Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible (57052 Views)

. / Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible / Photos: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fell Out From Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by EPOMA(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2013
shadrach77: The story sounds made up smiley
Heard first on Wazobia FM on friday

1 Like

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:30am On May 27, 2013
xtians.................they disgust me.

Imagine Pagans doing such things to our religious devices....IMPOSSIBLE.

its sad that christianity has destroyed religion in Nigeria.. sad

2 Likes

Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by RedLight1: 12:31am On May 27, 2013
Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by RedLight1: 12:32am On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

lol .. cool down bro, its just a joke. the news is fake
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 12:36am On May 27, 2013
Safe sex is good!! grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:36am On May 27, 2013
Red-Light:

no its not. my friend was in that bus.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by 9japatroit(m): 12:41am On May 27, 2013
@condom kept as evidence,evidence of what exactly?abi dem tell dem say person wey dey preach no fit dey yansh,abi because im na preacher mean say im joy stick no dey raise?i just tire for dis kind levels.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2013
i dont understand why christians are ready to believe any other absurd news (especailly anti-islamic and anti-Pagan ones) but are not willing to belive this one, calling it fake and stuffs. christianity has already caused so much scandal. how much more. this is not fake news, but fake religion.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 12:46am On May 27, 2013
A bus preacher was almost lynched on Saturday morning at Toyota Bus stop, in front of the popular Ladipo Spare parts market, when some condoms allegedly fell out of his bible as he preached the ‘Word of God’.

..the Pastor had embarked on his journey from Apapa and proceeded to preach to the people on the bus, using very strong words like “If you wear trouser you’ll go to hell! The Devil invented Make up! Weave-on is from Marine Kingdom! If you have pre-marital sex you will burn in hell and your skin will peel!”

It was learnt that the people in the bus were so moved and some started falling under the anointing.

".. It was amazing until he raised his hands to cast the demons out of one girl, and 2 Durex condoms fell out

The angry men in the bus who had been having pangs of guilt due to the pastor’s preaching about sex suddenly got really angry and pounced on him, [size=18pt]who all of a sudden started shouting, I also preach safe sex! Safe sex is good![/size]”

[size=38pt]LOL![/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 12:51am On May 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Red-Light:

grin grin grin grin

SniperInADiaper: Safe sex is good!! grin

LL i just laughed so hard at that line, i now have a headache! grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 12:52am On May 27, 2013
Religion is based, I think, primarily and mainly upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly, as I have said, the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes.... A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by ciphoenix: 1:05am On May 27, 2013
of all places to keep those items undecided undecided undecided

whatever happened to the pocket
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by UyiIredia(m): 1:05am On May 27, 2013
Preacher Preacher no come preach me nonsense.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by UyiIredia(m): 1:07am On May 27, 2013
Aggrippa: Religion is based, I think, primarily and mainly upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly, as I have said, the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes.... A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men.

Darwin is one of those ignorant men.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by TableLeg(m): 1:22am On May 27, 2013
Hang on a sec ... So condoms fell from the bible and the poor man was beaten to a pulp for that? Nigerians are bunch of animals!

Absolutely unnecessary!!!!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Egbagirl(f): 1:23am On May 27, 2013
If it's from wazobia, then it should be moved to the jokes section lol
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by victor2008(m): 2:51am On May 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Man of GOD and what they do,only GOD knows how many women,he as slept with in his church.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jesuseun1(m): 3:01am On May 27, 2013
No one is perfect,we are all striving towards perfection,wat maTters most is dat christ is preac and its possible that pple get converted and goes to heaven,and he goes to hell.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by emmabest2000(m): 3:34am On May 27, 2013
I just hope it is a fake story no other comment
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by nannyo(f): 3:41am On May 27, 2013
big
hypocrite! Let them beat all d madness off him. my annoyance is on
forniation n hell threat he was swearing when he just finished or abt to
commit one. finally, no respect for God? putting condom inside the
Bible.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chosen4ever: 3:58am On May 27, 2013
You are invited to attend the forth coming International Crusade titled,'THAT YOKE MUST BREAK'.Organised by the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, and the venue is at the HQ church, Ijesha, Lagos (Ijesha B/stop); in June 1-2, 2013; 8am daily.

All your yokes must be destroyed by the annointing;ministering is the General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka.
Be there!!!
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chosen4ever: 3:58am On May 27, 2013
If you have accepted Jesus Christ into your life, and your sins are forgiven; then you do not need to continue in those sins. It is not 'once saved,forever saved'. Somebody who is saved can still backslide, if he/she is careless, and goes back to his/her sins and remain in them. That's the reason the Bible said in 1Jn 5:18 that,'We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not'. And in 1Peter 1:15 - 'But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; 1Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Therefore, you have to ask God in prayer continuously to sanctify your heart, as in 1Thessalonians 4:3 'For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication': And in 1Thessalonians 4:7 'For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness'.
To be holy, you need to continue to study the Bible, pray always, cut off from sinful friends who wants to pollute your mind. Do not lie, fight, commit any immorality, do not watch or listen to satanic,demonic inspired,corrupting music and video that will defile your heart, and take you to hell.If somebody dies in sin, he or she will go to hell; notwithstanding if the person was once saved; what matters before God is your current spiritual state.
Finally, anybody that decides to kill himself or herself will go to hell. God forbids suicide.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chosen4ever: 3:59am On May 27, 2013
Psalm 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.
Psalm 7:12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Chosen4ever: 4:01am On May 27, 2013
If you neglect this call to repentance and salvation,you will not escape hell fire(Hebrews 2:3).In Luke 13:3, Jesus said, ‘I tell you,Nay:but except ye repent,ye shall all likewise perish’.Read Matthew 6:33

Repent from and stop your fornication,lying,adultery,prostitution,cheating,stealing,deception,masturbation,e.t.c The trumpet for the rapture of the Saints will soon blow.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by jamace(m): 4:12am On May 27, 2013
Chei, that was a VERY BAD market for the guy. No offerings to support the work of god for him. Eyaa grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Ndipe(m): 4:17am On May 27, 2013
Most likely this is a FAKE story.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by badmeat(m): 5:15am On May 27, 2013
Otula something
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by badmeat(m): 5:18am On May 27, 2013
ciphoenix: of all places to keep those items undecided undecided undecided

whatever happened to the pocket
grin,may him do quikie with choir member
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Nobody: 5:48am On May 27, 2013
Lmao@ the angry fornicating men who were so close to giving their lives to Christ until they saw the condom grin grin grin

This Is not funny grin grin grin
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by Noali: 5:48am On May 27, 2013
Na wa ooo for all this hypocritical pastors.
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by dmcdad: 5:48am On May 27, 2013
bebe2: were else can i get dis type of entertainment cheesy grin

seek n u shall find , ask n u shall receive

una like miracle and falling oya make una receive, only God knows were those hands have been wey e dey put for pple head.

God bless seun,
long live nigeria!!

@topic: so person dey preach mean say e no fit get condoms??

meeeeeen nigerians gheto o shocked
Condom na food?
Re: Bus Preacher Beaten To Coma In Lagos After Condoms Fall From Bible by dmcdad: 5:50am On May 27, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
in naija no dull moment.... 9ja sweet die
My guy no be lie u yarn....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Snake Swallowed A Goat In Abuja / Man Who Recently Served As Best Man At A Wedding Dies In His Sleep (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.