Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship (70188 Views)

Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? / Pictures Of Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari @ The Nile Awards Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 11:19pm On May 23, 2013
Hmmm, I hope this thing lasts ooo. Because they're not getting any younger. The clock is definitely ticking for Nadia cool
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nuzo1(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2013
ighoosagie:
U know america ascent?

Even we way don tay 4 d ground eva get , passer bye lik jim na wan get am

People travel to Japan, Russia and other non-English speaking countries. They learn and speak new languages in six months.

While you left an English speaking country like Nigeria to another called USA.....and you are not able to learn common phonetics. It doesn't matter if you lke to speak it or not.

You are simply an olodo. And if you a student...I weep for you!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:
For starters, Bance is a special breed, you don't see his type in Nigeria.

Are u sure of that?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by redbottles(m): 11:20pm On May 23, 2013
undecided next story plzzz....*picks teeth*
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Seconded![/size]

you know the deal
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by BankuTilapia: 11:23pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:
For starters, Bance is a special breed, you don't see his type in Nigeria.
Nigerian footballer Taiye Taiwo grin cheesy grin no comment

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by collynzo2(m): 11:23pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014: Well she is 30 and not decent so I am not shocked. wink wink wink wink wink wink

She went from Ghana(Essien and others), to Congo(Fally Ipupa), and now that she is finished at the top level she dey park the bus at Naija with James Ikechukwu(Jim Lyke)!! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

I can say no Ghanaman will want to chop that again grin grin grin grin grin grin

We have standards!! grin grin grin grin grin She should move to the South East of Naija or the Boko Areas.

I feel your pain bro, sorry.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 23, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Nigerian footballer Taiye Taiwo grin cheesy grin no comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 23, 2013
Y'all kidding me? undecided undecided... Essien is more handsome than Jim Iyke? That's like saying May D is finer than Lynxxx or Gucci Mane is finer than Idris Elba. Not saying Jim Iyke is mind blowing handsome but saying Essien is finer than him? haba, which kain glasses una dey use?

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Kajina: 11:25pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014: Her former Congolese boyfriend Fally Ipupa

Good-looking guy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:25pm On May 23, 2013
I would love a pix of Taye Taiwo , Aristide Bance and Micheal Essien smiling so we can compare and contrast.
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nuzo1(m): 11:27pm On May 23, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]So she left fine Michael Essien for Nollywood's ochicha. O di egwu.[/size]

Ochicha as in poor, ugly or nobody?

Even if jim is any of these, does he warrant calling him such name?

How much do you know about Essien and his lifestyle and even his times with Nadia?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 23, 2013
Jim Iyke is not the most handsome but better than michael essien ? Naaaaa grin grin

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEJHH71dBiPFciV0U5T-vo90Yr-F2MEPr7930gwWNl1i9fIzE4dw[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by j4jj: 11:29pm On May 23, 2013
D love na photoshop!!!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by 2legit2qwt: 11:29pm On May 23, 2013
Essien is better looking than Bance, I can put my money on that wink

Why so many haters on this thread? undecided

I wish them the best

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 23, 2013

you say Essien is finer than this? I'm offended on Jim Iyke's behalf...haba mana!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 23, 2013
2legit2qwt: Essien is better looking than Bance, I can out my money on that wink

Why so many haters on this thread? undecided

I wish them the best

Someone said "we are all beautifully created and fearfully made".

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

you say Essien is finer than this? I'm offended on Jim Iyke's behalf...haba mana!!

grin grin

we all have different taste tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 23, 2013
Nuzo':
Ochicha as in poor, ugly or nobody?

Even if jim is any of these, does he warrant calling him such name?

How much do you know about Essien and his lifestyle and even his times with Nadia?

[size=13pt]Ochicha means cockroach.[/size]
^^ house of horrors, the dude doesn't need make up to feature in the walking dead
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

bABE to each their own. I think Essien is more handsome then Iyke but as they say "beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by smoothcrim2014: 11:33pm On May 23, 2013
ItsModella:

Looks like the guy who stole my bike when I was a kid. He asked to take a quick round about and I said no problem and when he got the top of the hill he speed off... sad grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by onila(f): 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
angry
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
Chukbeck: Abeg wot of Micheal Essien, so him don finish na him Jim come takeover. No probs sha, e be like say d babe specialize for west african dudes
/
So the girl na donatus?
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by theripper3: 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
So essien fine pass dis guy? Choi, Niaraland girls,make una dey fear God small small na.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
Fally ipupa FTW coola true central African cool
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
smoothcrim2014:

Looks like the guy who stole my bike when I was a kid. He asked to take a quick round about and I said no problem and when he got the top of the hill he speed off... sad grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by 2legit2qwt: 11:34pm On May 23, 2013
CFCman:

Someone said "we are all beautifully created and fearfully made".

That 'fearful' part works best with a picture of bance grin
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
To solve this issue, let's include both Essien and Jim Iyke in the Mr Nairaland contest!
Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
the_ripper3: So essien fine pass dis guy? Choi, Niaraland girls,make una dey fear God small small na.

I dont find him good looking - at all undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari In A Relationship by Nuzo1(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2013
Igholize: Jim iyke na mugu... Girl wey essien don use finish na our own 9ja born jim iyke dey use dey brag....abeg, I don waka comot here

You only got to know about her times with Essien cos they are celebrities.
As a matter of fact, Nadia may have dated only Essien, Fally and Jim. Just about 3 or four men in 6 years.

However, your current girlfriend may have shagged all young and old guys in your street this year alone.

And you have the guts to call another man mumu.

Mugu!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / E-Money Shows-off Beautiful Interiors Of His House (Video) / Real Face Of Lagbaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.