Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Help Me Out Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out Please. (2359 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2013
Hi Nlanders, there is this girl in my department in school whom av gat so much feelings, love and affection for, bt am just too shy or let me say am not bold enough to approach her, I even begged my class rep to find a way of putting us both in the same group in one of our practical course and also make her the group leader, bt I didn't Work out. Not even a word have we spoken on that campus and its giving me much concern cos I kept thinkin of her every second. Some of my friends adviced me to let go of her and I also tried it but its not just working Please I need your honest opinion of what you think I can do coz am tayad of dreaming and dreamin of a girl I love and not being able to approach not to talk of expressing ma feelings. Thanks![color=#000099][/color]
Re: Help Me Out Please. by greedie1(f): 3:30pm On May 23, 2013
im sorry i can't help u.... i can't tell u how to be a man

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Please. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2013
Go and get lil tipsy and confront her...........
Cuz even if I should tell you to be bold, you can't and won't face her............

Take two bottles or depends on the content that can get you tipsy................

Don't go and get drunk oooo!!!!
Re: Help Me Out Please. by tobezekiel(f): 7:01pm On May 23, 2013
whts the worse that could happen if u tell her hw u feel?
Re: Help Me Out Please. by 25omega(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2013
you need a good wing man to help you out. Why not employ one of your bold friends to go talk to her for you. Not to ask her out for you but to get an idea if she would be open if you came to ask her out.

your friend could even put in a good work for you while saying something like "my friend is always commenting on how cute you are and he is just so shy to even say hello to you" she would either respond by saying something like why is he afraid of me i don't bite or she would be like psst good let him stay there" With that you would know if there is a mutual like and then you can go to her and use your friend as a pawn by saying yes you think she is cute but you never sent your friend to ask her out for you (by now she would be like he didn't ask me out and convo don start be that)
Re: Help Me Out Please. by starlightRR(m): 7:15pm On May 23, 2013
Walk up to her even though you gat nothing to say to her, Be spontaneous And flexible....observe what she is doing or Her Situation at that moment then start a convo based on your observations

Just be calm ...trust me when I say by just saying HI to her she knows your intentions already
Re: Help Me Out Please. by AtheistD(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2013
Grow some ba.lls man angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Please. by chronique(m): 7:45pm On May 23, 2013
Wow! Can it be that bad? Anyways,since your class governor talks to her,find a way of helping him deliver a message to her(since you don't have the boldness to walk up to her). Maybe her test script or something. Let's paint this picture: her name is Titi and she has a friend called Aisha or Gbenga. Take Aisha's/Gbenga's script from your class rep and take Titi's script too.(Gbenga or Aisha needs to participate in this your play-play system of chyking). Tell them both that the rep says you should give them their scripts and hand it over to them. Engage Gbenga in a little convo and say hi to her. You can ask them about their scores if they did well. After some time,excuse yourself and say bye to them while Gbenga continues his convo with her. The most important thing is that you make sure you say hi to her. The next time two of you see,say hi again. As often as you say hi to her and exchange pleasantries,the tension starts leaving you. Also try to get close to guys/girls you see her hanging out with. In no time,you would have successfully blended with her clique of friends like boko haram in the midst of civilians in Borno. Try to get involved in discussions where you notice she's active. You can intentionally disagree with her even when she's right but don't do it in a stupid way. Next time,agree with her even when she's wrong. Find a way to make her nonsense make sense. While you do all these,do not constitute a nuisance or else you're screwed. Take it nice and slow and don't try to make it obvious you're after her. Be calculated in all your steps and wait for the opportunity to be alone with her(you can arrange this) and find a way of breaking the ice. Before breaking the ice,you need to be comfortable around her(not being edgy and having sweaty palms). If you're humourous,you'd stand a better chance. You can do something like:
You: that your gbagaun was classic
Her: me? When n where?
You: are you not the one that said "excuse me pls,I want to go and bought a yam"?
She:

*battery low* @ op: abeg gimme money for fuel make I take charge my fone. I go give you part two later.

Hey! Don't know if you have the patience to follow that boring post up there. Just try gather liver sha or alternatively,walk up to her and sing Akon's I wana f**k u,f**k u;u already know.... undecided undecided Please ensure she's not wearing a high heel weaponlike shoe sha.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by AtheistD(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2013
chronique: Wow! Can it be that bad? Anyways,since your class governor talks to her,find a way of helping him deliver a message to her(since you don't have the boldness to walk up to her). Maybe her test script or something. Let's paint this picture: her name is Titi and she has a friend called Aisha or Gbenga. Take Aisha's/Gbenga's script from your class rep and take Titi's script too.(Gbenga or Aisha needs to participate in this your play-play system of chyking). Tell them both that the rep says you should give them their scripts and hand it over to them. Engage Gbenga in a little convo and say hi to her. You can ask them about their scores if they did well. After some time,excuse yourself and say bye to them while Gbenga continues his convo with her. The most important thing is that you make sure you say hi to her. The next time two of you see,say hi again. As often as you say hi to her and exchange pleasantries,the tension starts leaving you. Also try to get close to guys/girls you see her hanging out with. In no time,you would have successfully blended with her clique of friends like boko haram in the midst of civilians in Borno. Try to get involved in discussions where you notice she's active. You can intentionally disagree with her even when she's right but don't do it in a stupid way. Next time,agree with her even when she's wrong. Find a way to make her nonsense make sense. While you do all these,do not constitute a nuisance or else you're screwed. Take it nice and slow and don't try to make it obvious you're after her. Be calculated in all your steps and wait for the opportunity to be alone with her(you can arrange this) and find a way of breaking the ice. Before breaking the ice,you need to be comfortable around her(not being edgy and having sweaty palms). If you're humourous,you'd stand a better chance. You can do something like:
You: are you not the one that said "excuse me pls,I want to go and bought a yam"?
She:

*battery low* @ op: abeg gimme money for fuel make I take charge my fone. I go give you part two later.

Hey! Don't know if you have the patience to follow that boring post up there. Just try gather liver sha or alternatively,walk up to her and sing Akon's I wana f**k u,f**k u;u already know.... undecided undecided Please ensure she's not wearing a high heel weaponlike shoe sha.

Well put but just too long. Chatting girls up should be an experience he needs to go through the hard way. That way he learns to grow some ba.lls. He will be facing women his whole life, the sooner he can do it the better.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Please. by Exponental(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2013
By ur topic, I tot u fell into a gutter but it seems u are in full suckaway.........
U dont need help, if u cant face her, every advice will be irrelevant. So pull urself out of d suckaway first.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by Coefficient(m): 9:53pm On May 23, 2013
I've told you, write 'I love you' in a full scap sheet. Fill it up and hand it over to her when you see her on the corridor. Then run as fast as your legs can carry you! grin
You should be able to hear the cacophony of laughter behind you. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Please. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2013
gree-die:
u talk too much sweetie. One of these days, i will wozz u a dirty slap accross ur face grin
This one na advice or wetin...?
Re: Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 11:49pm On May 23, 2013
gree-die:
tryna undastand the ? Before u comment
Re: Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 11:52pm On May 23, 2013
Coefficient: I've told you, write 'I love you' in a full scap sheet. Fill it up and hand it over to her when you see her on the corridor. Then run as fast as your legs can carry you! grin
Dats crazy man!
Re: Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 11:54pm On May 23, 2013
chronique: Wow! Can it be that bad? Anyways,since your class governor talks to her,find a way of helping him deliver a message to her(since you don't have the boldness to walk up to her). Maybe her test script or something. Let's paint this picture: her name is Titi and she has a friend called Aisha or Gbenga. Take Aisha's/Gbenga's script from your class rep and take Titi's script too.(Gbenga or Aisha needs to participate in this your play-play system of chyking). Tell them both that the rep says you should give them their scripts and hand it over to them. Engage Gbenga in a little convo and say hi to her. You can ask them about their scores if they did well. After some time,excuse yourself and say bye to them while Gbenga continues his convo with her. The most important thing is that you make sure you say hi to her. The next time two of you see,say hi again. As often as you say hi to her and exchange pleasantries,the tension starts leaving you. Also try to get close to guys/girls you see her hanging out with. In no time,you would have successfully blended with her clique of friends like boko haram in the midst of civilians in Borno. Try to get involved in discussions where you notice she's active. You can intentionally disagree with her even when she's right but don't do it in a stupid way. Next time,agree with her even when she's wrong. Find a way to make her nonsense make sense. While you do all these,do not constitute a nuisance or else you're screwed. Take it nice and slow and don't try to make it obvious you're after her. Be calculated in all your steps and wait for the opportunity to be alone with her(you can arrange this) and find a way of breaking the ice. Before breaking the ice,you need to be comfortable around her(not being edgy and having sweaty palms). If you're humourous,you'd stand a better chance. You can do something like:
She:

Kinda funny, thanksBOSS.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by sakaguchi(m): 12:04am On May 24, 2013
Coefficient: I've told you, write 'I love you' in a full scap sheet. Fill it up and hand it over to her when you see her on the corridor. Then run as fast as your legs can carry you! grin
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
@OP I like this advice sha! The girl will say you get sense of humour, your are innocent, and you are athletic, not to talk of being romantic... grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 12:11am On May 24, 2013
[left][/left][color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Abbey2sam: Go and get lil tipsy and confront her...........
Cuz even if I should tell you to be bold, you can't and won't face her............

Take two bottles or depends on the content that can get you tipsy................

Don't go and get drunk oooo!!!!
Dad warned me never to drink alcohol and I promised him nt to!
Re: Help Me Out Please. by sakaguchi(m): 12:36am On May 24, 2013
She:
@OP don't do this, except you want to end up in the friend zone, Nobody likes this zone unless you are gay or an innocent pastor ("innocent pastor which ofcourse you are not)
Just go to the nearest suya spot, buy N350 Liver and eat, thereafter, go and meet her and tell her whatsup like BadSharp guy that you are. Note, after finally
Manning up to her, don't go about asking creepy questions rhat would make you look more like a weirdo,
For instance, do not for the wont of continuing the discussion prolong a simple complement like " I like your dress, where did you buy it? How much did you buy it?" That would make you more like a confused trader rather than the runzman you are.
If you have not had experience toasting ladies, well! All I will say is that, there is no cataclysm in it, and it would not bring an end to your world, tell her whatsup, the worst that would happen is her saying "NO".
Or
If she is so precious you don't want to take chances with her, go to the convocation square, any girl you see sitting down doing nothing, or any one walking aimlessly about, chyke them, after you get 3 "NOs" or about 15 minutes of chyking convo, your liver go start mature.
After all this practice session, go to her and do it PLAYA, note: do not, under any circumstances catch the dreaded disease called "LIVER-FAILuRE" in the process of starting the convo with her, abeg eh! Don't.
And if you think you can't do this, here is a priceless advice I will give you and probably the best you will ever get, read your books and fall in love with them, for some strange reasons, ladies like this your fairy come after people of this sort @ 300L
All the best
Re: Help Me Out Please. by greedie1(f): 7:34am On May 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u talk too much sweetie. One of these days, i will wozz u a dirty slap accross ur face grin
This one na advice or wetin...?
i don't talk too much sad
grin
Re: Help Me Out Please. by greedie1(f): 7:40am On May 24, 2013
oli_pee: tryna undastand the ? Before u comment

swtie i understood the question and i commented accordingly kiss
Re: Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2013
sakaguchi:
@OP don't do this, except you want to end up in the friend zone, Nobody likes this zone unless you are gay or an innocent pastor ("innocent pastor which ofcourse you are not)
Just go to the nearest suya spot, buy N350 Liver and eat, thereafter, go and meet her and tell her whatsup like BadSharp guy that you are. Note, after finally
Manning up to her, don't go about asking creepy questions rhat would make you look more like a weirdo,
For instance, do not for the wont of continuing the discussion prolong a simple complement like " I like your dress, where did you buy it? How much did you buy it?" That would make you more like a confused trader rather than the runzman you are.
If you have not had experience toasting ladies, well! All I will say is that, there is no cataclysm in it, and it would not bring an end to your world, tell her whatsup, the worst that would happen is her saying "NO".
Or
If she is so precious you don't want to take chances with her, go to the convocation square, any girl you see sitting down doing nothing, or any one walking aimlessly about, chyke them, after you get 3 "NOs" or about 15 minutes of chyking convo, your liver go start mature.
After all this practice session, go to her and do it PLAYA, note: do not, under any circumstances catch the dreaded disease called "LIVER-FAILuRE" in the process of starting the convo with her, abeg eh! Don't.
And if you think you can't do this, here is a priceless advice I will give you and probably the best you will ever get, read your books and fall in love with them, for some strange reasons, ladies like this your fairy come after people of this sort @ 300L
All the best
. OMG! The best advice so far. Thanks bro
Re: Help Me Out Please. by chronique(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2013
@sagakuchi: we're talking about a dude who doesn't have liver here. Since he has already started using the class rep,then that should be his option. If he has confidence,the ideal thing to do is step up to her and say how he feels. But I know his type. No mata how u psyche them,they'll still bleep when it's showtime. @ op: whatever works for u,do. Just make sure u get her.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by Oahray: 11:46am On May 24, 2013
lmao. This I like.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by Kgdavid(m): 4:20pm On May 24, 2013
look bro all you gotta do is relax.... say hi with a smile when the opportunity comes and her reaction will guide you accordingly. calm yourself with the knowledge that every girl in uni expects to be chased so she is not likely to respond in an extreme way unless yo approach her in an extremely silly way. relax and be normal however if you must go the chikenish route then write her a letter. all in all i dont think you will get this girl which is good news bro. "pain is weakness leaving the body". when you finish messing this one up you will be a little better placed to mess the next one up a little less spectacularly. so .... happy hunting smiley
Re: Help Me Out Please. by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 24, 2013
Young man! First things first, go and read ur books ,study hard think and dream how to pass ur exams not women now boy! U re still not very rippe 4 that, allow tins fall in place and when u re ripe 4 dat d boldness will naturally come, u can't cheat nature! N do not misplace urr priority...
Re: Help Me Out Please. by olipee(m): 11:20pm On May 24, 2013
Raymondenyi: Young man! First things first, go and read ur books ,study hard think and dream how to pass ur exams not women now boy! U re still not very rippe 4 that, allow tins fall in place and when u re ripe 4 dat d boldness will naturally come, u can't cheat nature! N do not misplace urr priority...
OMG! Man am 19 for God's sake.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:32pm On May 24, 2013
gree-die:

i don't talk too much sad
grin
i haff hear
Re: Help Me Out Please. by sparko1(m): 1:54am On May 25, 2013
oli_pee: OMG! Man am 19 for God's sake.
19? What are you doing here, wow! You are not suppose to be reading this, oya close your eye. 19 falling in well calling it love, you better face you book.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by Nobody: 1:56am On May 25, 2013
instead of you to focus on school work, girls will come and go, but Education on the contrary is not the same.
Re: Help Me Out Please. by fuckluv(f): 3:05am On May 25, 2013
Badt nigga grin grin
Op try this and give testimony grin
Re: Help Me Out Please. by Nobody: 7:07am On May 25, 2013
oli_pee: OMG! Man am 19 for God's sake.
I have a brother who is 19. He is more interested in his books than having a heart attack over a girl that'll leave him for someone older and richer.

Set your priorities. Girls no dey finish for this life.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out Please. by Mynd44: 7:11am On May 25, 2013
Smh.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here / Please I Need Advice,am Loosing The Only Woman I Ever Loved! / Classy, intelligent Girls With A Good Diction Over Ukwu Anytime For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.