Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. (741 Views)

Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. by Danchiks(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2013
Of late, I was wondering few weeks after a colleague of mine in the office got wedded.
I asked a question in the office. For newly weded couples, who feels more excited to get back
home quickly after the day's job, is it the guy or the lady? To me, I feel the guy is. He would
want to rush home, even in some cases leave the office much earlier to be with his newly weded
wife. Some on the other hand, would say it's the lady who would want to rush back home as quickly
as possible to tidy up things at home and then prepare something delicious for the man.

What's your take on this?
Re: Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. by 190: 9:39am On May 23, 2013
Re: Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. by Omen100(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2013
number 3 space booked.
Re: Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. by Mynd44: 11:29am On May 23, 2013
Huh?
Re: Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. by rodeo0070(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Excited Going Back Home After The Day's Work. by AtheistD(m): 12:11pm On May 23, 2013
It depends on their relationship. It could be the guy, it could be the gal, it could be both and it could be neither grin.

(1) (Reply)

Coconut for sale / Does Being A Virgin Before Marriage Affect Marital Stabilty?? / LADIES : Can You Rock This Outfit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.