Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? (2703 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately / How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by darkskingoddess(f): 3:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Recently, several lesbians have been approaching me. I don't know why, but this has been recurrent for the past few weeks.

I experience things such as looking me up and down, playing with my hair... giving me hugs that are a little too touchy and passionate, etc. embarassed
One girl even went as far as to snatch my cell phone, and nonchalantly put her number in my contact list!

As a "STRAIGHT" woman, I have been trying to settle upon the proper way to respond to such instances without being rude. This is extremely bothersome and uncomfortable!

Any advice?

2 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by falcon01: 3:12am On Dec 08, 2015
Yeah!!!
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by lordmayor4(m): 3:18am On Dec 08, 2015
There's no proper way, just tell 'em off
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 08, 2015
You must have been so beautiful and so endowed.

Many a times that I see them, I shed tears what we guys are loosing no thanks to this devilish thing called lesbianismcry

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 08, 2015
IMO, It's no different to if a man liked you and you didn't fancy him. Why not write it off as "unwanted advances"?

2 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by ladycomfort(f): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Recently, several lesbians have been approaching me. I don't know why, but this has been recurrent for the past few weeks.

I experience things such as looking me up and down, playing with my hair... giving me hugs that are a little too touchy and passionate, etc. embarassed
One girl even went as far as to snatch my cell phone, and nonchalantly put her number in my contact list!

As a "STRAIGHT" woman, I have been trying to settle upon the proper way to respond to such instances without being rude. This is extremely bothersome and uncomfortable!

Any advice?
. Where?

3 Likes

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Akposkool(m): 3:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Common tell them off if you are not interested. Except You are willing to try it out.
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Akposkool(m): 3:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Did they toast you, tell you they love you, or tried romancing you?.
How are you sure they are lesbians did they tell you or you heard it from someone else, or probably you are just assuming.
You must be sure cus some persons may just take to liking you without any canal intentions.
Please dont label anyone until you can confirm that yes this is what they are.
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Any advice?
LOL! Stay away from them.

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 08, 2015
It's really not that big of a deal I think... altho it feels weird yah

they're less pushy than men generally, anyways.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Its weird, u need to stay off them

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by darkskingoddess(f): 4:56am On Dec 08, 2015
Akposkool:
Did they toast you, tell you they love you, or tried romancing you?.
How are you sure they are lesbians did they tell you or you heard it from someone else, or probably you are just assuming.
You must be sure cus some persons may just take to liking you without any canal intentions.
Please dont label anyone until you can confirm that yes this is what they are.

Yes, I am sure that they are lesbian. One of the girls is someone my friend knows, so I was already aware before the incident. Another one just told me outright.
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Maybe they can smell pvssy on your breath grin grin grin

I joke, I joke lipsrsealed

Anyway, unless they've hit on you, I think you might be a bit paro or a homophobic.

If they hit on you just say "Naah love, I'm team MrCork kiss"

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by sharawwy(m): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Just keep off
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by gamaliel121(m): 6:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Yea!!!!
You should let them "eat you"
And make sure you eat them back...
Enjoy!!
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by IamLEGEND1: 6:22am On Dec 08, 2015
shocked grin
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Emac34: 6:34am On Dec 08, 2015
May b u look like one grin
naah naah kidin dnt take it 2 personalcheesy
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Rahoof2(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2015
How could a lady just decide to miss these sweet "male" God has freely given to them, they are really missing in action. Try educate them the sweetest of God creature next time. A good male action will change their life for ever.
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Akposkool(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Yes, I am sure that they are lesbian. One of the girls is someone my friend knows, so I was already aware before the incident. Another one just told me outright.
Tell them off if you don't want it. Shikena
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by DIVINE7878: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2015
personal

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by CaroLyner(f): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2015
which proper way.tell them to fvck off.case closed
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Fvckery grin

op try and look as ugly as possible, frm my own experience, they wud not disturb u if you are nt attractive tongue but if u kontinue putting mascara, eye pencil nd all those stuffs to enhance ur looks, YOU ARE OWN UR OWN
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2015
Rahoof2:
How could a lady just decide to miss these sweet "male" God has freely given to them, they are really missing in action. Try educate them the sweetest of God creature next time. A good male action will change their life for ever.

That's where you are getting it all wrong. To them, they are not missing anything. Most of them have tasted men, and still tasted women, and they prefer women.

I don't really know why this topic should be much of a big deal.
@OP, when they approach you, just tell them you are straight. Once they know you fancy only men, they will back off.

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Mzdivacious(f): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2015
SirJeffry:
You must have been so beautiful and so endowed.

Many a times that I see them, I shed tears what we guys are loosing no thanks to this devilish thing called lesbianismcry
ur lustful gaze is devilish too.let he without sin...
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 08, 2015
Durentt:
dude what you want?
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 08, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
dude what you want?
angry
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2015
Show me your friend & i will tell you who you are. You seem to be hanging out with lez lately & you need to change your friend.
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2015
In a niggaz dictionary:
Gay men: angry angry angry angry
Lesbian women: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by drss(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Any advice?
buy n wear a tshirt with d words ''No Homo'' on d front.

1 Like

Re: LESBIAN Women Approaching Me Lately!? by Cholls(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
darkskingoddess:

Any advice?
my sister hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Just Let Me Kiss Her...what Could Be The Reason? / This matter is urgent; Could she be possess? / Who Falls In Love Easily? A Boy Or A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.