Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. (3919 Views)

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Guys, How Many Times Do You Get 'hit On' In A Year? / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Meky7: 2:00pm On May 25, 2013
Girls are like apple trees. The best ones
are at the top, but boys (not men)don't wanna
reach for the ones up there because
they are afraid of falling && getting hurt.
Instead , they grab the rotten ones at
the bottom ;; those ones aren't nearly as
good , but they are the easiest to get. So
the apples at the top think that there is
something wrong with them , but in
reality , they are amazing ;; they just have
to be patient and wait for the right guy
who will take the time to get a ladder.....

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by KateSpade(f): 2:06pm On May 25, 2013
I've had worse, I've been approached with my parents around.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 2:07pm On May 25, 2013
Meky_7: Girls are like apple trees. The best ones
are at the top, but boys (not men)don't wanna
reach for the ones up there because
they are afraid of falling && getting hurt.
Instead , they grab the rotten ones at
the bottom ;; those ones aren't nearly as
good , but they are the easiest to get. So
the apples at the top think that there is
something wrong with them , but in
reality , they are amazing ;; they just have
to be patient and wait for the right guy
who will take the time to get a ladder.....
In the end, the apples at the top get rotten and fall off the tree as waste or get eaten by birds.

Silly analogy

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by tpia5: 2:23pm On May 25, 2013
Connoisseur:

Dont you think pictures will sell this story more?
Waiting

afi connoisseur na.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by tpia5: 2:23pm On May 25, 2013
KateSpade: I've had worse, I've been approached with my parents around.

huh?

this has to take the cake.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by shizzle11(m): 2:54pm On May 25, 2013
KateSpade: I've had worse, I've been approached with my parents around.

Lol...prolly, d guy possibly didn't know they were your parents
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by KateSpade(f): 3:00pm On May 25, 2013
shizzle11:

Lol...prolly, d guy possibly didn't know they were your parents

they knew.

last year my sister was approached when she was with me and my dad, that was pretty bad, the guy didn't know and felt embarrassed when we told him but played it off nicely.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by harmony940(m): 3:22pm On May 25, 2013
Hmmm maybe God is showing or telling you that u need to be more moderate in your makeup have you thought of that,your overmakeup can scare your potential husband.Solution:if you have a male confidant why dont u ask him ow you look like when you have dress property and to the best of you applying your makeup,hear is response and make the neccessary adjustment if need be.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Booty4meTM: 3:50pm On May 25, 2013
(nicethread)
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Frankdamaxx(m): 4:16pm On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
In the end, the apples at the top get rotten and fall off the tree as waste or get eaten by birds.

Silly analogy

Lmao!!!
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by lovelydoll: 6:52pm On May 25, 2013
I would upload my pics here ,but something is telling me not too ,so i better not.

and i guess i do wear too much makeup sometimes ,but i don't think i am hot looking natural as i do with makeup.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by lovelydoll: 6:53pm On May 25, 2013
But nice answers i get it.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 6:58pm On May 25, 2013
lovelydoll: I would upload my pics here ,but something is telling me not too ,so i better not.

and i guess i do wear too much makeup sometimes ,but i don't think i am hot looking natural as i do with makeup.
Upload it abeg....I wan see picture

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by MayorSchwags(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Upload it abeg....I wan see picture
seconded! tongue
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by greedie1(f): 7:08pm On May 25, 2013
MayorSchwags:
seconded! tongue
thirded! cheesy
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Arabanco87: 7:12pm On May 25, 2013
gree-die:

thirded! cheesy

fourthed! cheesy
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Afam4eva(m): 2:00am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44: ^^
You are an exception. You look good no matter what
This may not be the case as she says guys rarely hit on her when she's fully made.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 2:02am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
This may not be the case as she says guys rarely hit on her when she's fully made.
Hey you are killing the moment bro

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Afam4eva(m): 2:03am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Hey you are killing the moment bro
Dude, you be machine ni? I had barely even submitted my post before you quoted it.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 2:09am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Dude, you be machine ni? I had barely even submitted my post before you quoted it.
Oya e don do just leave am

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Afam4eva(m): 2:10am On May 26, 2013
Ohh, i think i get it now.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 2:11am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: Ohh, i think i get it now.
I doubt it
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Afam4eva(m): 2:12am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
I doubt it
If you say so.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Mynd44: 2:13am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
If you say so.
I do
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by Afam4eva(m): 2:14am On May 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
I do
Ok then.
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by greedie1(f): 8:27am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
undecided
undecided
Re: Do Guys Have No Shame On Who They Hit On Now A Days. by shizzle11(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2013
KateSpade:

they knew.

last year my sister was approached when she was with me and my dad, that was pretty bad, the guy didn't know and felt embarrassed when we told him but played it off nicely.

Wow!
That could really be embarrassing. Hope your dad didn't give him a cruel look?..lol. Well good for him he played it off nicelygrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's That Physical Feature That Attracts You To A Lady? / How This Girl Keep Saying She's A Virgin Even While Having Sex / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.