Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Grace: The Enabler Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Grace: The Enabler Part 3 (554 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Blac Chyna And Her Unclad Ass Grace The Cover Of Richardson Mag (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace: The Enabler Part 3 by charisville: 8:47am On May 24, 2013
And now I entrust you to God and the message of his grace that is able to build you up and give you an inheritance with all those he has set apart for himself. Acts 20:32 NLT

Charis Ville Capsule

In Acts 20, Paul was leaving Ephesus and he wasn't going back there (Acts 20:25). So, he decided to give them some fatherly advice- that was able to keep them through all generations. Saints, this was very crucial, important and last minute exhortation. This advice still applies to us today- Jesus, the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb 13:cool.

Paul said "I commend (entrust) you to God, and to the word (doctrine) of His grace which is able to build you up". He was passing onto them, knowledge that was capable of building them up. They didn't need to trust or depend on any other source except the message of grace.

Do you desire to serve God and mature in the kingdom? You need the message of grace i.e. grace and truth that came by Jesus Christ; they cannot be separated. When you find grace, you have the truth. Jesus said; "I am the way, the truth and the life".
I present to you today the way of grace.

Prayer: Lord I walk in the way of Your grace. I am full of Your life, in Jesus Name.

Email: charisville@gmail.com

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.
Re: Grace: The Enabler Part 3 by Dygeasy(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2013
Bros you miss road?
Re: Grace: The Enabler Part 3 by Oahray: 11:59am On May 24, 2013
Dygeasy: Bros you miss road?
ah tire oh!
Re: Grace: The Enabler Part 3 by charisville: 4:20pm On May 24, 2013
Oahray: ah tire oh!

how?

(1) (Reply)

Making One's Partner A Handbag, How Interesting Is It? / Guys Only / Believing - The Antidote To A Worried Heart Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.