Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2174208 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:13pm On May 28, 2013
wild child: natasha and hakeem?hmmmmmmmmmmm whats going on?

Did they both lock their lips to exchange food for real ...? Oh no..not my hakeem!

Btw, denzel is still in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 6:13pm On May 28, 2013
Just wish someone can save that Ethiopian girl up for eviction. I like her pretty face. angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 28, 2013
Dis mama malawi must go,she looks too old for bba,and wat is she wearing..i would love melvin too hook up with one of these gurls ,probably maria or cleo..i rily like bassey and beverly is a chatterbox,always talking
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by alosiby92(f): 6:32pm On May 28, 2013
Lmno!!!! SOM see wickedness sha...ah we'll...he is cute in his profile pic....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:38pm On May 28, 2013
Miss becky: Dis mama malawi must go,she looks too old for bba,and wat is she wearing..i would love melvin too hook up with one of these gurls ,probably maria or cleo..i rily like bassey and beverly is a chatterbox,always talking

It ain't about looks. Its not everyone in the world that can be tall, slim, curvaceous, or whatever. Its about time we stop being so judgemental when most of "us" (us as in a collective group) aren't even better than them.
If Hakeem likes bigger women then that's what he likes, I don't think people should call Natasha names. After all, did she force him to kiss her? He is the one that leaned in and locked lips with her. He also told Biggie he has a soft spot for her. Natasha brought some entertainment in her towel and hair brush and I seriously laughed. Its not always about looks, personality and the heart is what really counts.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:47pm On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

It ain't about looks. Its not everyone in the world that can be tall, slim, curvaceous, or whatever. Its about time we stop being so judgemental when most of "us" (us as in a collective group) aren't even better than them.
If Hakeem likes bigger women then that's what he likes, I don't think people should call Natasha names. After all, did she force him to kiss her? He is the one that leaned in and locked lips with her. He also told Biggie he has a soft spot for her. Natasha brought some entertainment in her towel and hair brush and I seriously laughed. Its not always about looks, personality and the heart is what really counts.

Hahaha...interesting! I would never have thought hakeem would be 'attracted' to natasha.. Different strokes cheesy .

About people being judgemental, I think that's what bba is about for the viewers..to view, analyse and judge..

I still love my hakeem though. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53pm On May 28, 2013
StateOfMind:

Hahaha...interesting! I would never have thought hakeem would be 'attracted' to natasha.. Different strokes cheesy .

About people being judgemental, I think that's what bba is about for the viewers..to view, analyse and judge..

I still love my hakeem though. cheesy

I mean judging her based on her weight and saying Hakeem cant or shouldn't like her simply because of that. Doesn't everyone have a friend or at least a family member that is overweight/big? its like saying all heavy people should just get what they can take and that they can't have the "good looking" ones. Not everyone can be Tyra Banks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:13pm On May 28, 2013
THE AMAKA:

I mean judging her based on her weight and saying Hakeem cant or shouldn't like her simply because of that. Doesn't everyone have a friend or at least a family member that is overweight/big? its like saying all heavy people should just get what they can take and that they can't have the "good looking" ones. Not everyone can be Tyra Banks

I don't think the reactions have to do with natasha's size\looks. Jessica (bba7) , confidence, lerato and emma are quite big too and they found love\lust in the bba house.

To me, Natasha looks more like a mama than a typical BBA female house-mate and comes across as someone who would not be interested in romance.

If hakeem is attracted to her, good for him, he gets to enjoy more of her delicious meals..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:29pm On May 28, 2013
Bolt is really blushing about betty in the diary session at the moment..love in the air cheesy

I love nando's session too. There something about him I find really cute..he's pleasant!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:37pm On May 28, 2013
Biguesas voice is boring (or maybe it's cos he's managing his English)

The current topic going on is kinda deep. I like the Ruby house, diamond house is too blah!

Plus Ruby house got the hawt dudes grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 28, 2013
deskossy: They go give dat ghana gal a ghana must go....she no jst dey talk at all....boring shit
It was not surprising at all. Ghanaian's knew that Nigeria would vote for Ghana. I can see a keitta and Goldie moment coming again hmmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by VULCAN(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2013
There's something satisfying about having your suspicions confirmed. I KNEW Denzel was lying when he claimed to have simultaneous relationships with girls who all knew about each other. He just confessed in the Diary room that it was all made up. I have never seen a player who walks around with his tongue sticking out like a bingo dog. I won't be surprised if it turns out he is a virgin. Everything about him screams nerd. But I am forced to respect his guile. He did it to be attractive to the women and it may be working.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 28, 2013
VULCAN: There's something satisfying about having your suspicions confirmed. I KNEW Denzel was lying when he claimed to have simultaneous relationships with girls who all knew about each other. He just confessed in the Diary room that it was all made up. I have never seen a player who walks around with his tongue sticking out like a bingo dog. I won't be surprised if it turns out he is a virgin. Everything about him screams nerd. But I am forced to respect his guile. He did it to be attractive to the women and it may be working.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2013
VULCAN: There's something satisfying about having your suspicions confirmed. I KNEW Denzel was lying when he claimed to have simultaneous relationships with girls who all knew about each other. He just confessed in the Diary room that it was all made up. I have never seen a player who walks around with his tongue sticking out like a bingo dog. I won't be surprised if it turns out he is a virgin. Everything about him screams nerd. But I am forced to respect his guile. He did it to be attractive to the women and it may be working.
once the gurls in diamond house see the hotties in Ruby, Denzel, Elikam and Bolt go turn past tense

Hakeem the dream
Melvin the lips
And O'neal Mr.Cool go cause comotion
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:44pm On May 28, 2013
safarigirl: once the gurls in diamond house see the hotties in Ruby, Denzel, Elikam and Bolt go turn past tense

Hakeem the dream
Melvin the lips
And O'neal Mr.Cool go cause comotion

Remove elikam from the past tense list na..he's cute joo..

Biguesa or whatever hardly talks...he has a pretty face though.

I love oneal's eyeballz..except for sulu, ruby guys rock!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lumeviewscom: 9:57pm On May 28, 2013
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by orgasticdance: 12:01am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
Denzel is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring...can he get out of the house already? and the dude is totally gay, did you see the way he was massaging that girl, can't remember her name, yesterday morning? he was acting like a complete efftard.

That Sulu guy needs to stop acting drunk, wallahi!! I can't even watch him.

And I agree with Amaka, the hate on Beverly needs to stop abeg. If anything, Melvin is the one acting like a complete gbollo, but nobody is hating on him.

No denzel's not gay; he is just weird eccentric and different. He's my favorite housemate and one of the few housemates who has some depth to his personality-- compared to say, dunderhead-ed bolt(Read their bios on bba's website; Denzel's bio blew me away!). Give him time. He may grow on you...I didn't like Natasha at first but she's grown on me and is, in my opinion, an early contender for the top prize. I really don't enjoy watching the Nigerian contestants. Beverly tries too hard but can be forgiven for her age; Melvin is a looker and has a warm personality, but I'd rather have other housemates on screen anytime he comes on.
My fave contestants so far are:
Natasha, Denzel, Angelo, Fatima, Nando and eye candy dellish.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Remove elikam from the past tense list na..he's cute joo..

Biguesa or whatever hardly talks...he has a pretty face though.

I love oneal's eyeballz..except for sulu, ruby guys rock!
elikam is the only sensible Guy in diamond house, he and Nando (ma shuga banana) the rest NA wash

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:23am On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:

No denzel's not gay; he is just weird eccentric and different. He's my favorite housemate and one of the few housemates who has some depth to his personality-- compared to say, dunderhead-ed bolt(Read their bios on bba's website; Denzel's bio blew me away!). Give him time. He may grow on you...I didn't like Natasha at first but she's grown on me and is, in my opinion, an early contender for the top prize. I really don't enjoy watching the Nigerian contestants. Beverly tries too hard but can be forgiven for her age; Melvin is a looker and has a warm personality, but I'd rather have other housemates on screen anytime he comes on.
My fave contestants so far are:
Natasha, Denzel, Angelo, Fatima, Nando and eye candy dellish.
don't see what dellish offers apart from her fine face. Natasha go soon be past tense by Sunday.

Angelo the ganja man? And aunty Fatima? Ha!

Only Mandolin make sense for there.

My faves are Hakeem, Melvin, Nando, Pokello and Bassey. I'm warming up to Beverly though, she seemed cool last night.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:39am On May 29, 2013
In diamond house last night, the dudes took time to massage their ladies.
Feza n mottama were massaged by angelo
Dellish was massaged by elikam
Annabel was massaged by bolt

Elikam showed interest in sleeping with feza on her bed downstairs due to the heat upstairs, but feza refused. She said she doesn't want people to start having funny thoughts and that her son was watching. Elikem tried to use reverse psychology on her. He kept on saying 'you are chasing me in front of africa.., you are disowning your best friend...you don't love me anymore...don't worry, I'll be fine, if you want me out of your bed, I'll leave' and yet he dint leave o. Lol..he refused to give feza a good night hug..bla bla... Elikam seems to be taking the nomination to heart a lot. I wish he could just take it off his mind and do his thing.

Cleo and oneal seem to be bonding, they spent most part of last night together, talking about each other and the game in general, but they did not gossip. Cleo said she thinks biggie chose well this season and oneal agreed. She said she thinks all of them have strong personalities. I'm so liking their connection. I like oneal..he's a neat dude.

Hakeem and koketso (SA chic) on the other hand spent last night together, gossiping about some of their housemates and talking about the possibility of finding love in the house cos most of the girls claim to have a relationship outside the house. Talked about sm1's tasteless rice..bla bla

Maria and natasha had a little clash last night too. Natasha can talk..gosh! She beats beverly hands down. She talks non-stop, nags, feels like she's the realest being in the house. Jeeez. They made peace with each other after like 30minutes of back and forth.

Most of these housemates are trying to hard to prove they are real, they should just chill and just have fun. Everyone is trying to bring down the other as fake while claiming they are real..*phew*..do your thing and let africa be the judge.

Btw, I got to know more single parents yesterday. I knew of pokello and hakeem's kids before.

Nyil, feza, cleo, fatima, oneal are single parents too.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 7:42am On May 29, 2013
I'm loving this part where the guys are cooking in muscle-shirts.
#eyecandy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:01am On May 29, 2013
Is it me or does any other person think diamond house isn't as fine as ruby? Its usually rough, choked up and not spacious.

Ruby on the other hand is fine and very spacious.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 8:15am On May 29, 2013
Bassey applying cream on our beverly smiley

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19am On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Is it me or does any other person think diamond house isn't as fine as ruby? Its usually rough, choked up and not spacious.

Ruby on the other hand is fine and very spacious.

I think the diamonds house was the previous heads house from BBA6, the same house used in previous seasons while the Rubies house is the tails house from BBA6, built that season, hence it being more spacious and modern.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28am On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Btw, I got to know more single parents yesterday. I knew of pokello and hakeem's kids before.

Nyil, feza, cleo, fatima, oneal are single parents too.
Don't forget Bolt from Salone.

Honestly when did all these Africans start having children out of wedlock? Its crazy to me! I guess its better than having abortions but i find it very odd. Even BBA6 had a good number of single or unwed mothers.

And how can Hakeem claim to be 22 but look the way he does and have a child (children)? Lol. Football age.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Passerby2(f): 8:54am On May 29, 2013
Am I the only one that thinks this Denzel looks like and does his mouth like Chatur "the silencer" from the movie "3 Idiots"?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind: Bassey applying cream on our beverly smiley
lol, was wonder what was going on between em, weird.

If I was in the house I'd love to cream Hakeem or Melvin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 9:01am On May 29, 2013
Passer-by:
Am I the only one that thinks this Denzel looks like and does his mouth like Chatur "the silencer" from the movie "3 Idiots"?
I swaear you nailed it...

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by daviide: 9:02am On May 29, 2013
Kokeso nd delish are the best gurls so far!!! #teamRuby house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:09am On May 29, 2013
Wats up with the always praying before eating in the diamonds house,are dey that holy...and huddah shuld stop exercising in her bikini,she does not even have a sexy body so what is she advertising...delish looks so pretty dis morning damn!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by daviide: 9:20am On May 29, 2013
Miss becky: Wats up with the always praying before eating in the diamonds house,are dey that holy...and huddah shuld stop exercising in her bikini,she does not even have a sexy body so what is she advertising...delish looks so pretty dis morning damn!
I like yu for this post :*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.