.in other words the lesbians and gays are both guilty of same crime when the african tradition is concerned so whoever frowns at d lesbians should do same to gays.though i dnt knw of any suituation where lesbians r encouraged nd gays frowned at in africa
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
both lesbians and gays are not part our african traditon nd as such its a crime
African tradition? South Africa accepts gay marriage, are they not African? In Nigeria, there are many gay people especially in the North and some have come out in the open to accept their fate. Do you still wish to alienate them from our culture? I still remember one guy that came to Funmi's show and openely accepted being gay.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2008
I think what they're doing is ridiculous, both of them
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2008
Social ills!

@ Ibkaye

Wassup baby! So jassie? wink
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Jassie
Sup smiley How are you? 

@topic
bad bad bad
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2008
Im kool hunnie! Really missing you here, don't know when we gonna be talking again~ undecided
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by ladyu1: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2008
May God have mercy on both gays and lesbians,they need prayers cry cry cos they know not wat they do

1 Like

Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yeah, they're bleeped up people and they think its normal.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2008
May God have mercy on both gays and lesbians,they need prayers because they know not what they do
All sins are the same before God. God sees a liar, fornicator,lesbian,thief, cheater etc as the same.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2008
They are not correct  lipsrsealed
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by cixluv(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
being a homosexual is not african.
i remember one day at the abuja festival, gays gathered and met the media mento recognise them and put them on air. the media did their bidding and the senate immediately swung into action by enacting a law banning these abnormal people. anyway, if it were overseas, these people would be talkin about HUMAN RIGHTS AND PRIVILEDGES.

May God help us.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Ibkaye

Yeah you should, I cant take the lonliness any longer.

Nice day hunnie!
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
being a homosexual is not african.
Does it mean that those gay Africans learnt the culture from the west?
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by cixluv(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

Does it mean that those gay Africans learnt the culture from the west?

that's the idea sad
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2008
that's the idea
Even the secondary school kids that do it learnt it from oyibo,abi?
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by cixluv(f): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

Even the secondary school kids that do it learnt it from oyibo,abi?

that's why the internet and free press are there smiley
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2008
May God have mercy on both gays and lesbians,they need prayers cry cry because they know not what they d

A BIG AMEN TO THAT
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2008
that's why the internet and free press are there
There was no internet when i was in secondary school in Nigeria and our dormitory was filled with lesbians. How about that?
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by cixluv(f): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

There was no internet when i was in secondary school in Nigeria and our dormitory was filled with lesbians. How about that?

may be the free press.

there is this natural tendency that's in everyone: if u stay too long with someone, u tend to start developing feelings for that person. that's why we have people commiting incest. so in ur school, may be the gals were not given enough access to guyz within or ouside the school, so in that case (body no be firewood naaaaaaaaaa) theses gals, from teasing themselves, tend to develop advance feelins for each other and may even climax together.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2008
may be the free press.

there is this natural tendency that's in everyone: if u stay too long with someone, u tend to start developing feelings for that person. that's why we have people commiting incest. so in your school, may be the gals were not given enough access to guys within or ouside the school, so in that case (body no be firewood naaaaaaaaaa) theses gals, from teasing themselves, tend to develop advance feelins for each other and may even climax together
In order words you are suggesting that if you find yourself in a situation like jail, you'll turn gay?
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

I get the feeling you are lying just to prove a point. Find me someone in Nigeria willing to admit he or she was gay/lesbian before the internet era and the infultration of western shows into the African media, then I will second guess myself
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2008
I get the feeling you are lying just to prove a point. Find me someone in Nigeria willing to admit he or she was gay/lesbian before the internet era and the infultration of western shows into the African media, then I will second guess myself
How many homosexuals accept being one till this day in the so called west? How much less Nigeria where people have a lot of religious sentiments. What am saying is that homosexuality did not infilterate into Nigeria/Africa from the west, id did not even infilterate into southern Nigeria from the northern part. It's an inherent evil in some of us. Do you know that homosexual clubs and fraternities in lagos are over 30 years old?
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

How many homosexuals accept being one till this day in the so called west? How much less Nigeria where people have a lot of religious sentiments. What am saying is that homosexuality did not infilterate into Nigeria/Africa from the west, id did not even infilterate into southern Nigeria from the northern part. It's an inherent evil in some of us. Do you know that homosexual clubs and fraternities in lagos are over 30 years old?

Homosexuality is one of the deeds of so called civilisation.
Name one club.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by cixluv(f): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

In order words you are suggesting that if you find yourself in a situation like jail, you'll turn gay?

anyway atleast u r understanding the situation and that's more important.
the prison is no different. i gurantee u gays in our prisons today smiley.
may be i wil turn a gay and that does not also stop u from becoming a lesbian if u  r in prison grin
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2008
Same thing with Christianity, Africans just woke up and started practising it.
Christianity and Islam are clear cut religions that infilterated into Africa and can easily be proven. I can understand that dress culture, food, some lifestyles were influenced by the west but trust me, homosexuality has been there before the white missionaries came to africa.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
Homosexuality is one of the deeds of so called civilisation.
Name one club.
You think I walk around carrying the names offhand? The truth is that there has been homosexual groups in lagos before Awolowo and Azikiwe were born.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

You think I walk around carrying the names offhand? The truth is that there has been homosexual groups in lagos before Awolowo and Azikiwe were born.
with no proof or name your stated pointed is nothing more than useless.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2008
with no proof or name your stated pointed is nothing more than useless.
Okay-oh. You are seriously asking me the name like you need it for something else besides making valid points.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

Christianity and The Great Religion are clear cut religions that infilterated into Africa and can easily be proven. I can understand that dress culture, food, some lifestyles were influenced by the west but trust me, homosexuality has been there before the white missionaries came to africa.
why are they clear cut? I can work around and say long before the missionaries came Yoruba's practiced christianity.  The only reason I can't say that is because no evidence supports such a claim.  same is your claim with homosexuality in Africa, no evidence suggested that it existed before the computer era, colonization and neocolonization era.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2008
TopBooty:

Okay-oh. You are seriously asking me the name like you need it for something else besides making valid points.
diverting from the point.
Re: Gay Men Vs Lesbian Women by TopBooty(f): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2008
why are they clear cut? I can work around and say long before the missionaries came Yoruba's practiced christianity. The only reason I can't say that is because no evidence supports such a claim. same is your claim with homosexuality in Africa, no evidence suggested that it existed before the computer era, colonization and neocolonization era.

You may start by exhuming our ancestors and inspecting their pelvic bones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Similarities Of Bar & Bra? / Are Girls Proud Of Virgin Guys / Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.