Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA (14320 Views)

Adorable Photos Of The Obamas At The 2014 Christmas In Washington / Nelson Mandela's Statue Unveiled In Washington. / Egyptian Protesters Push An Armoured Police Van Off A Bridge, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by GooseBaba: 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
obadiah777: grin ITS BIBLICAL PROPHESY FOR AMERICA. READ ISAIAH CHPT 47. wink wink

Obadiah..!! Isaiah na story teller... E don tey wey bridge, hurricane, flood, fire and other deadly things dey happen...why him yeye prophesy never come to pass...my guy go take alomo with bitter leaf cleanse your mind...people wey come before you don talk this nonsense so no be today..

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by RedLight1: 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt:

Save your tears for Nigeria first
have been weeping for nigeria before nairaland exists..... Its time to weep for america too tongue
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by ubest1(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2013
ACN, CPC/APC over to u, lir muhumed still waiting
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by RedLight1: 4:43pm On May 24, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok. Nigeria, achieving country abi?.... You still got lots of weeping to do.
i hear you... please face front grin grin
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 24, 2013
GooseBaba:

Obadiah..!! Isaiah na story teller... E don tey wey bridge, hurricane, flood, fire and other deadly things dey happen...why him yeye prophesy never come to pass...my guy go take alomo with bitter leaf cleanse your mind...people wey come before you don talk this nonsense so no be today..
grin grin grin
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Maxymilliano(m): 4:45pm On May 24, 2013
More pics ...

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
The one Odilli built that collapsed last year and the one that collapsed in Enugu.

https://www.nairaland.com/1268089/slaughter-bridge-port-harcourt-collapsing

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200707091485126

You asked for two, there you have it. If you need more just let me know.
odili bridge, Acceptable. but the link to the second one is not opening. Provide another link
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Afam4eva(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2013
9jadelta: odili bridge, Acceptable. but the link to the second one is not opening. Provide another link

Here it is http://www.punchng.com/metro/gridlock-as-bridge-collapses-in-enugu/
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by imperiouxx(m): 4:52pm On May 24, 2013
Red-Light:

grin grin funny guy.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by odiman: 4:54pm On May 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
How many times do you hear of a bridge collapsing in America? It's rare in that part of the world but here bridges collapse like pure water. If they even tell you how old that bridge is, you will marvel.
Collapse is collapse age of a bridge is not justification to lose of property and life, if they are actually awear before the collapse they should have restructured the bridge so leave story

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Afam4eva(m): 4:56pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 24, 2013
Afam4eva:

Here it is http://www.punchng.com/metro/gridlock-as-bridge-collapses-in-enugu/
bros, there is no article or picture on the link now and it dated today. Did you check the link provided? Okay lets play a game, for every link of collapsed bridge that happened in nigeria i will post the link of collapsed bridges in usa. Are you in?
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Afam4eva(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2013
9jadelta: bros, there is no article or picture on the link now and it dated today. Did you check the link provided? Okay lets play a game, for every link of collapsed bridge that happened in nigeria i will post the link of collapsed bridges in usa. Are you in?
You told me to provide you 2 links and i gave you 4, so i'm done. Btw, it's not just about a bridge collapsing but the age of the bridge.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by shikenosa: 5:06pm On May 24, 2013
2legit2qwt: Mother Earth is nearing her end embarassed
father earth wil takeover..don't worry grin
2legit2qwt: Mother Earth is nearing her end embarassed
father earth wil takeover..don't worry

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by greaterlove(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2013
one of the issues many have with obama is his neglect of infrastructural development, although it started way before him, but one was thinking a president who is trying to reduce the funding on military will shift those funds to infrastructures. if this story is true it shows the fear some americans have been expressing for years on the bad state of their bridges and roads. asia is taking over, for hardly do you hear of new projects coming out of america but ppl will pay to see the wonders springi

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by adebayo6(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2013
Red-Light:
dis guy don dey enter danfo tey tey...
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On May 24, 2013
greaterlove: one of the issues many have with obama is his neglect of infrastructural development, although it started way before him, but one was thinking a president who is trying to reduce the funding on military will shift those funds to infrastructures. if this story is true it shows the fear some americans have been expressing for years on the bad state of their bridges and roads. asia is taking over, for hardly do you hear of new projects coming out of america but ppl will pay to see the wonders springi

So in your wisdom, the U.S. President is the one in charge of local infrastructural development abi? That is the responsibility of both the state and municipal govt (city and county). If they need funding, they apply for federal grants. More so, contrary to what you think, Obama has been spending on Construction of newer roads, transportation and energy infrastructures. I don't know where u get your idea that Obama has neglected infrastructures, it may not be rapid because U.S. is broke and please don't compare them to wealthy Asian nations.

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by 76Naira(m): 5:48pm On May 24, 2013
jackbauersballs: This is what happens when PDP are in power...

....what?

Washington?

.....USA? shocked shocked

Bridge dey collapse for there?

Anyways, like I was saying....this is PDP's fault - we must remove Obama and vote Buhari!

Sai Buhari 2015!

You meant "Fee D Fee"
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by AZeD1(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2013
simply_me: If this were to be in Nigeria, a lot of dunces will be asking for the head of the President - especially if America has a DollarLand forum.
Governors and Senators have resigned because of "little" things such as infidelity and you can be rest assured that if collapse was due to man-made error, somebody's head will roll...

I wonder if you can say that about GEJ's government.

You are actually the dunce and don't deserve anything good in life

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by PHIPEX(m): 5:54pm On May 24, 2013
This brings the Niger Bridge to my mind, I hope something is done about the 2nd Niger bridge on time before it becomes late.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by victme1(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
Na because Man de Marry Man.
adaobi123: na wa ooo ! what is happening nowadays ? undecided
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by supaeagles(m): 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
Red-Light:
i weep for america embarassed failed country
interesting.... and in your view, which country(ies) is not failed, i am curious to know?
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by naUgotire: 6:00pm On May 24, 2013
greaterlove: one of the issues many have with obama is his neglect of infrastructural development, although it started way before him, but one was thinking a president who is trying to reduce the funding on military will shift those funds to infrastructures. if this story is true it shows the fear some americans have been expressing for years on the bad state of their bridges and roads. asia is taking over, for hardly do you hear of new projects coming out of america but ppl will pay to see the wonders springi

Shut up! You don't understand how America works. I hope you don't live in the US, because if you do, it is very shameful that you don't know squat about the society you live in. And for your information, there are so many new projects cropping up throughout America. A major part of the last stimulus fund was devoted to infrastructural upgrade. Obama has no power to shift money from the 'funding of the military' to any other sector. All funds must be spent in the way and manner appropriated by the congress. Any deviation must have the consent of the congress.

Asians are taking over as you stated, yet, you have those same Asians doing their possible best to emigrate to the US. Taking over my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by supaeagles(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2013
adaobi123: na wa ooo ! what is happening nowadays ?
victme1: Na because Man de Marry Man.
In that case, forget bridge collapse, the world should 'ended' a long time ago because men have been (bleep)ing each other since the BC ages

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2013
Nairaland is a wikipediaoffools.....so pple re happy dat bridge fell in america in other to justify that ebele had no shoes

3 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 24, 2013
Nigerians built the bridge. grin

1 Like

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by AZeD1(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Nairaland is a wikipediaoffools.....so pple re happy dat bridge fell in america in other to justify that ebele had no shoes
With those kind of people, there is no hope.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by GooseBaba: 6:15pm On May 24, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Nairaland is a wikipediaoffools.....so pple re happy dat bridge fell in america in other to justify that ebele had no shoes

Nna bros..! I see say Wikipediaoffools dey your heritage..abeg show me the people wey dey happy for here..?
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by roselynbas(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2013
Red-Light:
i weep for america embarassed

failed country

I dont get it. How is America a failed country? Remove the plank from your eye before u see clearly to remove the speck in another person's eye!
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 24, 2013

My brother, America is not nigeria. Don't talk for the sake of it.
Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by thelastpope10: 6:28pm On May 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
How many times do you hear of a bridge collapsing in America? It's rare in that part of the world but here bridges collapse like pure water. If they even tell you how old that bridge is, you will marvel.

This is just ridiculous. Can you name the bridge that collasped in Nigeria? This is inferiority complex man. I am disappointed. Some of you just enjoy bringing Naija down. smh

3 Likes

Re: Bridge Collapses In Washington State, USA by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 24, 2013
Is a Nigerian involved? Or are Nigerian involved?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkey In Coat Storms Toronto Department Store / Rapist Cries In Court After Victim Describes His PENIS As "TINY" / Ugandan Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over Bill Extending The 31 Year Rule Of Museven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.