Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. (2963 Views)

When She Finally Unveil The Valentine Gift U Bought 4 Her (hilarious Pix) / Moment Gay Lovers Who Met Through Dating Site Discover They Are Brothers / 70-year-old Virgin Says She’s Finally Ready For Love. (Pics included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by GHSwagg: 1:50pm On May 26, 2013
princetunex:
Gud one. I was thinkin d same. Bad xteristics of a mod. Am i getin a ban 4 this?

LMAO!! Maybe not for this, but he may seize the opportunity to do so on a different thread, so watch out grin grin grin
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 26, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: If u had TOLDED her about ur feelings, u might not be here BLOWING THESE GRAMMER, bt d fear of TOLDING her turned u to her brother. U should have TELLED her, n by now, u wudnt be her brother, u will be her ex bf cos of ur grammer.
ABA why not use spell check? Tolded Told. The Bold part is an irony on you lol
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2013
sexkillz: Banned for what? Ignorance? Ignorance isn't an offence, sorry. You aren't getting a ban.
lolz. Haven't you got work?.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Subomi-luv:
ABA why not use spell check? Tolded Told. The Bold part is an irony on you lol
See u n ur indomie fingers dey bold my word, u beta wake up. I send u? Na wetin ur bf dey engage u be dat?
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by Knockknock: 6:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
Stop making fun of his feelings you dumbass idiots, bro its ok man there are plenty of fish in the sea. Be strong and focus on your career.
Re: She Finally Told Me We Are Brothers And Sisters. by JahzaraAde(f): 6:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
pcguru1:
you have been Family Zoned, a step higher than friend zone, congrats achievement unlocked

Oh wow, this truly made me laugh out loud!!

'Family-Zoned'.. That's impressive. Congrats bro cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For A Nairalandgirl To Send Pm To A Boy? / 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You / Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.