Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here (2327 Views)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / How To Celebrate Val With Your Lover If You Are Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
if you aint afraid to post the pic of ur lover ashamed of ur hubby, Girlfriend, Boyfriend, Gaylover or lesbian partner then post em pic here, let us see who got d cutest partner cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, and guys please lets keep it real no postin of strangers u dont know leggo
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 6:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
ok o' lemme go first sha, her names is anat, shes 20, egyptian, living and schooling in malaysia, we started dating last year, just few days after i got to malay. She can cook eba and fish stew, thanks 2 me.. bt above all she's sweet and things workin out fine at d moment

Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by harlos: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
Those sharing the same girlfriend will be able to meet theirselves here.

You want to start war if you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Godson201333(m): 6:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Your girl no try at all ooo
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
harlos: Those sharing the same girlfriend will be able to meet theirselves here.

choi' shey dat one possible sha? oya dy go dy go dy go, lol. Whr ur own g.f pic nw? Or Is she ugly? cool
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Godson201333: Your girl no try at all ooo
wetin happen sir? o.O
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by harlos: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Swaggot00: choi' shey dat one possible sha? oya dy go dy go dy go, lol. Whr ur own g.f pic nw? Or Is she ugly? cool
i bet if you see her pics the same thing that happened to me will repeat itselfgrin
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
harlos: i bet if you see her pics the same thing that happened to me will repeat itselfgrin
*chase u outta d trend with koboko*
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by harlos: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lolgrin
I see you are getting jealous when you have not even seen the real thinggrin
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
harlos: Lolgrin
I see you are getting jealous when you have not even seen the real thinggrin
jealous?Lol, 4 whr? Find another word abeg . Post ur g.f pic make we see? Im sure my gal is finer cool
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lmao
harlos: Those sharing the same girlfriend will be able to meet theirselves here.

Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by sakaguchi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
See her BONY yansh
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
My boo's pic no want download
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abi na yansh we go chop?
sakaguchi: See her BONY yansh
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
oga abeg' which wan bi dat nw? If u knw u aint contributing to d trend or postin a pic, abeg exit d trend. no kum dy talk shit 4 here
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 7:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: My boo's pic no want download
see excuse ..
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by drempex(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
All I see is a BONY YANSH and a childish OP
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
drempex:
All I see is a BONY YANSH and a childish OP
could tolerate dat word in bold but i wont tolerate d one you wrote in capitals, pls lemme repeat dis ' if you aint contributing to the trend or postin a pic please exit the thrend '
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
It's not an excuse.i've got a fine boo and i'm not ashamed to show him off
Swaggot00: see excuse ..
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by pasqal09: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2013

See my own boo for here grin
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
See bottom power
pasqal09:

See my own boo for here grin
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by sakaguchi(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
@OP look at that, standard yansh!!!
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lmfao,abeg free the op.he dey enjoy that plywood so wetin be ur own wahala nw
sakaguchi: @OP look at that, standard yansh!!!
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by sakaguchi(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2013
Swaggot00: could tolerate dat word in bold but i wont tolerate d one you wrote in capitals, pls lemme repeat dis ' if you aint contributing to the trend or postin a pic please exit the trend '
Don't take it that I'm here to dis you, in your sagacity, you thought it wise to put your girl out on a public forum and asking for people to do same, well, to me, I think that is bad because it OBJECTIFIES women. But what can I say, many people do it on Nairaland this days (sadly). When your babe is objectified as such, you need not cry out, as you caused it.
By the way, telling people to leave "THE TREND" is wrong, totally wrong, it is "LEAVE THE THREAD"
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: It's not an excuse.i've got a fine boo and i'm not ashamed to show him off
prove it nw
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
sakaguchi: @OP look at that, standard yansh!!!
saka' post ur own gf pic make we see how her yansh bi
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
sakaguchi:
Don't take it that I'm here to dis you, in your sagacity, you thought it wise to put your girl out on a public forum and asking for people to do same, well, to me, I think that is bad because it OBJECTIFIES women. But what can I say, many people do it on Nairaland this days (sadly). When your babe is objectified as such, you need not cry out, as you caused it.
"
thank u o. Oya leave d thread
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by sakaguchi(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Swaggot00: saka' post ur own gf pic make we see how her yansh bi
Don't mind me oo!
Your girlfriend, (if truly she is) is fine.
When you post her pics, hope you know people will compliment her and others will bash her. That's what you get in a public forum. My girl is not on Nairaland and I think it would be wrong of me uploading her pics for comparison on a forum. Dude! Its just wrong. I MAY use her as my profile pic but posting her for comparison sake is plane "HIGHSCHOOL" sorry bro.
Take it from me sha, your babe fine, but me like fine babe with big yansh oo!
Hope we are cool?
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by sakaguchi(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Swaggot00: thank u o. Oya leave d thread
Na lie you lie oo! I no go leave the thread. Na public thread na!
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
Popowaa: Lmfao,abeg free the op.he dey enjoy that plywood so wetin be ur own wahala nw
im disappointed .
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Swaggot00(m): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
sakaguchi:
Don't mind me oo!
Your girlfriend, (if truly she is) is fine.
When you post her pics, hope you know people will compliment her and others will bash her. That's what you get in a public forum. My girl is not on Nairaland and I think it would be wrong of me uploading her pics for comparison on a forum. Dude! Its just wrong. I MAY use her as my profile pic but posting her for comparison sake is plane "HIGHSCHOOL" sorry bro.
Take it from me sha, your babe fine, but me like fine babe with big yansh oo!
Hope we are cool?
huh?
Re: Are U Ashamed Of Your Lover? If Not Click Here by Popowaa: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abeg,ur babe fine and afterall not everybody likes big toilet containers
Swaggot00: im disappointed .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: What Are The Things That Turn You On From The Female / Please I Need Advice,am Loosing The Only Woman I Ever Loved! / Which One Would You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.