Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student (3349 Views)

Man Receives Apology Letter From Ex-lover, Grades It And Then Sends It Back. Pic / Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by djsaintboss(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2015
I never believed that such things still happens, I have heard of it, read of it and even dreamt of it.
It was not until today that I was jolted back to reality, do such love still exist (pls be d judge ).

Ok, let me go straight to the point, this actually happened to my close pal, not me. cool

I and my pal are serving Corp members in Taraba state (karim lamido lg), and this incident happened with one of our student, an ss3 student that is writing her waec. She is a Muslim (my guy don't rili care, except losing a limb). embarassed

Her crime is this, she wrote this unquantifiable love letter to my friend, which she divided into four chapter, she also did a love calculation in the letter (Einstein), and most importantly, she drafted this perfect queens English in d letter (lwkm). grin grin

My friend is now confused because he never expected such reply from the girl, after just telling her that she is beautiful.

Pls ooooo, read the letter below and help advise my friend on wat to do because d guy don d fear.

........and does dis letter deserve d award of the most romantic love letter...!!! grin grin

......Share your experience if you have encountered such thing.

Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by kilokeys(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2015
hmm the words not properly constructed.. who cares?

we all know what she means.. she is really into that guy

i might steal a word or two for my babe..

" the more i miss u, the more i think of u. the more i think of u, the more i miss you. i love you"

aww.. so touching kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by Anyi3(m): 11:55pm On May 05, 2015
Op is doing underage angry
Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2015
The birth of social media has over taken writing of letters.

Lovely memories.
Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by Nobody: 12:14am On May 06, 2015
Teenage infatuation.
Your friend should be reasonable enough to know he ought not take advantage of her.
Instead,make her understand she's still too young for this. Her studies should be paramount to her at this stage of her life and not falling in "love".
Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by Tolexander: 12:17am On May 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
The birth of social media have over taken writing of letters.

Lovely memories.
you are right!

sending message through e-mail first did the blow before social media eventually did the overtaking.

The first letter I received from a girl, I kept it and always tried reading it everyday. grin
Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by Tapsorrow: 12:32am On May 06, 2015
I guess one of the reasons girls don't toast men in this part of world. Instead of appreciating the immensed luv shown to u by this littLe angel, u re displayin her innocence and infatuation to the whole world. Remember she saaid She dosnt want anyody to read this letter Aprt from u. But u betryed her. U caan neVa be trusted. GirLs beware!

1 Like

Re: Must Read Love Letter From A Secondary School Student by siegfried99(m): 12:32am On May 06, 2015
Wahala dey grin grin

Tell ur friend to be very careful

(1) (Reply)

Harsh But Bitter Truth For The Men! / 6 Crazy Things Girls Do For Sex / Why Do Most Men See Ladies Only As Sex Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.